Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2018, 05:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares  (Read 16258 times)
bitae

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:29:25 PM

kucoin is a good exchange, but kcs price has dropped too many, the price is less than a quarter of the highest price, BNB keeps a better value, I think its maybe a chance to buy some kcs now

I completely agree with you. KCS is so much undervalued right now. Come to think of it kucoin has grown so much despite the downtrend. It is actually my hope that people start noticing how much better kucoin is. The team is so active and is continuously listing new coins that they actually are a competitor to binance now.

Did you hear today news? It seems that Bitcoin Cash did not have the acceptance they expected, as on March 26th KuCoin announced an update of their platform eliminating all currency pairs and transactions with Bitcoin Cash. The company has assured that users will not lose their money. However, the team has not stated how they will reimburse the BCH to the few users who operated with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:28:29 PM

kucoin is a good exchange, but kcs price has dropped too many, the price is less than a quarter of the highest price, BNB keeps a better value, I think its maybe a chance to buy some kcs now

I'm not too sure about Kucoin any more, they were a very good exchange when they first started with excelent customer support but, as happened to others, as soon as they became popular there services started to suffer - delayed and lost transaction, coins frozen in accounts. I will only use Kucoin if I have no other choise.
Crypto_C12

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:04:06 AM

Hello, can we use the Kucoin exchange for trading the new V monero fork?
oisilener1982

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:14:11 AM

I wonder what is meant by KentLi from this statement

"Firstly, KuCoin is operating very well, our CEO Michael and VP Eric are flying all over the world and they are making great progress in establishing cooperations with governments, investors and projects. We are ready to take our business to the next step.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/84kmc2/personal_explanation_regarding_the_missing_kucoin/?st=jfemhbr5&sh=24717d77
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:19:53 AM

Hello, can we use the Kucoin exchange for trading the new V monero fork?

The current news from Kucoin (from there Reddit site) on the MoneroV fork is to keep an eye on there announcments page. It would be nice if they could be more positive in there statment and not just "keep looking".
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:44:47 AM

KCS has lost a great value these days, may be its due to the whole market, maybe it bans China IP to visit which lead to less users, I think this exchange has no problems and KCS will pump when the market reverse
whaawh

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

"MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash"

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

KCS has lost a great value these days, may be its due to the whole market, maybe it bans China IP to visit which lead to less users, I think this exchange has no problems and KCS will pump when the market reverse
It seems to me that it is not necessary to say everything so categorically about China and blame the Chinese government at the same time. I think that all costs will be canceled, so only the Chinese government will have full control over the crypto currency.

_Crypto made easier than cash

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Genrix

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

Kucoin is going to become top tier exchange,  volume is growing, more tokens appears, UI is incredible and internal bonus is attractive. I bet they will rank up

kronos123

Activity: 700
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

Compounding that kucoin coins have lost so much value is like having eyes covered and not seeing the rest of the market ..... all the coins have lost from 70% to 90% and above.

The KuCoin exchange is an exchange born just 5 months ago, I opened this thread and I made it known, but pretending to immediately enter top5 or top10 is utopia; moreover, after about 2 months the strong bear market has started, which we are all seeing and this certainly has influenced growth and has not helped to grow.

I am sure, however, that when the bear market ends and a real and long recovery of the crypto begins, the KuCoin exchange will do better than the other competitors, for its expansive policies of quotations, support, fees and innovation.

▄███████████████████▄
████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀
█████████████▀  ▀   ▄█
███████████▀   ▄  ▄███
████▀▀███▀   ▄████████
██▀    ▀   ▄██████████
    ▄   ▄████████████
   ▄███▄████▀██▀▀█▀█▀█
 ▄██████████ █ ███ █ █
▀███████████▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█▀
   ▐███▀
   ▐█▀
iCumulate
.Investing in the future together     
███████ █▄
███████ ███▄
███████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
WHITEPAPER
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀
███████ █▄
███████ ███▄
███████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
ONE PAGER
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████████
███████████   █████████████
▀██████████   ████████████▀
▀█████████   ███████████▀
▀████████▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
StLee

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

I like Kucoin as an exchange but I think Binance is the long-term winner in this space.
oidv

Activity: 356
Merit: 11

https://www.cruxcoin.io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

I completely agree with you. KCS is so much undervalued right now. Come to think of it kucoin has grown so much despite the downtrend. It is actually my hope that people start noticing how much better kucoin is. The team is so active and is continuously listing new coins that they actually are a competitor to binance now.

Guys, I fully agree with you
I like the team and the immediatley problem-solving style

As for the BNB, if Binance moves to Malta, then things go better there. But Kucoin remains in Hong Kong. Do you think this information will influence the difference in the price of BNB and KCS?

ronin07

Activity: 728
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:38:29 AM

Our KuCoin Listing Nightmare, and Why It’s The Last Place You Should List.

https://medium.com/verifyas/our-kucoin-listing-nightmare-and-why-its-the-last-place-you-should-list-3af019e4e7f6

Scam

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
cryptodan21

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:59:03 PM

Our KuCoin Listing Nightmare, and Why It’s The Last Place You Should List.

https://medium.com/verifyas/our-kucoin-listing-nightmare-and-why-its-the-last-place-you-should-list-3af019e4e7f6

Scam

Oh dear, that does sound bad. I think many of the exchanges are like this though. Electroneum has been trying to get on some other exchanges for months and has failed, it seems they are very scared now of listing securities and the like.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:05:35 PM

I really like KuCoin exchange, but I bought expensive KuCoin shares. Now wait a long time until they are restored.

Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

I'm very upset that exchange's token has fallen so much...I'm looking forward for that exchange to grow because they choose good coins to be listed.

boss1dg

Activity: 322

SWIPE : Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:20:20 AM

exchange is pretty good .
but service is too poor .
no proper customer support , even they dont care to project asking for listing .
i read a medium post by ceo of verify ico . that post shows how kucoin management handles its partners (projects) .

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

I like Kucoin as an exchange but I think Binance is the long-term winner in this space.

Except that its not a 0-sum game and multiple winners(to varying degrees) can exist. Wink
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:47:27 AM

exchange is pretty good .
but service is too poor .
no proper customer support , even they dont care to project asking for listing .
i read a medium post by ceo of verify ico . that post shows how kucoin management handles its partners (projects) .

I too read that, do they charge hefty and never list the tokens, in that case, they have already lost customer satisfaction and if they turn out shady, do we have any jurisdiction to take this forward?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

Kucoin has a very clean and modern layout throughout the website and this extends to the markets overview screen where you can see the available trading pairs and are able to choose between BTC, ETH, KCS, NEO & USDT.

deposit and witdrawel do not wait long in confirmation.
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

Kucoin has a very clean and modern layout throughout the website and this extends to the markets overview screen where you can see the available trading pairs and are able to choose between BTC, ETH, KCS, NEO & USDT.

deposit and witdrawel do not wait long in confirmation.
Agreed, given the great selection they provide, its one of the exchanges I use reliably. No issues with withdrawals or deposits either so far. By the way you can check their current wallet situation when you need to make a transaction to make sure its synced up to current blockchain status before making any transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.