Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53545 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:29:48 AM

Thank you for good explaine, but I have one more question:

1. To invest in developing the app they like and earn a dividend income from it.

Investors can receive dividends from only project, in which they invest on your plaform? Or they will receive dividends from Your tokens in overall projects?

Not 100% sure about this, but isn't the tokens from the APP developers which are selling through PlayMarket the shareholder system? So that you just get dividends from the projects you have invested in and got the coins from? Correct me if I am wrong.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:37:28 AM

1. To invest in developing the app they like and earn a dividend income from it.

Investors can receive dividends from only project, in which they invest on your plaform? Or they will receive dividends from Your tokens in overall projects?
During ICO period investors can buy PMT and whereupon receive dividends. Also, after the launch of the platform they can invest in developing the app  and earn a dividend income from it too.

But dividends from what in  PMT tokens? from income of all launched projects on their platform or... ?
mmarry889

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:40:42 AM

During ICO period investors can buy PMT and whereupon receive dividends. Also, after the launch of the platform they can invest in developing the app  and earn a dividend income from it too.

But dividends from what in  PMT tokens? from income of all launched projects on their platform or... ?
Investors who participate in the crowdsale of the DAO PlayMarket 2.0 will receive dividend income from the PlayMarket Foundation. This fund will be replenished by a 5% commission fee, paid by developers who issue their own tokens of their applications.

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:57:03 AM

DAO PlayMarket2.0 has the platform-based PLAYMARKET FUND

All holders of the PlayMarket Token (PMT) automatically become co-owners of the platform-based PlayMarket Fund (PMF). The fund receives 5% of the issued tokens of mobile apps placed via the platform. PMT owners have the opportunity to trade them on the PlayMarket Exchange (PEX), or hold them for receiving dividend income.Also owners can trade PMT on third-party exchanges.
Trading of the PlayMarket 2.0 token will be launched after the end of the ICO.

i like this. 5% Its not much,
But a nice Bonus offer for Holders Smiley
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:27:14 AM

All holders of the PlayMarket Token (PMT) automatically become co-owners of the platform-based PlayMarket Fund (PMF). The fund receives 5% of the issued tokens of mobile apps placed via the platform. PMT owners have the opportunity to trade them on the PlayMarket Exchange (PEX), or hold them for receiving dividend income.Also owners can trade PMT on third-party exchanges.

Well, if there will be so many developers using this platform, then that 5% will be worth really much.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:27:29 AM

Well, if there will be so many developers using this platform, then that 5% will be worth really much.

Nice percentage, given the fame and attention generated by Ico and the interest of the people in the project, really 5% that will have great value
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:27:30 AM

nice project. my only concern is only for android smart phones. also are you going to validate apps before publish to store? security is bigger issues with app store

Hello! Later we will do same thing for IOS but now only android available. At the first stage, all apps are scanned for viruses and exploits in automatic
   mode, and then manual moderation is performed. Later, with the development of the platform, moderation algorithms will be determined by the
     community (DAO) using the latest technologies.

Have you guys already checked with Apple if it is possible to make another App Market for iOS? As in the normal way you have to get through Apple and get their approval to get into the Apple App Store, it could end at this point then.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:37:38 AM

nice project. my only concern is only for android smart phones. also are you going to validate apps before publish to store? security is bigger issues with app store

Hello! Later we will do same thing for IOS but now only android available. At the first stage, all apps are scanned for viruses and exploits in automatic
   mode, and then manual moderation is performed. Later, with the development of the platform, moderation algorithms will be determined by the

How will you do it for ios? I mean the whole system is so centralized to appstore... should the devices be jailbreaked for this?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:12:14 AM

The dividend reward system is very attractive, if dao gets big with their app network, as an investor you get a huge reward for being an early adapter.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:13:12 AM

Have you guys already checked with Apple if it is possible to make another App Market for iOS? As in the normal way you have to get through Apple and get their approval to get into the Apple App Store, it could end at this point then.

I think you can if you give them a cut of what you earn with it, which is not sustainable in this case
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:30:17 AM

So this will be defined as a security in the US and Singapore?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:17:04 AM

haha i especiall like the fun fact that they got meta mask on their front page Cheesy
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:38:38 AM

that's a good observation. it might be considered as a security.

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:50:31 AM

If it is solid & indeed secure, why not...
But, security is a very touchy topic, and the more secure something is made, the more eyes are on it from those who want to bring it down... Which means.. the dev team will have to be sure about there coding & technology so those kind of people are demotivated to bring it down...

And I would be choosing the dividend over cashing out anyhow.
I'm convinced that hodling on to the tokens make the coin strong and builds trust towards the development team. Fast dumpers bring such projects out of balance.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:58:06 AM

The launch will be in 06.2018 and the website says, 500+ apps will be available at launch. Is this a realistic plan? How will they get 500 apps on the platform?

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:03:43 AM

Alternative play market. Why not?
This is an interesting move. Buy programs for crypto currency Smiley
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:05:17 AM

But, security is a very touchy topic, and the more secure something is made, the more eyes are on it from those who want to bring it down... Which means.. the dev team will have to be sure about there coding & technology so those kind of people are demotivated to bring it down...

I'm convinced that hodling on to the tokens make the coin strong and builds trust towards the development team. Fast dumpers bring such projects out of balance.

What the heck are you babbling about, webwakko? A security is a tradeable financial asset. If you run an ICO you don't want your tokens to be securities because then you get into trouble with American regulators.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:27:12 AM

The launch will be in 06.2018 and the website says, 500+ apps will be available at launch. Is this a realistic plan? How will they get 500 apps on the platform?

interesting question. i think they will manage that look at apps like metamask which deal only with blockchain technology. since the communitiy ( and so the market) is getting really big no there will more apps appear. big exchanges had like a million new users the last days that means that blockchain technology is now ready for the big mass ( might be effected by the bitcoin fork but whatever it happens right now)
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:45:07 AM

How about bounty program? Wink

We don't have bounty  Smiley

Easy way to promote your project, you should think about it.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:52:37 AM

What the heck are you babbling about, webwakko? A security is a tradeable financial asset. If you run an ICO you don't want your tokens to be securities because then you get into trouble with American regulators.

Indeed this is a security!
This will exclude a lot of potential investors. You ever thought about that?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: