Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares  (Read 38641 times)
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:30:56 AM

I just saw the new kucoin bonus program.

I think they made the right decision and this will affect the price in a good way. Now i will sell my dust's and convert them into kcs.

any links for this related new bonus program?
i wanted to read more about their benefits to hold kcs

Tozex

Powered by,
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:01:30 AM

KuCoin Will Start the SophiaTX (SPHTX) MainNet Token Swap
https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-start-the-sophiatx-sphtx-mainnet-token-swap/
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

KuCoin Will Start the SophiaTX (SPHTX) MainNet Token Swap
https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-start-the-sophiatx-sphtx-mainnet-token-swap/
This is so sad to see sophiatx has a better development rather than decent platform as far as i know none use them right now. More companies are trying to build their own blockchain and then they can't be dictated by the creator of blockchain. It doesn't give any impact to the sophia token i suppose.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

I am a User of Kucoin for 1 month now and The exchange is good compared to other exchange in the market, the UI, and UE is Amazing based on experience and also gain some good amount of profit by buying Kucoin shares around the Dip of Eth and Btc, so far so good, no problem so far
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

KuCoin Users’ Concerns and Roadmap Clarifications by Michael Gan

https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-users-concerns-and-roadmap-clarifications-by-michael-gan/

serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:55:20 PM

KCS price started increasing right after KuCoin sent email to all users about the renewed bonus program. So far holders of KCS received dividends from trading fees. Because KuCoin takes fees from all cryptocurrencies, holders also received small fractions of every coin. New system will change that. Also KuCoin is buying KCS from users and this is probably the main reason why KCS is growing.
My prediction is that this growth will not stop soon, because people will realize that there will always be demand for KCS so it's stupid to sell now. Because KuCoin will keep buying KCS with money from fees so if people stop dumping KCS, price will naturally increase. Of course some people will sell KCS right after they receive it every day (new Bonus program) and push down the price this way but smart people will hold KCS and get more KCS every day. Also KuCoin will need to buy KCS at higher prices if no one sells KCS. So don't sell you KCS!!  Wink

This is email if you didn't receive it:

Dear KuCoin users

As KuCoin's native token, KuCoin Shares (KCS) offers key features and benefits to holders and is the currency of the KuCoin ecosystem. We will be upgrading our bonus program for KCS holders to show appreciation to our users.

Based on feedback from users, we are taking every opportunity to increase the inherited value of KCS to bring the most benefits to loyal holders.

KuCoin plans to upgrade the KuCoin Bonus starting on July 10th, 2018. To accomplish this, we will use 50% of all trading fees earned by KuCoin to buy KCS from the market and then redistribute the KCS back to users as the new KuCoin Bonus Program, replacing the old one.

Furthermore, all KuCoin Bonus moving forward will be given to users in KCS, not dust of other cryptocurrencies traded on the exchange, as voted on by users who completed our survey.

We believe this will simplify our KuCoin Bonus system and fit better with our user's expectations and wants.

Distribution Rules:
KCS holders with at least 6 KCSs will obtain this trading fee bonus. Typically, the bonus is released at 00:00 (UTC+8) each day. If the calculated KCS daily amount is less than 0.00000001 KCS, it will not be released that day.

For KCS holders:
https://www.kucoin.com/#/feature/bonus

For non-KCS holders:
https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/KCS-BTC

Thanks for your support!
The KuCoin Team
Finally I found the reason why I'm not getting any bonus other than KCS. It is a good move
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

good marketing strategy from Kucoin exchange, they have voting competition for all token, thats why this exchanger is more popular in social media when voting is on going..
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:21:59 AM

KuCoin shares seem to be an interesting investment due to the dividend payments. How do you guys see the risk of decentralized exchanges? It might well be that DEX will replace the standard centralized exchanges in a matter of a few years...
sergey_vass

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

i believe all of their claims are quite true, i believe so far if i'll be ask what's the safest exchange i'll be rooting for KUCOIN. Because of the security measures they've implemented on their trading platform. They have 2FA and secret questions in order for your holdings to be safe enough even if your password is compromise. The 2FA itself is a very strong one imagine with secret questions and another 2FA before you can trade. You may find it Quite hassle but a guaranteed safety for your money.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:28:01 AM

i believe all of their claims are quite true, i believe so far if i'll be ask what's the safest exchange i'll be rooting for KUCOIN. Because of the security measures they've implemented on their trading platform. They have 2FA and secret questions in order for your holdings to be safe enough even if your password is compromise. The 2FA itself is a very strong one imagine with secret questions and another 2FA before you can trade. You may find it Quite hassle but a guaranteed safety for your money.

My brother's phone suddenly was reset because of a program error. Now he needs to make a good explanation on how his 2FA is not available on his accounts and one of them is Kucoin. Hopefully its recovery will be fast given proper documents.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
daviost

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:42:04 AM

I really love Kucoin Exchange.
They have a good support and if you have their kucoin shares, you will get devident everyday based how many KCS do you have.

I already use them for 6 months and no problem with them.
and there is a lot of event inside which can give you a free eth/btc.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:13:55 AM

I like the kuCoin exchange and joined it a few months ago and had some trades there. However, I still prefer Bittrex over all other exchanges for fast withdraws.

Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:09:19 PM

My brother's phone suddenly was reset because of a program error. Now he needs to make a good explanation on how his 2FA is not available on his accounts and one of them is Kucoin. Hopefully its recovery will be fast given proper documents.

If he has his 2FA secret key (this is give out when you first activate 2FA) then he can use that to re-acivate the 2FA on his phone - he did make a note of it..didn't he ?
With the dealings I've had with Kucoin when things go wrong it could be a very long time before he gets his account back, all I can say is good luck.
serhanni

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

This is why KYC completion recommended by kucoin team. You can proove your ownership when such a bad situation.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

KuCoin Will Begin the ONT MainNet Upgrade Process

KuCoin will start the MainNet ONT upgrade and swap this week. To ensure the process goes smoothly, we will close the deposit and withdrawal services for ONT temporarily at 16:00 (UTC+8), on July 26, 2018.
https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-begin-the-ont-mainnet-upgrade-process/

serhanni

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

KuCoin Will Begin the ONT MainNet Upgrade Process

KuCoin will start the MainNet ONT upgrade and swap this week. To ensure the process goes smoothly, we will close the deposit and withdrawal services for ONT temporarily at 16:00 (UTC+8), on July 26, 2018.
https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-begin-the-ont-mainnet-upgrade-process/

Good news! But there is no information about distribution of ONG ( ontology gas )... Anyone saw official statement about ONG distribution?
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

I am using kucoin for several months now and havent encounter any major issues when it comes to trading , deposits or even withdrawal. I like also what they did about the kucoin shares. The bonus is now kcs instead of  some random coins. Great job.

Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:22:32 AM

KuCoin Weekly Report #11–2018/7/25

https://medium.com/kucoinexchange/kucoin-weekly-report-11-2018-7-25-ffe0cc809648

RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

I've experienced trading on kucoin and i think it's a good one given it's security measures i guess i can confidently say that my funds are safe there. And to think that most of the ICO prefer to be listed on KUCOIN i think this might be the next big one when it comes to exchanges.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: