Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Real ICO in India?  (Read 2410 times)
remedcu (OP)

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:26:12 PM

Till now, I have heard about some, but none are fully complaint (in future, incase government approves cryptocurrency)

BitIndia - They are doing ICO in Japan

Indicoin - They are still not a registered business anywhere. Also, when asked to one of the founders, they said, they are not going to convert the raised money to fiat to be compliant.

All the other coins don't have a fancy marketing or a guy backing it.

So, is there any other ICO which is good enough and came from India?

If yes, how are they protecting themselves to take investment internationally (except from countries like US, China, etc)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
denisw

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:41:46 PM

No, but a great Indian Business Analyst - Kumar Singh is part of the ASSETRON ENERGY Team in Australia.

He plans to have a lot of the web platform development done in India.
mihir

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:33:12 AM

We have registered ourselves as a non-profit over here in India, you must have read our previous answers. We have been honest towards the community each and every time. Also, we respect the sentiments of the community and now we are registered under a non-profit organization. We are not converting just to be compliant till the laws and acts come into the existence. Also, everything is going on as per the roadmap proposed.
remedcu (OP)

Learner for Life!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:30:26 AM

We have registered ourselves as a non-profit over here in India, you must have read our previous answers. We have been honest towards the community each and every time. Also, we respect the sentiments of the community and now we are registered under a non-profit organization. We are not converting just to be compliant till the laws and acts come into the existence. Also, everything is going on as per the roadmap proposed.

So, where is your non profit registered? And under what type of Activity?
Esphere.in

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:02:20 PM

I did not have any idea that India had these ICO. So what these projects all about and can you link the announcement page for these tokens and who are behind these projects,since there are more tokens coming out on a daily basis it is really hard to track everything and since this forum does not have good features to search it is really difficult to find any particular project.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:03:19 PM

BitIndia just looks fancy and will probably lead to a loss for investors but they do have a good marketing team. Too complicated Token Value in ICO smells fishy too. And 25% of Global Trading from India in the year 2022+ is something taken out of thin air to trap gullible investors in my opinion.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Beingabhi26

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:38:36 AM

I am an active community member of Indicoin and have been getting crypto through them by participating in various social campaign launched by them in India.
Raiaman06

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:45:25 AM

Till now, I have heard about some, but none are fully complaint (in future, incase government approves cryptocurrency)

BitIndia - They are doing ICO in Japan

Indicoin - They are still not a registered business anywhere. Also, when asked to one of the founders, they said, they are not going to convert the raised money to fiat to be compliant.

All the other coins don't have a fancy marketing or a guy backing it.

If yes, how are they protecting themselves to take investment internationally (except from countries like US, China, etc)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:20:50 AM

It will be interesting to see how does India treat ICO. I do not think considering the government and their laws they will allow ICO to run in India. They will put a ban because there is a direct risk of the money invested by the people and they cannot let it happen. So all those running ICO in India if any will face the heat in coming times it seems.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:57:20 PM

Currently there isn't any,our country still not approve virtual currency in our economy.i think Andra Pradesh is taking initiative towards blockchain technology so it is good to see a small step.in future we will see majority of upcoming blockchain projects by indians as soon blockchain spread across IT sector in our country.
remedcu (OP)

Learner for Life!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:25:27 AM

BitIndia just looks fancy and will probably lead to a loss for investors but they do have a good marketing team. Too complicated Token Value in ICO smells fishy too. And 25% of Global Trading from India in the year 2022+ is something taken out of thin air to trap gullible investors in my opinion.

I totally agree with you. And with a big face representing them, it mainly means closed door deals for them and loses for investors.
remedcu (OP)

Learner for Life!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:26:32 AM

Currently there isn't any,our country still not approve virtual currency in our economy.i think Andra Pradesh is taking initiative towards blockchain technology so it is good to see a small step.in future we will see majority of upcoming blockchain projects by indians as soon blockchain spread across IT sector in our country.

It will be great to see some with real products rather than just whitepapers.
mihir

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:43:12 AM

Because we don't have current specific rules, acts or laws for cryptocurrency specifically. So to be compliant we are not liquidating to operate in India for the same , We have registered Indicoin under UP NPO Act for other activities and campaigns.
mihir

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:51:11 AM

I did not have any idea that India had these ICO. So what these projects all about and can you link the announcement page for these tokens and who are behind these projects,since there are more tokens coming out on a daily basis it is really hard to track everything and since this forum does not have good features to search it is really difficult to find any particular project.
For more details about Indicoin, visit our website at www.indicoin.org.in
Announcement page:- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2217812.0
You can join our telegram channel at t.me/indicoin
remedcu (OP)

Learner for Life!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:53:12 AM

You didn't answered my question mihir Wink

mihir

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:10:38 AM

Because we don't have current specific rules, acts or laws for cryptocurrency specifically. So to be compliant we are not liquidating to operate in India for the same , We have registered Indicoin under UP NPO Act for other activities and campaigns.
I think you missed this.
remedcu (OP)

Learner for Life!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:20:35 AM

I think you missed this.

Can you please share some details of the company registered address? The identification number for the NPO? There seems to be no details at all in the site regarding the same.
akablackhat

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:19:23 AM

Indicoin recently launched their Pre-Sale on the Midnight of 10th September 2017, going live as “India’s First Cryptocurrency & Token Sale” Community Admin & Lead Developer from Indicoin mentioned that they were skeptical about the Pre-Sale as India comes very new to Cryptocurrency and only 0.5% of the population in India invests in Bitcoin.
prashant_narayan

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:14:39 AM

I invested in Indicoin's ICO. Its  is the 1st ICO here in India I think, things look normal .
remedcu (OP)

Learner for Life!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:50:15 AM

Indicoin recently launched their Pre-Sale on the Midnight of 10th September 2017, going live as “India’s First Cryptocurrency & Token Sale” Community Admin & Lead Developer from Indicoin mentioned that they were skeptical about the Pre-Sale as India comes very new to Cryptocurrency and only 0.5% of the population in India invests in Bitcoin.

I invested in Indicoin's ICO. Its  is the 1st ICO here in India I think, things look normal .

1. This is not Indicoin topic, you can discuss that in Indicoin thread.

2. Indicoin says they are registered as NPO, but they have not shared any details regarding the same as of 29 Oct 2017 (I asked about registration on 24th Oct 2017)

My main intent with this thread is:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: