Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5536 times)
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

I haven't participated in the ICO for a long time, about a year and a half, but I can say that almost all assets are now in a drawdown of 50-90% relative to bitcoin, if we count in dollars - then in best case I just didn't earn anything, bust also didn't lose. MobilGo-the one of the last ICO, where I participated. Start up is not doing well now, but hope is still alive. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

It's not easy to earn from ICO's now . Nowadays the prices of most coins are lower than ICO prices, which means that those who bought coins at these prices are at a loss. But there is still a pre-sale and private sale periods  when prices are significantly lower and those who have bought on pre-sale can expect a good profit

kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
With the current blood red market, I do not invest in ICO. As most ICOs fail, or if they are on the trading floor, they will also lose 5 to 10 times the ICO. The market is currently the best investment in BTC.
hope2907

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:18:01 PM

Yes I already made money from ICO.And earned a good amount from docadami project.In ICO price 1ETH = 30,000MTC but after launch That token was pumped. 1ETH=1000MTC in that time I got money because I participated that ICO.If anybody can't make money from ICO nobody participate in ICO.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:19:57 PM

In 2017, I certainly made money but now I got this year with 2 proetov profit of 10, now stopped investing due to the fact that few projects collect even software cap
You are just making stuff up, the re software cap is not a term that exists inside of Crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

Yes this is true that ico make money and also work with business model. But all the ico are not making money because all are not genuine ico. But no body can not tell about that a particular ico is best. And this is also totally depend on your luck. Many ico have come into the market and that is success full with high profit and investors are happy to invest in it.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

You can make very good money on ICO projects, but lately a lot of projects cannot assemble Soft Cap, and even very promising projects. This is due to a bad market situation.
Because of this, you have to invest at the last moment, when you can see how much money the project has collected.

gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

Yes, I invest in ICO.Although it is risky, but without the risk to earn in crypto will no way.Choosing the ICO you like, you need to invest in it when there are bonuses to buy tokens.That is, during the pre-sale.To be honest this year has not earned anything with the ICO.All my investments are long-term.So I'll have to wait.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

I mainly participate in bounty, but if the project is interesting to me and I see a perspective in it, I invest in it. My experience is not big enough for an investor, I can say that there is both positive and negative experience
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:15:04 AM

I have invested in Iico since the last year, I invested my money into a number of ICOs that I trust but until now my investment has not yet made a profit, and I almost lost half of my investment,
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

u can join be participant for their project and he will give you free coin
sell that coin in exchange, then tranfer to your wallet
many investors have benefited from participating in the ico bounty by getting tokens and they are selling to get a profit, of course, but for now it is very difficult to get a profitable ico project that is often found only fraud
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:27:16 AM

ICOs are no longer profitable. I have invested in a few but some are yet to enter exchange. The best way to make money from ICO used to be buy low during ico selbat xanhythubg you want but it's not the same now. The market is bearish
The situation has changed and now it is better to buy ico already on the exchange at 0.5x or even cheaper.
TuanTran91

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:45:34 AM

I invested in ICO since 2017-Sep, for now I can only remember Hextra,Bitconnect. Those 2 of them are the big earn for me since I got in and got out earlier than other people.
At the moment, invest in ICO is the wrong decision, the ICO can be impact by the market downtrend and it will lead to can't reach their cap. In April I spend 1 ETH on Cherry project - where they use the fund for charity. But, since May the bitcoin go down again, they can't sell their token so they pay back ETH for all investor  Smiley
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

every time I follow ico, I always lose either because of my mistake or it's not time to sell but I have already sold it, but why does every ico I follow the price drop far from the price of ico?
What is your opinion?
Hiylchis

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:57:11 AM

I can't even list all the ways to make money with ICO. Now there are a lot of them and I think that we do not know everything. One way is to invest, but I think it is not as reliable as it seems at first glance
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

Now is not the best time for ICO projects. Almost all projects when entering the stock exchange lose much in value. Therefore, I still try not to invest in ICO projects.

xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

Yes i have made alot of money from ICO but that was in 2017 when i bought Digitex Funitures ICO. since this year there has been a lot of scam ICOs. But there's yet another ICO i would love to invest in, and that is the RENC ICO.. wait for it guys
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:02:09 AM

For me most people made money from ICO in 2017 and it is 2018 that thinks changed and people start losing money investing into this ICOs. ICO is not IPO we need to get this right, IPO are companies looking to grow their company from profit they make but ICO only promise to use this money to develop their platform and no promise of future profit, just sit down and read most of this ICO's term and conditions
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

For me most people made money from ICO in 2017 and it is 2018 that thinks changed and people start losing money investing into this ICOs. ICO is not IPO we need to get this right, IPO are companies looking to grow their company from profit they make but ICO only promise to use this money to develop their platform and no promise of future profit, just sit down and read most of this ICO's term and conditions
You are totally right, we are buying only utility token with hope that the chart will show good values. If no use case of token, it will go down.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

No, I don’t invest in startups on the cryptocurrency market because I think it’s a waste of my money and most likely you will lose it

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: