Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Companies to order visa to withdraw eth-btc  (Read 259 times)
biletskiy (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:06:06 PM

Guys! Need visa card for withdraw etherium or bitcoin.
I saw some sites where I can order this cards. But now there are bad news about closing this cards to none Europian countries.

So what companies now can offer credit cards for any countries? (for withdrawing btc-eth)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
biletskiy (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:47:47 PM

Any ideas? Please answer somebody...
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:28:42 PM

TenX seems to be one, that also serves cards to non Europian residents. But am not 100% sure.
Here are the terms
https://www.tenx.tech/card-terms.html
biletskiy (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:08:42 PM

Thanks! Will research it!

I also found this website:
epayments.com

They have card and it possible to deposit via btc, eth, ltc.
biletskiy (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:00:58 AM

Maybe somebode know company for change skrill to bitcoin or some another cryptocurrency?
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:11:40 AM

TenX seems to be one, that also serves cards to non Europian residents. But am not 100% sure.
Here are the terms
This is an option, although they are having problems with issuing cards to Non-EU residents. On the other hand, you should take a look on Mona.co Card (a competitor of TenX) which allows you to spend Bitcoin and Ether.

Maybe somebode know company for change skrill to bitcoin or some another cryptocurrency?
You mean exchange to BTC? I do not know a reputable company who does it. Perhaps you are in luck and will find someone (in Currency Exchange) who is willing to make an exchange.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
biletskiy (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:33:04 AM

Here are the terms
This is an option, although they are having problems with issuing cards to Non-EU residents. On the other hand, you should take a look on Mona.co Card (a competitor of TenX) which allows you to spend Bitcoin and Ether.

Is tenx still don't find some way to give cards for non-EU residents?
And is monaco allow to open card for all around world?
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:52:11 AM

Guys! Need visa card for withdraw etherium or bitcoin.
I saw some sites where I can order this cards. But now there are bad news about closing this cards to none Europian countries.

So what companies now can offer credit cards for any countries? (for withdrawing btc-eth)

I read an article though concerning this and its from VISA and MasterCard not from the service provider because they wouldn't want to willingly be out of business and that's why they are informing their clients too. They however gave 3 month notification but if you within the EU region, the service will still be provided to you if you are not, its time to start making provision for alternative ways of spending your btc.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:15:36 PM

Here are the terms

Is tenx still don't find some way to give cards for non-EU residents?
And is monaco allow to open card for all around world?
They will, non-EU residents have a lower priority of getting a card than EU-resident. Concerning Monaco Card, they will roll out the card in Q4 for Asia and Europe and North America in 2018 according to FAQs.
Personally, I'd take a TenX card because you can spend ERC20-tokens with it.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
biletskiy (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:45:34 PM

They will, non-EU residents have a lower priority of getting a card than EU-resident. Concerning Monaco Card, they will roll out the card in Q4 for Asia and Europe and North America in 2018 according to FAQs.
Personally, I'd take a TenX card because you can spend ERC20-tokens with it.

Thanks!
And I found one more website where I can receive card and deposit money via cryptocurrencies. It is spectrocoin.com
But epayments.com for me looks better.

Will see TenX!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: