Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:03:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin ever be $5,000 again?  (Read 2093 times)
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:39:59 PM

I have read some news that the analyst predicts the price of a single bitcoin in 20 years could be hit 100k dollars, I personally keep buying as much as I can since I'm holding for long-term so I will buy whatever the price is. Though there's always a possibility for the bitcoin to back to 5000 dollars again, maybe after forking but it's just a speculation as we can see when the last fork happened the price was going up even though the fork is over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:43:38 PM

Bitcoin hitting $5k area again still has a very high chance of happening and still very possible. Don't forget that bull run like this tends to attract wild swings and people experiencing it tend to let their emotion go haywire and panic sell. Everything can happen at this point and we shouldn't disregard the possibilities that we have right now. It is better to make a plan for it and be prepared when that happens. Just buy the fucking dip.  Tongue
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:44:47 PM

as long as there will be no bullshit or bash about bitcoin from mainstream media coming from the mouth of the so-called financial wizards and wanna be bitcoin predictor that telling again that the bitcoin is a bubble or bitcoin has no value at all,this is where some people would react and might fear that they will scam again with the bitcoin. other than that the with the help of bitcoin supporters, the lowest price will be 5.5k USD during and after the fork but it will regain back to 6k position, the bitcoin supply and demand is the main factor for its price.
enterprevic

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:06:54 AM

I really don't think so and I'm still buying. I think $5,000 will be something we tell the next generation about  Cool

TO THE MOON!!

It depends though, anything can happen and the price would even drop lower than that, if the chinese guys should just make a new regulation that forces more investors from the asian country to pull out of the market then it is certain that bitcoin price is going to drop real quick and bad

8270thNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:10:47 AM

I have a feeling that BTC will dip after the fork, as of now we are just 1 day near on the BTG fork and yet the price is still playing on $5700-$6000 Breaching @6000 is a goal though but it does not guarantee stability on the price. We still have the worrisome November fork which very controversial in a sense. We still have to observe these changes.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:56:02 AM

As of now the price of bitcoin is already 6000 dollars and I hope the price will continue to increase so we can make mor profit. For sure those people buy bitcoin at the price of 5k doplars can earn 20percent of their capital so its better to invest mow in bitcoin because they have possible the price reach 7k dollars before end of this month of maybe mext month it is possibel to happen.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:57:55 AM

I really don't think so and I'm still buying. I think $5,000 will be something we tell the next generation about  Cool

TO THE MOON!!

Yes it can get back again to $5,000 but in the next generation, I'm seeing ourselves telling our grandchildren that $5,000 was just a good price before.  Cool

Yes. The price of bitcoin is keeps on increasing day by day.This is only due to the increase in bitcoin users day to day. Since the price of bitcoin in the star.No one will get fear for investing in bitcoin. It is just like a stack market. If the price of certain commodity is keeps on increasing means, the number of Investors will be more and more. The price of bitcoin will start to decrease after the fork for the stability. If so ,the price will not reduce Less than 5500$.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:51:22 AM

Everything can happen because in cryptocurrency still consider as risky investation !
I can guess after 25 Oct , bitcoin will start dump until $ 5000 so just wait until it come and try to buy cheap ,sell high afterward
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:12:56 AM

As of now the price of bitcoin is already 6000 dollars and I hope the price will continue to increase so we can make mor profit. For sure those people buy bitcoin at the price of 5k doplars can earn 20percent of their capital so its better to invest mow in bitcoin because they have possible the price reach 7k dollars before end of this month of maybe mext month it is possibel to happen.
This is possible bitcoin might reach to $5000, maybe after hard fork event. Then after will continues to increase so it has a high chance to rise high the bitcoin price to $7000. Bitcoin fluctuates daily so Im pretty sure it will soaring high.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:26:59 AM

After all this fork, a correction will most probably to happen. I believe the price will go beyond 5000$ so you just have to be ready, so by the time it happens, yo can buy as much bitcoin as you can. There will be another fork so the price is again expected to rise

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:12:17 AM

After all this fork, a correction will most probably to happen. I believe the price will go beyond 5000$ so you just have to be ready, so by the time it happens, yo can buy as much bitcoin as you can. There will be another fork so the price is again expected to rise

It almost goes to $6000, i wonder why you're saying probability of it when in fact it's already $5000, thoigh it might decrease again after fork but surely it will recover and goes to the moon after awhile.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:39:03 AM

TO THE MOON!!

hoping the price of bitcoin during the incoming fork stay in 5000usd price value but nobody can excpect this price during the hard fork mybe slow down the price 5000usd down to 4000usd and for sure if i'am not wrong the price after the fork rising again and the price goes to 6000usd or more than that price before the end of this year 2017.
LyQaN

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:44:58 AM

yesterday i saw its price dropped to 5600$ -5700$ from 6000$ but slowly it gains its value and now its oscillating between 5800-5900$, from the events happening in near future like hard fork or BTG happening ,its expected that or most probably its price gonna get below 5500$ and may reach 5000$ too, but once hard fork is passed its going to regain its value slowly and then it can again touch 6000$ and may cross it too.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:53:36 AM

TO THE MOON!!

i think yes, its still possible that bitcoin will be back on 5000$ again and maybe drop harder after the fork has been done because people will likely sell off their hard earned bitcoins after they got their bitcoin gold and probably they'll be dumping both btg and btc and as a result the value of both coins will drop hard and altcoins will possibly rise again although its still a win win situation because small investors and traders can buy bitcoins again in a cheaper price.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:15:17 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 09:44:00 PM by senne

It will to be too early to make any statements like this because Bitcoin is going to drop as soon people receives there free Bitcoin Gold, which further can take the value from $5,5000+ to a range between $4,500 to $5,000 after the fork. It is observed that Bitcoin Gold trading has been started at various exchanges which is making an impact on the value of Bitcoin, further as we are reaching near the Hardfork execution date; price of Bitcoin is rising but as soon it was introduced in crypto exchanges like yobit, a decrease in a price is observed and it will continue to be observed upon the coming days after the fork.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:11:38 AM

The last time I check from $5000 bitcoin drops to $3700 and nothing difference if bitcoin drops today from $6000 to $5000, this things are inevitable I mean this is whats makes bitcoin the fluctuations is part of the market there is a sudden pump and dump but one thing is for sure about bitcoin for as long as the demand continue to grow the value of bitcoin can increase very high  more than anyone could expect.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:27:35 AM

It is too fast to make any statements like this because probably after the hard fork price can come below 5000 USD once again
Yes, anything could happen. Weeks back the price went as low as $2900 from $4500 when none expected the same to take place. But the price got retained soon after the same leaving certain users into panic and sell low. Based on the same, even now things might happen but what we need to do is stay active and keep hold without getting into panic.

Nwachukwu2

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:32:55 AM

I really don't think it will go back to 5000$ although it might bounce back to 5500$.... Bitcoin heading to 10000 from now to Jan...

Sylshine2
XarXymtroa (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:47:07 AM

ya maybe, the price will $5000 again after fork
why now bitcoin price so high because many people want to buy for free BTG

How can you be so sure?  It's easy to speculate but unrealistic.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:14:46 AM

In few days we can test 5000$ again. If its a powerfull supportline then it will jump from there otherwise we can go and test 4000$ level.
the price action already started as you can see on charts.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: