Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avoid my hacked account - C3ALL  (Read 158 times)
C3ALLtemp (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:22:43 AM

Hi,

Avoid username C3ALL on here.

I must have registered here several years ago (with that above username), I have not been into crypto currency for a long time now, but I noticed a couple of emails that were sent to me from this forum last night.  It appears that somebody has hacked my account and changed the email address and password.

I don't hold or trade any crypto currency anymore, but I believe they may want to use this account to possibly scam others.    I don't want the account recovering, I took the steps to lock it so hopefully nobody will get scammed.

Avoid username C3ALL and any posts that may have been made by that username recently will not be from me.

Good luck to all here with the cryptocurrency.  Life just got too busy for me to keep up with it all.  It was fun doing the whole GPU mining thing for a while, setting them up in the garage to keep cool lol.  Its now gardening and building zip wires for the kids in the garden now.

Avoid C3ALL,

Regards,
Chris.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: