Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:37:53 AM

So, other ICO can use selfkey as a KYC platform? Please correct me if I am wrong.

You are not wrong, selfkey did the KYC for a few projects already, if Im not wrong, gatcoin is one of them.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KryptoTark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:41:58 AM

So, other ICO can use selfkey as a KYC platform? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Yes that is the main idea afaik. So users can verify themself once, and be done with it, instead of going through the same shit every day.

Wallets, secured or public in the cryptoworld, have been frustrating to say the least. It is complicated, often fails and are slow to update. For example, my navcoins in Coinomi are stuck and I am panicking. The rationale is that there are so much happening in this business that issues like this are minor. Will Selfkey be any different?

Yeah its concept is actually ground breaking, but lets wait for the actual release of the product  to see if it delivers.

If you are interested, this article contains a lot of Screenshots from the current state of the SelfKey Wallet.
What do you think?

https://blog.selfkey.org/the-selfkey-pre-public-sale-4053d3d7f9eb

It is really looking great for an unfinished wallet actually it is looking good even for a finished product.

It looks plain and simple.

Indeed, the UI looks really neat and tidy.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:01:43 AM

You are not wrong, selfkey did the KYC for a few projects already, if Im not wrong, gatcoin is one of them.

WoW, gatcoin is there too? selfkey really could help the process for ICOs, now that they are more common now, its a real time saver, so its value will be in the number of users, and projects that will accept it, its faster leaving said process to selfkey than do it on your own, being a company or user.
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:47:50 AM

is token holder going to receive any percent of revenue from all sale?
I doubt especially that I didn't saw any info about dividends. You can still make profit from appreciation of the token

I also highly doubt that they would grant dividends. that would make you a shareholder and the tokens a security under many jurisdictions and big exchanges wouldn't list the token.
Yes thats true, if im not mistaken bittrex wont list any dividend token, but binance will.

Yes that's correct i've read a statement from Bittrex regarding this and US investors.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:56:20 AM

What is the largest bonus or discount given to large buyers in any sale prior to public sale and is any kind of lockup/vesting used for this?
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:02:58 AM

Wallets, secured or public in the cryptoworld, have been frustrating to say the least. It is complicated, often fails and are slow to update. For example, my navcoins in Coinomi are stuck and I am panicking. The rationale is that there are so much happening in this business that issues like this are minor. Will Selfkey be any different?

Yeah its concept is actually ground breaking, but lets wait for the actual release of the product  to see if it delivers.

If you are interested, this article contains a lot of Screenshots from the current state of the SelfKey Wallet.
What do you think?

It is really looking great for an unfinished wallet actually it is looking good even for a finished product.

It looks plain and simple.

Indeed this is a versatile wallet. You can keep there both ETH and any tokens. If such high functionality is present in the final version, this wallet may become as popular as MEW.
Yasemin

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:51:39 AM

WoW, gatcoin is there too? selfkey really could help the process for ICOs, now that they are more common now, its a real time saver, so its value will be in the number of users, and projects that will accept it, its faster leaving said process to selfkey than do it on your own, being a company or user.

Yes gatcoin is there too, I scrolled back in this thread to find this info that was posted before:

SelfKey’s working technology platform is live and in use every day by customers all over the world to submit and verify KYC. It was built with the help of Standard Chartered Bank and has facilitated KYC for token sales such as Airswap, Aditus, Gatcoin, AiX, and Hotoken. It is also used by fintech/blockchain startups such as Polymath, Kommerce, ZILLA, Malabar.ai, TitanFx, DollarSmart, and the Hong Kong based exchange, Gatecoin, to name but a few.

DylerTurden

Activity: 67

PradBitt

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:03:30 AM

Did anyone post or write a blog that explains the differences between selfkey and civic?

I don't know much about civic, but it would be nice to see a comparison between both projects.

There is already an extensive answer from one of the Selfkey team regarding this.

Good afternoon. After reading your project, I get the impression that you want to offer a product that is already on the market and they are already being used, I'm talking about projects like Civic and Stratis Identities. Tell me what is the difference from them?

Hi Igor, thank you for your message

I honestly think that there is no similar product in the market.

Civic's current product is focused in authentication (phone number and email), which is not an international KYC standard, whereas ours is.

There is no identity wallet in the market which allows you to access to your identity documents stored in your device, notarize them and apply for and buy residency and citizenship by investment, company incorporation, bank accounts, digital wallets, etc. (check out all services that will be available at launch at http://alpha.selfkey.org/marketplace).

There is no token, with which you can buy these products and services.

There is no identity system in the market that can provide for linked identities and multilevel verification, and offer services to aid company management, such as stock transfer ledger services.

There is no identity wallet with which you can access to your ID documents and store any ERC-20 token, and instantly send them to participate in token sales.

The SelfKey platform also provides eNotary, eSign, customized KYC templates, sanction screening, company registry lookup, company laws and kyc laws lookup. I want to remark that this technology is live, tested and implemented in start ups, renowned banks and even used for token sales whitelist processes.

Currently, there is no product in the market that allows for data minimization.

I want to highlight that SelfKey's approach is transparent. The user does not store any data or documents on SelfKey servers or the Blockchain. These are stored on the user's personal device. There is no centralized database.

Also, our token economy is substantially different from that of other identity management projects.

A user will pay tokens for the attestation of his identity. In the same way that you go to the notary with your physical document to certify it.

The user will pay tokens to onboard in a product or service. In the same way that you currently pay a registered agent for the incorporation of your company.

The relying parties will allocate a portion of the tokens received to reward certifiers, who have verified the identity of the customer that has been successfully onboarded.

This allows for a transactional economy feasible in the long-term, where all parties involved are incentivized to use the KEY token.

Oh thank you! Haven't seen this one.

About the notary service. So you pay tokens to get your documents certified during the registration process for your Selfkey ID? Who will ckeck my documents at Selfkeys side?

Helpful information. But I am also interested in the moment when and by whom the documents are checked for their authenticity?

Still would like to know the answers to this Smiley

At SelfKey side, noone checks for Authenticity. SelfKey merely provides the underlying technology and framework, but will NEVER check or store your Data.
Instead, fractioned bits of your ID (which is stored on the users device only) will be hashed and then through the blockchain sent to a certifier that participates in the network.

Kindly refer to this Article and its graphics that illustrate this process quite nicely:
https://blog.selfkey.org/the-key-economy-d7fbc9efc270

I hope that helps! Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:48:01 AM

What do you think?

The wallet looks really great, I love the interface. Will it be prossible to keep at some point in the future also other currencies beside ETH and ETH based Tokens?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:51:05 AM

I just love that GUI, it has everything you need and easy to use.
about the authenticity : Isn't it supposed to be like this that the creator and the receiver are the ones to decide whether the document has been compromised?
The creator signs it with the key and the receiver has that key to verify the document.. explained in bigger lines offcourse.. but this should be the way it goes, no?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:53:01 AM

Yes gatcoin is there too, I scrolled back in this thread to find this info that was posted before:

SelfKey’s working technology platform is live and in use every day by customers all over the world to submit and verify KYC. It was built with the help of Standard Chartered Bank and has facilitated KYC for token sales such as Airswap, Aditus, Gatcoin, AiX, and Hotoken. It is also used by fintech/blockchain startups such as Polymath, Kommerce, ZILLA, Malabar.ai, TitanFx, DollarSmart, and the Hong Kong based exchange, Gatecoin, to name but a few.

It is like one KYC rules them all.

So people already participated this icos or exchanges kyc, will add to database or they will go this process again with selfkey too?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Yasemin

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:01:00 AM

What do you think?

I love the layout of the wallet. Currently I am using blockfolio app and tried the Delta app, but this wallet looks a lot better. Cant wait to use it

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:04:44 AM

When pre-sale will finish? Im waiting for ETH fallen, but its growing like crazy again   Undecided
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:06:22 AM

It is like one KYC rules them all.

So people already participated this icos or exchanges kyc, will add to database or they will go this process again with selfkey too?

if you have to go thru KYC for each individual ICO then the appeal to participate will severely decrease.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:07:15 AM

I contributed into gatcoin and I wanna know if selfkey has My data already,  what do you think?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:08:21 AM

When pre-sale will finish? Im waiting for ETH fallen, but its growing like crazy again   Undecided

Presale is running until the 24th of december.
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:18:39 AM

Presale is running until the 24th of december.

I am sure it won't last that long.
Presale will sell out today or tomorrow.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:49:08 AM

hope presale end in 24 hours or less

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:59:53 AM

I contributed into gatcoin and I wanna know if selfkey has My data already,  what do you think?

No, of course not. You would have to be willingly registered on their platform in order for them to store your data.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:26:52 AM

At SelfKey side, noone checks for Authenticity. SelfKey merely provides the underlying technology and framework, but will NEVER check or store your Data.
Instead, fractioned bits of your ID (which is stored on the users device only) will be hashed and then through the blockchain sent to a certifier that participates in the network.

Kindly refer to this Article and its graphics that illustrate this process quite nicely:
https://blog.selfkey.org/the-key-economy-d7fbc9efc270

I hope that helps! Smiley

It mentions the Sybil attack. Now I am interested. Because a Sybil attack is one of the major flaws of identity and reputation management on the internet. Usually countering the Sybil attack is at the cost of losing anonymity and privacy, so I wonder how SelfKey solves this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: