Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5537 times)
tstang

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:44:37 PM

I do not get much profit from investments in the ICO at the moment. It hurts me rather than income. I think that now is not the time to invest in ICO.

you need to invest large sums to get good profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Serenus

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

AFAIK as I know ICO provide risky investment compare altcoin trading but it's provide more profit if you're choosing great ICO.
Anyway I'm invest on my first ICO , Pundi, with 1 ETH so hopefully I can made profit from it

You seem lucky to get a profit. And I only once invested in ICO A2B Direct and this project did not collect softcap and did not pay me back my Ethereum. So I now prefer earn tokens on bounty and airdrops.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

I do not get much profit from investments in the ICO at the moment. It hurts me rather than income. I think that now is not the time to invest in ICO.

Now, in fact, it is not the best time to invest in ICO, judging by the graphs, October turned out to be the most unfortunate month for ICO, but this record will beat November, followed by December. If this trend continues, then next year, interest in ICO will disappear.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

Everyone earns on ICO, whether it is generosity or just an investment in this project . After all, as a result, we all get coins and wait for its growth to get a good profit. Simply have all different path : who the invests, spending their money, and who the spends time engaging in Generosity
MargoGolova

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

His introduction to cryptocurrency, I started with the participation of a bounty . There I earned my first coins: the primary portfolio. Now from this earnings I invest in ICO projects , which in my opinion will bring me profit . But still continue to participate in the bounty, when there is free time and really good projects
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

Invest in potential ICO
and yeah ICO does pay off alot if project is legit and genuine

Look at Genesis Vision, that project is insanely good if you invest during ICO
Their manager investor platform just launch and their price is consistently increasing since ICO and price moving up in the bears market
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

Now it is much more profitable to buy on the stock exchange than to buy on the ICO. The price drops several times,95% of the investment is very risky.

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

I have never invested in an ICO, I think it's too risky. Many of my friends have failed to invest in the ICO and they advised me not to be like them. ICO scam is quite active and increasingly sophisticated. This also raised concerns among investors.

AlexVoron

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:57:09 PM

I think that IPO and ICO they are resembling on top of one another to my essence. But I agree that IPO much more reliable type of investments. It is necessary to understand that Investment in ICO - it is always very risky! But, who does not risk, that does not drink champagne!  Cheesy I invest in ICO small amounts.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

No, I do not invest in aisio. I don't have enough experience. I can’t afford to lose my savings due to fraudsters. I hope the community will find a solution. Maybe then I will try to invest.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

Not yet invested, always more inclined to already existing coins. I don’t even know how to argue this correctly, most likely there’s simply no trust. Earlier, as soon as it appeared, everything was well advertised, there was a desire, but there was no money.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

ICOs have been very profitable in the past but they are not performing that well anymore. During the bear market, it's better to get the tokens with a discount when they hit the market. A lot of them drop for over 50% :O

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Hengemeran

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

In 2017, I certainly made money but now I got this year with 2 proetov profit of 10, now stopped investing due to the fact that few projects collect even software cap
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

Recently, if you have been following the trends in the ICo market, you will find out that majority of them haven't exactly been benefiting. Many of them just turn out to be confirmed scams at the day end of the day.There has really been little or nothing to make from the ICo market. It is safe to say it hasn't been profiting.
Yes, participating in the ICO generosity campaign this year is not at all profitable. Tokens are paid very rarely, most companies simply do not pay anything for various reasons. Those who pay, their tokens cost practically nothing. As long as I simply collect them, it is either impossible to sell, or it makes no sense. Maybe in the future, when the market starts to recover, the tokens will rise in price, and maybe they will depreciate completely. If the bear market continues to drag out, it’s probably just in the campaigns of generosity that the ICO will have to take a break. While it is a waste of time.
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:41:00 PM

I have never invested in an ICO, I think it's too risky. Many of my friends have failed to invest in the ICO and they advised me not to be like them. ICO scam is quite active and increasingly sophisticated. This also raised concerns among investors.

Hi dude, not all ICO will end up failing and scam it was proven until now there are still many who are interested to investing in there
if all ICO scam then why did you join signature bounty program and keep promoting their project? this sounds ridiculous  Undecided
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

About six months ago, I invested a bit of my money in ICO, but I have not yet made a profit on it and this makes me very upset. In the future I will choose projects more carefully.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

Hi dude, not all ICO will end up failing and scam it was proven until now there are still many who are interested to investing in there
if all ICO scam then why did you join signature bounty program and keep promoting their project? this sounds ridiculous  Undecided
This is a little funny. Grin I still think that investing in ICO is a pretty good form of income, but in this case you need good experience.
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

ICOs are no longer profitable. I have invested in a few but some are yet to enter exchange. The best way to make money from ICO used to be buy low during ico selbat xanhythubg you want but it's not the same now. The market is bearish
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

Yes I have invested in a number of ICOs and I have equally made both loses and gains. What I have realized is that your chances of making profit or loss depends on the condition of the market at the time the tokens or coins you invested in are listed on exchanges as well as the time you sell.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:57:47 PM

About six months ago, I invested a bit of my money in ICO, but I have not yet made a profit on it and this makes me very upset. In the future I will choose projects more carefully.

The problem is that most projects haven't been worked on after the crowdfunding. The market is not in a favourable condition to show any  coin's growth and projects do not gain much (as much as they used to) in order to cover these losses.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: