Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 07:30:30 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLARE - Revolutionary Social Network  (Read 1495 times)
ElmetElmet
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 154



View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:30:15 PM
 #41

I just created ANN and bounty threads on Polish subforum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2339670.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2339771.0
I would like to invite all the Polish-speaking forum members to discuss matters there.

1513582230
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513582230

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513582230
Reply with quote  #2

1513582230
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
wateryannulus
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 31


View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:17:53 PM
 #42

Interesting project, but such a slow website it makes it difficult to gather information. Anyone else faces this problem ??
glorybtc
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 69


View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:31:58 PM
 #43

the total supply of this token is 100,000,000 but for tokensale is only available 30,000,000 (30%). how about the remaining amount (70%)? where it will be distributed?

flareglobal
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 29


View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:59:12 PM
 #44

the total supply of this token is 100,000,000 but for tokensale is only available 30,000,000 (30%). how about the remaining amount (70%)? where it will be distributed?

50% will be utilised for the operation of the social network at the early stages. As fewer FLR are required over time to sustain the network we will release the FLR to be distributed. Any unsold FLR from the tokensale will also be distributed over 3 years.
aundroid
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 126


THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- CHIMAERA


View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:32:27 PM
 #45

I just created ANN and bounty threads on GERMAN subforum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2346173.msg23895524#msg23895524
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347670.msg23915065#msg23915065
I would like to invite all the GERMAN-speaking forum members to discuss matters there.

StanJones
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 42


View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:47:08 PM
 #46

What is revolutionary in your network?
sethnik
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 13


View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:33:25 PM
 #47

So  Facebook, Google and multiple sites have my data. Why should I take FLARE's word that the data won't be used? Smiley

If you read the terms and conditions you have agreed to on these many platforms, they explicitly say that they will harvest your data and sell it to third parties for advertising purposes. Along with granting them full rights to your uploaded data. So if you try to sue them for this they will undoubtedly win. Our terms and conditions will not ask you to hand over the rights to your data, and will explicitly state that we will not collect any of your private data. If we break our own terms and conditions we will be liable for that and can be held accountable.

Most importantly Flare doesn't need your private data to make money, we just need you to contribute some storage to: 1) store other users' social content and 2) sell to clients (like dropbox does) and give most of the profits to you

That sounds promising, especially the profit-sharing part. It won't be significant, but makes a strong statement about the principles.
flareglobal
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 29


View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:49:46 PM
 #48

What is revolutionary in your network?

We're the first network that doesn't rely on a data harvesting model to monetise. We're trying to bring about the revolution in which we disrupt the advert-driven internet economy!
flareglobal
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 29


View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:08:45 PM
 #49

Read our latest medium post about why we're building flare! https://medium.com/@flare.global/why-we-are-building-flare-eb21b84fe76a
Jurgen
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 210


High-Quality Dutch & German Translations


View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:44:57 PM
 #50

The Dutch announcement thread is now online:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2384053

"Jurgen is a top quality translator with great expertise in cryptocurrencies and ICO promotion." - RootProject
"We greatly appreciated Jurgen's translations and highly recommend his reliable services!" - Brickblock
"Jurgen helped us with our bounty campaign. He's a very professional translator and it was a pleasure to work with him." - Abab
warnlewdster
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 45


View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:12:52 AM
 #51

The project looks really nice, good luck dev.
flareglobal
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 29


View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:10:25 PM
 #52

The project looks really nice, good luck dev.

Thanks for your support wanlewdster, do check out our telegram channel for the latest updates https://t.me/joinchat/GP4PAEOUEXaUSzDfnsIADA
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!