Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares  (Read 38641 times)
kronos123 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:24:38 PM

The exchange was born in mid-September and promises and wants to become among the top 10 exchanges in the world, as well as its "twin" Binance.

Among its features:

Reliability: KuCoin uses data encryption, dynamic authentication, multi-level risk identification control, and other systems to guarantee transaction security.

Fast: KuCoin claims that blockchain-based assets will be added to your account within 2 minutes of your transaction, with withdrawals completed in 10 minutes.

Safe Wallet: The KuCoin wallet includes multilayer encryption, offline storage in a bank safe, funds escrow, and regular auditing by the bank.

24/7 Customer Service: KuCoin offers 24/7 customer service through WeChat and other platforms. They claim that customer service issues are addressed within 10 minutes.

Discounted Trading: KuCoin is offering discounted trading until October 27 to encourage users to sign up for the platform. You can get an 80% fee discount (0.02% fee per trade) until October 27.

Profit Sharing Among Token Holders: KuCoin shares 90% of trading fees with users.

Referral System: KuCoin has a referral system where it gives 40% of a user’s transaction fees to the member that referred them to the platform.

Proof of Stake Bonus: KuCoin shares 50% to users who hold KCS on KuCoin’s exchange. You also earn GAS for holding NEO on the exchange.

Multiple Currencies: KuCoin currently offers all of the following cryptocurrencies: ETH, LTC, NEO/GAS, OMG, QTUM, PAY, CVC, EOS, SNT, KNC, BTM, BHC. By December 2017, the company plans to offer over 50 mainstream cryptocurrency pairs. By December 2018, they aim to expand that to 1,000+ cryptocurrencies.

Quarterly Buybacks: KuCoin will buy back KCS each quarter. It will buy back tokens using the 10% of profits collected from transaction fees. Buybacks will continue until 100 million KCS have been destroyed.

Mobile App: KuCoin plans to release an iOS an Android app in November.

What interests us speculators is its currency, much like Binancecoin: KuCoin (KCS) has a total bid of 200 million, but the company plans to repay half of them, 100 million, through a burning policy, as it is exchanging Binance.
Moreover, KUCOIN exchange will be the first exchange to list RedPulse (RPX), which will attract a large number of investors.
I therefore believe that many investors will be drawn to the new policies and facilitations of it, so its domestic currency, KUCOIN, is likely to follow the same exponential trend of BNB when it went from about $ 0.10 to $ 0.20 to $ 2-3 in about a week.

In my opinion, it can be a great and lucrative investment, at least in the short term; then you will see how it will develop and evolve the exchange!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoonthewall

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:24:24 AM

The exchange was born in mid-September and promises and wants to become among the top 10 exchanges in the world, as well as its "twin" Binance.

Among its features:

Reliability: KuCoin uses data encryption, dynamic authentication, multi-level risk identification control, and other systems to guarantee transaction security.

Fast: KuCoin claims that blockchain-based assets will be added to your account within 2 minutes of your transaction, with withdrawals completed in 10 minutes.

Safe Wallet: The KuCoin wallet includes multilayer encryption, offline storage in a bank safe, funds escrow, and regular auditing by the bank.

24/7 Customer Service: KuCoin offers 24/7 customer service through WeChat and other platforms. They claim that customer service issues are addressed within 10 minutes.

Discounted Trading: KuCoin is offering discounted trading until October 27 to encourage users to sign up for the platform. You can get an 80% fee discount (0.02% fee per trade) until October 27.

Profit Sharing Among Token Holders: KuCoin shares 90% of trading fees with users.

Referral System: KuCoin has a referral system where it gives 40% of a user’s transaction fees to the member that referred them to the platform.

Proof of Stake Bonus: KuCoin shares 50% to users who hold KCS on KuCoin’s exchange. You also earn GAS for holding NEO on the exchange.

Multiple Currencies: KuCoin currently offers all of the following cryptocurrencies: ETH, LTC, NEO/GAS, OMG, QTUM, PAY, CVC, EOS, SNT, KNC, BTM, BHC. By December 2017, the company plans to offer over 50 mainstream cryptocurrency pairs. By December 2018, they aim to expand that to 1,000+ cryptocurrencies.

Quarterly Buybacks: KuCoin will buy back KCS each quarter. It will buy back tokens using the 10% of profits collected from transaction fees. Buybacks will continue until 100 million KCS have been destroyed.

Mobile App: KuCoin plans to release an iOS an Android app in November.

What interests us speculators is its currency, much like Binancecoin: KuCoin (KCS) has a total bid of 200 million, but the company plans to repay half of them, 100 million, through a burning policy, as it is exchanging Binance.
Moreover, KUCOIN exchange will be the first exchange to list RedPulse (RPX), which will attract a large number of investors.
I therefore believe that many investors will be drawn to the new policies and facilitations of it, so its domestic currency, KUCOIN, is likely to follow the same exponential trend of BNB when it went from about $ 0.10 to $ 0.20 to $ 2-3 in about a week.

In my opinion, it can be a great and lucrative investment, at least in the short term; then you will see how it will develop and evolve the exchange!

I share your thoughts. The exchange platform also seems very well developed and user friendly.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:41:27 AM

any link to the website or other detailed informations from this Kucoin Exchange please ?

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:58:07 AM

any link to the website or other detailed informations from this Kucoin Exchange please ?

you can google that information. however, to save you time I'll list it since I'm a new user on their website and I really like how it's developed. no complaint so far. deposit time is same as they mention on their website (10 minutes).

https://news.kucoin.com/en/

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2212

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:18:47 AM

I really like the speculation whether Kucoin is actually Binance
It could be possible and make sense for me as a businessman.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RedPulseToken/comments/78a0qv/kucoin_is_binance/

Another question: Does the exchange need ID verification? I haven’t read anything about that in their FAQ

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Cicada1033

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:26:10 AM

I discovered KuCoins some days back when the news came out that it will be the first exchange to list Red Pulse. I gave it a go and registered to test the exchange a little and I got to say everything looks perfekt. User interface is really great actually my favourite one after using Coinbase, Bittrex, Kraken and Poloniex so far. I sent some BTC off and on the exchange and bought some coins everything was super fast.

To their KuCoin Shares I have to say that I bought some and received the dividende payout every day. The dividende at the moment is still kind of small since they have a 80% discount on trading fees this month and the volume on the exchange is still small due to the fact that it only exists for 1-2 months. But I love passive income and I hold this as a long term investment.

Also check the whitepaper: https://assets.kucoin.com/kucoin_whitepaper_en.pdf

High quality team, excelent whitepaper, perfect product, good concept also for marketing what else can I say. I'm in. This is certainly gonna be my main exchange in the future. Smiley

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
eltradestor

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:31:18 AM

Nice one.
Cicada1033

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:06:47 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 01:28:32 PM by Cicada1033

Maybe I should share my calculations with people who are considering to buy KuCoin Shares.

The factors that have influance on the value of our dividende are (note all values of the factors are from yesterday when I calculated this):

Market Cap of all listed Coins: ~165M (I simply took the MCap of the whole market so simplify) -> When MCap increases the value of your received coins increses, so does your dividende and vise versa
Volume on the exchange: 579BTC = ~3,242,400.00$
Fee on the exchange: 0.1% (currently 0.02% due to disount promotion)

I invested 800$ and bought 1111KCS right now I'm rewarded 0.01$ each day. When the discount promotion is over tomorrow I'm rewarded 0.05$ each day.
This is equivalent to a 2,3% ROI which is kind of bad at the moment.
But for KuCoin being a new exchange and having such I great product I certainly belive the volume traded on KuCoin will soon easily be 2x-10x if not more. Which would result in a healty ROI of 5%-20%.
And this is just the dividende. If the exchange grows KCS will of course go up in price too.

By the way if you found my calculation helpful and you feel generous today feel free to use my invitation code E3a6rO if you register on KuCoin. Thanks alot  Smiley

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:49:02 PM

Maybe I should share my calculations with people who are considering to buy KuCoin Shares.

The factors that have influance on the value of our dividende are (note all values of the factors are from yesterday when I calculated this):

Market Cap of all listed Coins: ~165M (I simply took the MCap of the whole market so simplify) -> When MCap increases the value of your received coins increses, so does your dividende and vise versa

I invested 800$ and bought 1111KCS right now I'm rewarded 0.01$ each day. When the discount promotion is over tomorrow I'm rewarded 0.05$ each day.
But for KuCoin being a new exchange and having such I great product I certainly belive the volume traded on KuCoin will soon easily be 2x-10x if not more. Which would result in a healty ROI of 5%-20%.
And this is just the dividende. If the exchange grows KCS will of course go up in price too.

By the way if you found my calculation helpful and you feel generous today feel free to use my invitation code E3a6rO if you register on KuCoin. Thanks alot  Smiley

Is there a link on the Kucoin site that details these rewards, I have searched the site and can't find anything about this. Please post a link - there's not much time left.
Cicada1033

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:55:11 PM

Is there a link on the Kucoin site that details these rewards, I have searched the site and can't find anything about this. Please post a link - there's not much time left.

Hi Call_Me_Bami,
you can find information about the rewards in the whitepaper (page 7): https://assets.kucoin.com/kucoin_whitepaper_en.pdf
if the whitepaper doesn't answer your questions you can also ask me about specific topics  Smiley

Also if you hold KCS you get a discount on trading fees depending on the amount you hold just like Binance.
You can receive information about this mechanism here: https://news.kucoin.com/en/trading-fee-discount-function-will-be-activated-at-0000-27th-october-utc8/

Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:39:59 PM

Kucoin looks better than Binance. Their platform is very user friendly too. I bought some KCS today expecting it to rally after Red Pulse starts trading  just like BNB did.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:43:50 PM

Kucoin looks better than Binance. Their platform is very user friendly too. I bought some KCS today expecting it to rally after Red Pulse starts trading  just like BNB did.
I think if Red-Pulse were to trade on Kucoin then surely there would be a lot of investors and whales involved in Kucoin exchanges and I'm sure all altcoin exchanges on this exchange would be pumping up so high in the future.
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:45:39 PM

Once RPX holders starts to transfer there RPX onto Kucoin then trading in KCS should start to rise as the RPX holders will notice KCS and say 'I want a bit of that'.
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:59:06 PM

I bought some KCS too, and like you said I think it will rally just like Binance.
The fool I was, I had BNB from the ICO and held onto it for a while, it looked like is was going nowhere so I sold, and guess what it shot up just as I sold. I will not make the same mistake with KCS Smiley
jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:56:24 AM

did a calculation.

Current Price of Kucoin : $0.876038
Total Supply of coins : 181,043,076 KCS
Fee on Kucoin Exchange : 0.1%

Current Volume : $2,303,159

Volume on different exchanges:
Bittrex: $241,696,372
HitBTC: $165,391,848
Binance: $82,285,183

So if we think that volume on Kucoin will reach at least the same as Binance, then the following will apply:

Total trading commissions generated : 0.1% x $82,285,183 = $82285.183
50% to be shared with token holders : (0.5 x $82285.183) / 181,043,076 KCS = $0.00022725305164 / token

With a $1000 investment in Kucoin at $0.876038, you will get 1141.5 kucoins and your daily dividends will be $0.259.

This translate to $94.68 annually.

Thats a 9.468% dividends for your investment in Kucoins when Kucoin exchange reaches the same trading volume as Binance.

Not bad for a dividend.. and a good chance for the kucoin to increase in value.

This is my referral link if anyone is joining kucoin..thanks! I just joined so as to trade RPX and buy kucoins

https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3cEC-

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:10:02 AM

how to get Kucoin shares ?
just buy and hold it on Kucoin exchange or ?

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:35:13 AM

did a calculation.

So if we think that volume on Kucoin will reach at least the same as Binance, then the following will apply:

50% to be shared with token holders : (0.5 x $82285.183) / 181,043,076 KCS = $0.00022725305164 / token

With a $1000 investment in Kucoin at $0.876038, you will get 1141.5 kucoins and your daily dividends will be $0.259.

Thats a 9.468% dividends for your investment in Kucoins when Kucoin exchange reaches the same trading volume as Binance.

This is my referral link if anyone is joining kucoin..thanks! I just joined so as to trade RPX and buy kucoins

I agree I tested it i put almost 2000 kukoin and got 1 penny. It's not worth it!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:26:55 AM

did a calculation.

thank you very nice summary ~10% yearly is not bad at all

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
dballz789

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:33:15 AM

Well Neo is sitting at around 9% return with gas and the price of NEO could increase. You think kucoin is a safer bet....?
vivax

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:44:08 AM

Just registered at the exchange, I like it, looks very professional. Also bought some Kucoins Smiley
Perfectly happy with 10% a year, that's better than NEO/GAS.
I think I'll buy more KCS while it's so cheap.

Now to attract large volume they need to list more coins, there are so many new coins emerging from ico's maybe that's their chance.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: