Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Nova. Secure, private, untraceable since 2017-2019  (Read 39388 times)
mohikano

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:30:10 PM

Hola a todos, les presento una piscina de minería BitcoinN en español, desde https://multipool.es/ apoyamos el trabajo diario realizado por los desarrolladores de BitcoinN dándoles nuestro apoyo en la moneda que desde 0 con mucho trabajo, ilusión y dedicación están haciendo, ya que sin ninguna aportación económica están haciendo para todos una nueva Moneda BincoinN, el que se quiera unir a ella ahora ya puede minarla en:

Sitio web: https://multipool.es/

BitcoinN: https://bitcoinn.multipool.es/

Características:

- Interfaz de idioma (Español)
- Web sobre SSL

PD: Menos criticar y más aportar, que hay mas valioso en esta vida que el tiempo, tiempo que los desarrolladores están utilizando para todos aquellos que quieran unirse al carro, el que no quiera al menos que deje trabajar.

Gracias a todos y saludos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fatility

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:17:40 PM

when are the details?
xtpeloco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:15:58 AM

good.

today we have had a meeting of about 6 hours LLUVA and I, and we have defined all the priorities, have exchanged ideas of implementation of web and viability as well as templates to use, I have shown all the good work that has been done and already I give him a transfer of about 100,000 BTN, he has defined the steps to take and the times, also told him to keep for a while the way of working to veneficiar all those who have believed in us from the beginning, as soon will be manifested our great power in many ambits.

in principle, 2 logos will be published, if this is all ok, we will try to publish at least the one that gives prestige and pride to the currency (it is the one I liked the most), an official one of fixed permanence and one of prestige, one that will be to give value to the currency, it is necessary to be clear that according to what moment and for visibility, one logo or another interests, and has explained why this decision.

either created the youtube channel and as soon as we have the official logo, twitter and facebook will be created, this is so as not to create double tasks and not have to change logos or other issues later

We have had an open talk about SEO status and social network campaigns and other areas, and possible to change the name to decide to leave everything like this for its potential in social networks, after a granaexhaustivo study

put to the day of all this world and its function and that does not differ much to what we are used to and we hope to give everything for the good of all, we understand that you do not understand the way to bring that we have, but you also have to understand in the area that we move and the competence that exists in this sector.

a greeting

Dev of BitcoinN
Eatbatterys

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:54:50 PM

What does this project have to do with Bitcoin?

As a friendly suggestion, unless you're directly tied to a project, utilizing their name and just adding an extra letter to the end of it is a good way to look like a scam coming out of the gate.

I'd highly recommend you take a step back, fix your pools and all the other issues your coin has been having, rebrand it with a new name, and try again.
connorwoods

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:59:53 PM

If you start in cryptonote ,make ANN after add exchange market
Amen, aint that the fucking truth
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:05:57 PM

that's getting worse. only scam and spam here. shittoken without end.
children. work and earn money as in real life  Grin
xtpeloco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:24:25 PM

that's getting worse. only scam and spam here. shittoken without end.
children. work and earn money as in real life  Grin

Thank you for commenting with all your total ignorance on the matter, but we will take your advice into account.

Everything that is not in an exchange is scam?

Thank you.
xtpeloco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:32:46 PM

What does this project have to do with Bitcoin?

As a friendly suggestion, unless you're directly tied to a project, utilizing their name and just adding an extra letter to the end of it is a good way to look like a scam coming out of the gate.

I'd highly recommend you take a step back, fix your pools and all the other issues your coin has been having, rebrand it with a new name, and try again.

I thank you for your comment and we will assign it to the folder "competition pissed off", all the comments and criticisms do not make us stronger, we want to make it clear that the march is going.

On the other hand, as a good friend of mine, he said, "put on the walls you want and as big and big as you can, that we will pass with the tank above"

postscript: I answer for the need to reach 30 posts in this forum and be able to post photos and change the aesthetics
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:36:30 PM

good.

today we have had a meeting of about 6 hours LLUVA and I, and we have defined all the priorities, have exchanged ideas of implementation of web and viability as well as templates to use, I have shown all the good work that has been done and already I give him a transfer of about 100,000 BTN, he has defined the steps to take and the times, also told him to keep for a while the way of working to veneficiar all those who have believed in us from the beginning, as soon will be manifested our great power in many ambits.

in principle, 2 logos will be published, if this is all ok, we will try to publish at least the one that gives prestige and pride to the currency (it is the one I liked the most), an official one of fixed permanence and one of prestige, one that will be to give value to the currency, it is necessary to be clear that according to what moment and for visibility, one logo or another interests, and has explained why this decision.

either created the youtube channel and as soon as we have the official logo, twitter and facebook will be created, this is so as not to create double tasks and not have to change logos or other issues later

We have had an open talk about SEO status and social network campaigns and other areas, and possible to change the name to decide to leave everything like this for its potential in social networks, after a granaexhaustivo study

put to the day of all this world and its function and that does not differ much to what we are used to and we hope to give everything for the good of all, we understand that you do not understand the way to bring that we have, but you also have to understand in the area that we move and the competence that exists in this sector.

a greeting

Dev of BitcoinN

Make GUI wallet for different OS's first.
dever@

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:17:56 PM

Yes! GUI wallet for different OS's it`s target #1
xtpeloco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:47:51 AM

thanks to all

.- changed logo, created, published and registered.
.- Secondary logo, created and pending registration.
.- creating web, working on it
.- wallet gui ,. Working on it
.- channel youtube, created

we continue working.

unofficial personal video .- https://youtu.be/BEfJQ2rT5ZI
mrboo88

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:50:26 AM

I need more information about the project. How many BitcoinN rewarded for each block? Thank you dev for the annoucement.
iuhninh

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:57:06 AM

Hi all,
Which pools are best for mining Bitcoin N? Thank you all very much for your help!
tuandl

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:02:14 AM

Sounds good. After the successfulness of Bitcoin Z, Bitcoin N has been released for miners with Cryptonote algorithm. Is it profitable for AMD-miners? Thanks
wow. I read the announcement by chance. I will find out more details about the project before joining.
xtpeloco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:53:39 AM

Hi all,
Which pools are best for mining Bitcoin N? Thank you all very much for your help!

at the moment there are only 2, and it is being carried and changing to the new web, the two would have to furnish perfectly. you have them in the first post, but I'll stick it

Pools  :
Official Pool: http://pool.bitcoinn.biz/
temporary entry to the Pool: http://bitcoinn.ernico.es
multipool.es: https://bitcoinn.multipool.es
dongxoai

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:56:47 AM

Need more details about the project. I would like to know about rules for bounty and/or airdrops. Please update the announcement soon, devs. thanks
xtpeloco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:58:08 AM

Sounds good. After the successfulness of Bitcoin Z, Bitcoin N has been released for miners with Cryptonote algorithm. Is it profitable for AMD-miners? Thanks

good and thanks for asking.

we are in expansion despite the criticism, profitability at the moment there is not, since it is not in any exchange at the moment, but if it is requested incorporation in various exchanges.

As for Cryptonight for AMD, it is the best, low temperature, low electric consumption, benefits of mining a coin depending on the difficulty.

I hope I've helped.
xtpeloco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:00:39 AM

Need more details about the project. I would like to know about rules for bounty and/or airdrops. Please update the announcement soon, devs. thanks

You need more details about the project. I would like to know about the rules of reward and / or air release. Please update the ad soon, developers. Thank you
AlexZag

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:59:22 AM

A кaк жe мoнeтa SIKKA?
nguyenvukhanh

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:20:01 PM

Need more information about the DEV team: name, technique...

BashCoin[BASHC] |Skein | MasterNodes
BGauPtWKa6pmjCU7j59NYnYBR3UnedfUqu
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: