Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment  (Read 13840 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

This project has a great team. I am sure that they will yield success. Aworker is really created to change the industry and the approach to the labor market. They will reach their hard cap for sure and it will happen really soon.
I agree that this project has a nice and qualified team. I was pretty impressed after the last ama session with co-founders. They’ve shared a lot of interesting information with community. It was awesome I think.
Wow. I haven’t heard about it before. It means that team wants to show that they really care about their people. So, can you tell me what they said? I would like to know more information about this session if it is possible.
Actually, they have talked about everything. They discussed last blockchain news. Also, they’ve shared some additional information about the project. I guess it will be easier for you to watch the video.
Yes, you are right. It so nice to see that they make their community more educated and informed. It says something. Can you send me this link because I don’t know where I can find it, please?
I hope they will make more session like this more often. No problem. Here you are.
https://www.facebook.com/aworkerio/videos/1816451775109230/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=ann&utm_campaign=post

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

This project has a great team. I am sure that they will yield success. Aworker is really created to change the industry and the approach to the labor market. They will reach their hard cap for sure and it will happen really soon.
I agree that this project has a nice and qualified team. I was pretty impressed after the last ama session with co-founders. They’ve shared a lot of interesting information with community. It was awesome I think.
Wow. I haven’t heard about it before. It means that team wants to show that they really care about their people. So, can you tell me what they said? I would like to know more information about this session if it is possible.
Actually, they have talked about everything. They discussed last blockchain news. Also, they’ve shared some additional information about the project. I guess it will be easier for you to watch the video.
Yes, you are right. It so nice to see that they make their community more educated and informed. It says something. Can you send me this link because I don’t know where I can find it, please?
I hope they will make more session like this more often. No problem. Here you are.
https://www.facebook.com/aworkerio/videos/1816451775109230/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=ann&utm_campaign=post

You were right. This video is awesome. These guys ensure trust because they are really familiar with the market. They want to resolve problems with high fees of recruiting agencies and scam. I am pretty sure that Aworker will become the most popular platform.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:11:36 PM

You were right. This video is awesome. These guys ensure trust because they are really familiar with the market. They want to resolve problems with high fees of recruiting agencies and scam. I am pretty sure that Aworker will become the most popular platform.
I hope it will happen soon. Public appreciates new and well-thought ideas like Awroker has. They have 14000 followers only on twitter. I guess it isn’t the end and they will make it. Good luck, Aworker!
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

Team made a great job. They’ve designed a perfect platform that gives thousands of opportunities. Also, I guess Aworker is a great platform to develop your business and team.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:27:20 PM

Team made a great job. They’ve designed a perfect platform that gives thousands of opportunities. Also, I guess Aworker is a great platform to develop your business and team.
What do you mean exactly? I just don’t understand what you want to say because this is a recruitment platform. How is it supposed to develop any business if it has different goals? Can you explain me your words?
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:33:39 PM

What do you mean exactly? I just don’t understand what you want to say because this is a recruitment platform. How is it supposed to develop any business if it has different goals? Can you explain me your words?
Wow. How many questions. I know that this platform will help to find a good job but also it will help to find qualified workers. If the company has talented and educated employees, it can developer faster and bring more profit.
guarino

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:38:46 PM

Wow. How many questions. I know that this platform will help to find a good job but also it will help to find qualified workers. If the company has talented and educated employees, it can developer faster and bring more profit.
Yep, now I understand it. It is pretty interesting I see. It is great to see that developers resolved problem with hr research and companies can save their time. Nowadays it is very hard to find a nice worker. Ypu are right.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:44:00 PM

Yep, now I understand it. It is pretty interesting I see. It is great to see that developers resolved problem with hr research and companies can save their time. Nowadays it is very hard to find a nice worker. Ypu are right.
Besides, it saves their money. Employers don’t need to pay enormous fees to hr agencies and waste money to educate a new member of the team. Thanks to Aworker they can find anybody they want to find.
guarino

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

Besides, it saves their money. Employers don’t need to pay enormous fees to hr agencies and waste money to educate a new member of the team. Thanks to Aworker they can find anybody they want to find.
Do you know what I like the most? Developers use the blockchain to improve this platform. It surely gives so many opportunities to work with a great data flow. It makes this system transparent and reliable and I think it is very important.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:55:00 PM

Do you know what I like the most? Developers use the blockchain to improve this platform. It surely gives so many opportunities to work with a great data flow. It makes this system transparent and reliable and I think it is very important.
I can completely agree with you. Developers want to speed-up the process of hiring. That’s why they want to create an open ecosystem and only blockchain technology can be able to do it. I guess it is something outstanding.
guarino

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

I can completely agree with you. Developers want to speed-up the process of hiring. That’s why they want to create an open ecosystem and only blockchain technology can be able to do it. I guess it is something outstanding.
It is so true. People will be able to recommend each other and approve different skills. Also, they will get profits for these actions. I am sure that everyone will appreciate this idea.
cryptotalk50

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:09:43 AM

I'm always changing jobs - loads of WORK tokens for me LOL
Haha, love it! Get paid for swapping jobs! lol
slaine321

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:21:54 PM

it is outstanding the industry really needs a shake up and i think Aworker and the companies that follow their footsteps will do that.
dalebarrymore

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

it is really hard to find a decent employee, but hopefully aworker will shift out the bad apples.
roonie

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:02:11 PM

They sure did! Glad to be here Smiley
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:27:16 PM

It so nice to see that there are listing real jobs on the platform. Devs made a great and impressive project. It really works and I am sure it will be working well for a long time.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:32:40 PM

It so nice to see that there are listing real jobs on the platform. Devs made a great and impressive project. It really works and I am sure it will be working well for a long time.
Wow. I haven’t heard about it before. Can you tell me more details about this job? I don’t have much time to read all news about Aworker and I am sorry about it. Maybe you can help me.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

Wow. I haven’t heard about it before. Can you tell me more details about this job? I don’t have much time to read all news about Aworker and I am sorry about it. Maybe you can help me.
Of course, I will help you. Recently, developers posted about a new vacancy. They are searching for a head of digital marketing at ICORating. I guess it is a pretty interesting offer I think. Sometimes you need to visit their website I guess.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

Of course, I will help you. Recently, developers posted about a new vacancy. They are searching for a head of digital marketing at ICORating. I guess it is a pretty interesting offer I think. Sometimes you need to visit their website I guess.
Well, I visited their website, but I haven’t seen any information about all vacancies. Probably I am just don’t know where to look for it. Cam you send me the link, please? I would be really happy about it because I think this platform is the best.
gregorsamsa76

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:43:55 PM

Aworker is a blockchain platform for recruitment

Private Sale #4 lives from May 2018
Find out more in our Telegram chat

Private Sales #1, #2 and #3 are successfully closed
Private Sale #4 started on 26 May 14:00 UTC

Aworker - a next-generation blockchain based platform with an ambitious purpose to disrupt the recruitment industry. We strive to create new opportunities for job hunt and career development via referrals and smart contracts. The hiring of personnel is one of the most influential markets in the world, the volume of which is $429 billion.

Whitepaper
Presentation
Onepager

Website · Telegram · Twitter · Facebook

https://i.imgur.com/qTeOMZ6.jpg

START PRIVATE SALE May 26, 2018 at 14:00 PM UTC

• Token Cap: 4.8B WORK tokens
  • Token Price at ICO: 1 WORK token = 0.000025 ETH
  • Minimum Purchase at ICO: 0.1 ETH.
  • Accepted forms of payment: BTC, ETH.
  • Website link: https://aworker.io/

https://i.imgur.com/KkScxJz.png

Aworker Token

https://i.imgur.com/SrDMQRx.png

How Aworker works

https://i.imgur.com/iya0HEr.png
https://i.imgur.com/NXtRpOT.png
https://i.imgur.com/13YU4fD.png
https://i.imgur.com/phKGyWD.png

Official Links

Media mentions

Reviews

Nothing provided herein shall be deemed to constitute a prospectus of any sort or a solicitation for investment, nor does it in any way pertain to an offering or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities in any jurisdiction. This document is not created in accordance with, and is not subject to, laws or regulations of any jurisdiction which are designed to protect investors.
An information provided herein does not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale of the WORK tokens in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. Some restrictions on purchase of WORK tokens may apply. Please check with your legal adviser.
Certain statements and estimates contained herein constitute forward-looking statements or information. Such forward-looking statements or information involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties which may cause actual events or results to differ materially from the estimates or the results implied or expressed in such forward-looking statements.
The exchange rate and a discount are not guaranteed and may vary for different purchasers depending on the price of purchased WORK tokens, the total number of WORK tokens sold, and other factors. Exchangeability of WORK tokens is subject to the availability of other projects' tokens.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: