Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is black monday possible in Bitcoin?  (Read 538 times)
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:26:19 PM

I just can not see it going down to nothing all the sudden with out any reason for it to.
It would need all the exchanges to go down and the miners to all the sudden stop mining all at once which is impossible unless there is a power outage that would render them useless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:28:52 PM

BTCWhat if bitcoin is suddenly crashed, what will happen to the investors who have invested millions of dollars,
If satoshi nakamoto suddenly decides to become devil and crashes down the server and take away all the money?
Then what will be the value of the bits??? again $1.

I don't think you understand how bitcoin works.

Bitcoin doesn't work like that. Satoshi can't come and suddenly shut down "bitcoin servers" which do not exist in the first place. The whole point of bitcoin from the beginning is to create a decentralized environment where people can trade and transact.

First of all, it'll never crash below $1000 in my opinion again. Even if it does, it's for a reason. Sure investors will lose money but bitcoin framework still works.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: