Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares  (Read 38641 times)
mehrdadb3

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:24:30 PM

whats the minimum kcs hold to get bonus everyday?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
endygwa

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

Kucoin continues to grow. I think you will reach bigger volumes. I'm a member. Such sites may cause difficulties in future member purchases. It is sometimes advantageous to take your place in the first place.

...aaaand shares are continuing to dump.

https://i.imgur.com/tFRaqfE.png

As long as total volume on Kucoin is decreasing, Kucoin Shares will keep tanking. Volume went from 80M a few days ago to 65M today, so the dump is not a surprise at all. So every time Kucoin list an exclusive coin, shares go up up. Every time an exclusive coin gets listed on Binance, Kucoin loses volume and shares go down
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:20:45 PM

I don't understand its recent fall. everything was so good. after binance, it was the exchange I trusted most. Sad
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:48:34 PM

I want to create an account on KuCoin, mainly for purchasing NEO, not trading. Do you guys think it would be a good idea? The withdrawals are free for NEO. Now I'm using Bittrex for this, but it has high fees, so for this purpose, I think it would worth it.
Opinions?
lamaboyroy

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:56:24 PM

I think Kucoin Shares and Kucoin's exchange volume will be greatly increasing in the coming months once people start getting more into Oyster (PRL) and other 'out-of-ico' coins that are often listen on Kucoin.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:43:08 AM

I want to create an account on KuCoin, mainly for purchasing NEO, not trading. Do you guys think it would be a good idea? The withdrawals are free for NEO. Now I'm using Bittrex for this, but it has high fees, so for this purpose, I think it would worth it.
Opinions?

I don't recommend you use Kucoin for NEO, or any other coin for that matter. When I tried to withdraw NEO sometime ago Kucoin lost it; it took quite a bit of  persuasion to get my lost coins back.
Use Binance, they are the best exchange I've used, they trade NEO (and give GAS for NEO held on the exchange), and the last time I transfered NEO from Binance there was no fee.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:47:57 AM

Why kucoin shares's price is going down still, almost every project is rising from 1-2 weeks but kucoin still dropping, is there something about it? Maybe exchange's volume is dropping or something like that?

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

May be it is due to chinese new year holidays that the volume on kucoin is low at the moment, so the kcs is also effected, the price will again start rising as soon as the volume gets back in the exchange.

Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

Why kucoin shares's price is going down still, almost every project is rising from 1-2 weeks but kucoin still dropping, is there something about it? Maybe exchange's volume is dropping or something like that?

It's because the exchange is going down the pan, they used to be good but now they have dropped the ball and are getting worse by the day. They are, to put it politely, messing up transactions and there customer support is non-existant, avoid at all costs.
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:40:18 PM

I noticed a while back that I had small balances on all coins on here someone told be because you own KCS you get a little of every coin. That only happens for about two weeks then I dont get anything but some small amount of KCS shares as bonus and no other coin bonus.  Also nothing shows the bonus or the days only on KCS coin shows can someone tell me whats going on. Fish
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

Kucoin is growing. The site is nice and handy. Binance twitter is also doing many campaigns. Kucoin seems to be a little behind. But I think they can catch up.
Jeff333

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

Does the project have a Referral System?
I do not see my ref link
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

Global volume is dropping every day and it is effecting kucoin and kcs value too.

I remember binance had 10 billion $ volume and polo+bittrex had 5b. But now binance is leading with 1.8. Others are dropped hard too.

It is because of the market. It is still bearish but volume drop that much is a good sign. At some point, the market will become bullish again and volume will rise a lot.

Before it happens we will probably bleed more but after it is over i expect kcs value even higher than its peek. The only thing we need is patience.

Dremeber

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

whats the minimum kcs hold to get bonus everyday?
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:54:16 PM

Global volume is dropping every day and it is effecting kucoin and kcs value too.

I remember binance had 10 billion $ volume and polo+bittrex had 5b. But now binance is leading with 1.8. Others are dropped hard too.

It is because of the market. It is still bearish but volume drop that much is a good sign. At some point, the market will become bullish again and volume will rise a lot.

Before it happens we will probably bleed more but after it is over i expect kcs value even higher than its peek. The only thing we need is patience.

That's because most of investors are cashing out to buy houses, cars etc. People need to realize their profits with the last pump.
When cashing out period is over, markets will get more volume.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

Does the project have a Referral System?
I do not see my ref link

Very strange, I've had a look at my account and can no longer see any link to my referral ID. Going by how they have ignored my support requests as to why my referral bonuses are "stuck" and I can't extract them leads me to believe they have withdrawn the referral bonuses and screwed over all those who had coins in there referral wallet - nice way to treat your customers Kucoin.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

The idea is really innovative. By holding their utility token, $KCS, you receive a portion of ALL trading fees of all tokens on the exchange because 50% of the total trading fees are distributed to KCS holders every day! Still small amounts right now because of low volumes and reduced trading fees, but of course it increases exponentially as the platform is gaining more visibility and momentum!
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:53:04 AM

Is anyone having a problem with the extraction of there Invitation Bonus. I went to extract the bonus and it's been stuck on extracting for several days with the message "Extracting (and 11)" ? I've contacted Kucoin support 3 times but they seem to be ignoring me, not even a confirmation reply.

They are working on it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7w2xow/kucoin_invitation_bonus/

Well, it's now been a total of 11 days and they are still working on it ? I have asked Kucoin three times for help and have not received a single reply.
Don't think I'll be recommending Kucoin to anyone anymore.

I heard kucoin is very good exchange. What issue do you have there?
Normally i recommend this exchange to my friend because its quick. I never have problem here so far.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:22:18 AM

Thanks for the answer. Yes, I have a number of KCS; I wasnt aware that this results in tiny amounts of shares in other coins as well (besides the KCS dividends we are getting). Nice in a way, but the amounts are so tiny (0,000056466) that it is completely useless.
Because of that KSC feels like totally useless for small investor. You would have to gather those fractions for years on before you can sell anything.

Most altcoins will likely increase in price, and some may even moon like BTC did.
May be useless today, but in a few years when you have accumulated some amount of each altcoins, suddenly those fractions you hold today are worth more than your house in the future.
And also KCS will keep increasing in price as kucoin.com gains more volume.

So thats why token share is very famous recently. It can give the holder much more value.
Token share like Kucoin share is very popular so thats why the price will continue increase in the future
kyle0671

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:57:06 AM

I'm not a fan of these centralized exchange coins.  In my eyes any regulation of these websites, or the county they are based out of will cause massive havock on the coin.  If KuCoin is ordered to hault transactions immediately by government order, what's the worth of the coin.  I just don't see it. Also these rewards for holding coins seem very ponsi-esque to me since I don't see a utility other than holding them to get free money.  I'm a skeptic, not trying to trash KCS. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: