Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares  (Read 38641 times)
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

A pump & dump team? Other coins were pumped too. But with Bitcoin fall, they might fall too.

It's strange that they do not fall and only grow, I do not understand why their price is continually increasing. And if you look at the Binance tokens, it's not at all clear what will happen.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:08:52 PM

KCS price started increasing right after KuCoin sent email to all users about the renewed bonus program. So far holders of KCS received dividends from trading fees. Because KuCoin takes fees from all cryptocurrencies, holders also received small fractions of every coin. New system will change that. Also KuCoin is buying KCS from users and this is probably the main reason why KCS is growing.
My prediction is that this growth will not stop soon, because people will realize that there will always be demand for KCS so it's stupid to sell now. Because KuCoin will keep buying KCS with money from fees so if people stop dumping KCS, price will naturally increase. Of course some people will sell KCS right after they receive it every day (new Bonus program) and push down the price this way but smart people will hold KCS and get more KCS every day. Also KuCoin will need to buy KCS at higher prices if no one sells KCS. So don't sell you KCS!!  Wink

This is email if you didn't receive it:

Dear KuCoin users

As KuCoin's native token, KuCoin Shares (KCS) offers key features and benefits to holders and is the currency of the KuCoin ecosystem. We will be upgrading our bonus program for KCS holders to show appreciation to our users.

Based on feedback from users, we are taking every opportunity to increase the inherited value of KCS to bring the most benefits to loyal holders.

KuCoin plans to upgrade the KuCoin Bonus starting on July 10th, 2018. To accomplish this, we will use 50% of all trading fees earned by KuCoin to buy KCS from the market and then redistribute the KCS back to users as the new KuCoin Bonus Program, replacing the old one.

Furthermore, all KuCoin Bonus moving forward will be given to users in KCS, not dust of other cryptocurrencies traded on the exchange, as voted on by users who completed our survey.

We believe this will simplify our KuCoin Bonus system and fit better with our user's expectations and wants.

Distribution Rules:
KCS holders with at least 6 KCSs will obtain this trading fee bonus. Typically, the bonus is released at 00:00 (UTC+8) each day. If the calculated KCS daily amount is less than 0.00000001 KCS, it will not be released that day.

For KCS holders:
https://www.kucoin.com/#/feature/bonus

For non-KCS holders:
https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/KCS-BTC

Thanks for your support!
The KuCoin Team
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:20:16 AM

New Design for KuCoin Homepage Launched

The new homepage offers enhanced user friendliness and quicker access to Projects, KCS, Markets and Campaigns.

https://news.kucoin.com/en/new-design-for-kucoin-homepage-launched/
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:42:53 AM

The exchange was born in mid-September and promises and wants to become among the top 10 exchanges in the world, as well as its "twin" Binance.

Among its features:

Reliability: KuCoin uses data encryption, dynamic authentication, multi-level risk identification control, and other systems to guarantee transaction security.

Fast: KuCoin claims that blockchain-based assets will be added to your account within 2 minutes of your transaction, with withdrawals completed in 10 minutes.

Safe Wallet: The KuCoin wallet includes multilayer encryption, offline storage in a bank safe, funds escrow, and regular auditing by the bank.

24/7 Customer Service: KuCoin offers 24/7 customer service through WeChat and other platforms. They claim that customer service issues are addressed within 10 minutes.

Discounted Trading: KuCoin is offering discounted trading until October 27 to encourage users to sign up for the platform. You can get an 80% fee discount (0.02% fee per trade) until October 27.

Profit Sharing Among Token Holders: KuCoin shares 90% of trading fees with users.

Referral System: KuCoin has a referral system where it gives 40% of a user’s transaction fees to the member that referred them to the platform.

Proof of Stake Bonus: KuCoin shares 50% to users who hold KCS on KuCoin’s exchange. You also earn GAS for holding NEO on the exchange.

Multiple Currencies: KuCoin currently offers all of the following cryptocurrencies: ETH, LTC, NEO/GAS, OMG, QTUM, PAY, CVC, EOS, SNT, KNC, BTM, BHC. By December 2017, the company plans to offer over 50 mainstream cryptocurrency pairs. By December 2018, they aim to expand that to 1,000+ cryptocurrencies.

Quarterly Buybacks: KuCoin will buy back KCS each quarter. It will buy back tokens using the 10% of profits collected from transaction fees. Buybacks will continue until 100 million KCS have been destroyed.

Mobile App: KuCoin plans to release an iOS an Android app in November.

What interests us speculators is its currency, much like Binancecoin: KuCoin (KCS) has a total bid of 200 million, but the company plans to repay half of them, 100 million, through a burning policy, as it is exchanging Binance.
Moreover, KUCOIN exchange will be the first exchange to list RedPulse (RPX), which will attract a large number of investors.
I therefore believe that many investors will be drawn to the new policies and facilitations of it, so its domestic currency, KUCOIN, is likely to follow the same exponential trend of BNB when it went from about $ 0.10 to $ 0.20 to $ 2-3 in about a week.

In my opinion, it can be a great and lucrative investment, at least in the short term; then you will see how it will develop and evolve the exchange!
Yes, I think like you. Kucoin is currently a relatively hot trading platform and I am seeing the level of its development more clearly. At present, Kucoin's prices have increased by 11% today. It is a sign that it is about to become the leading trading platform that can be compared to Binance.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:04:11 AM

Will it ever be possible to exchange the "old dust" for KCS, or exchange it in some way for another coin? There are a lot of small amounts that are not traded on the market because of the low quantity.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:28:05 AM

KCS price started increasing right after KuCoin sent email to all users about the renewed bonus program. So far holders of KCS received dividends from trading fees. Because KuCoin takes fees from all cryptocurrencies, holders also received small fractions of every coin. New system will change that. Also KuCoin is buying KCS from users and this is probably the main reason why KCS is growing.
My prediction is that this growth will not stop soon, because people will realize that there will always be demand for KCS so it's stupid to sell now. Because KuCoin will keep buying KCS with money from fees so if people stop dumping KCS, price will naturally increase. Of course some people will sell KCS right after they receive it every day (new Bonus program) and push down the price this way but smart people will hold KCS and get more KCS every day. Also KuCoin will need to buy KCS at higher prices if no one sells KCS. So don't sell you KCS!!  Wink

This is email if you didn't receive it:

Dear KuCoin users

As KuCoin's native token, KuCoin Shares (KCS) offers key features and benefits to holders and is the currency of the KuCoin ecosystem. We will be upgrading our bonus program for KCS holders to show appreciation to our users.

Based on feedback from users, we are taking every opportunity to increase the inherited value of KCS to bring the most benefits to loyal holders.

KuCoin plans to upgrade the KuCoin Bonus starting on July 10th, 2018. To accomplish this, we will use 50% of all trading fees earned by KuCoin to buy KCS from the market and then redistribute the KCS back to users as the new KuCoin Bonus Program, replacing the old one.

Furthermore, all KuCoin Bonus moving forward will be given to users in KCS, not dust of other cryptocurrencies traded on the exchange, as voted on by users who completed our survey.

We believe this will simplify our KuCoin Bonus system and fit better with our user's expectations and wants.

Distribution Rules:
KCS holders with at least 6 KCSs will obtain this trading fee bonus. Typically, the bonus is released at 00:00 (UTC+8) each day. If the calculated KCS daily amount is less than 0.00000001 KCS, it will not be released that day.

For KCS holders:
https://www.kucoin.com/#/feature/bonus

For non-KCS holders:
https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/KCS-BTC

Thanks for your support!
The KuCoin Team
You're right, this should be the reason for the increase in price of KCS, which has the value of 3.50$ right now. I think that this buy-back and redistribution systen is much better than the old one, because the rewards before consisted of too much dust which wasn't so useful.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

I just saw the new kucoin bonus program.

I think they made the right decision and this will affect the price in a good way. Now i will sell my dust's and convert them into kcs.

jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

Kucoin looks better than Binance. Their platform is very user friendly too. I bought some KCS today expecting it to rally after Red Pulse starts trading  just like BNB did.

I'm glad of Kucoin too. I have traded in it one time. Although the system is a bit laggy, trade is faster than I expected. You can't doubt of it amazing security too.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:32:18 PM

I just saw the new kucoin bonus program.

I think they made the right decision and this will affect the price in a good way. Now i will sell my dust's and convert them into kcs.

Agree. The new bonus program is a lot better than the previous one. I believe they havent implement selling dust yet but it will happen soon.

MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

The idea is really innovative. By holding their utility token, $KCS, you receive a portion of ALL trading fees of all tokens on the exchange because 50% of the total trading fees are distributed to KCS holders every day! Still small amounts right now because of low volumes and reduced trading fees, but of course it increases exponentially as the platform is gaining more visibility and momentum!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

The idea is really innovative. By holding their utility token, $KCS, you receive a portion of ALL trading fees of all tokens on the exchange because 50% of the total trading fees are distributed to KCS holders every day! Still small amounts right now because of low volumes and reduced trading fees, but of course it increases exponentially as the platform is gaining more visibility and momentum!

No, they have change the rules. You only receive KCS now. Every day, they buy back KCS with 50% of the trading fees profits and redistribute them to people holding KCS. You don't receive every coins, but only KCS.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:15:42 PM

I've noticed a great deal relating to this trade which trade truly offers lots of possible plus they possess lots of great technologies to keep investors' property and many significantly all of the drawback bills occur extremely fast which is completely required for individuals who wish to the industry.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

I love Kucoin. I like it more than Binance to be honest. The new KCS distribution rule is also very nice. Hopefully we will see more volume soon.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

I love Kucoin. I like it more than Binance to be honest. The new KCS distribution rule is also very nice. Hopefully we will see more volume soon.
I also love Kucoin like you. Many people are supportive of the Binance exchange, but exchanges Kucoin is the best and most secure exchanges for traders. Surely future, Kucoin will be the largest exchanges of world one
harunhabib

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:04:03 PM

I had discovered quite a lot regarding it swapping this kind of swapping quite comes with a large amount of capability where they experience a large number of wonderful solutions to grasp investors' properties and assets many notably lots of the drawback bills manifest amazingly quickly this kind of is utterly appropriate people who just want to operate.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:40:30 PM

who likes these two exchanges should have a look at Spotcoin and Nauticus. At Nauticus you get 100 tokens for free and at Spotcoin you can trade very cheap later. in my signature is the link to the two new exchanges. have fun watching.

Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

KCS Buy Back and Burn in the 3rd Fiscal Quarter

https://news.kucoin.com/en/kcs-buy-back-and-burn-in-the-3rd-fiscal-quarter/
mistajackson

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:23:02 AM

I'm heavy in KCS right now.  Grin
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:01:51 AM

Stellar (XLM) is now on KuCoin, you can deposit now. Trading pairs include XLM/BTC and XLM/ETH. Withdrawal opens July 18, 2018 at 22:00 (UTC+8), buying starts July 16, 2018 at 21:30 (UTC+8), and selling starts July 16, 2018 at 22:00 (UTC+8). https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/1018804945166848000

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

There are some rumors that Ian Balina partnered with Kucoin and will promote this Exchange - is it true?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: