Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53545 times)
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:54:14 PM

What does the DAO mean in practice for PlayMarket? I'm not so familiar with such things.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:55:27 PM

On the https://playmarket.io/card.html it says buy and invest, i am suspecting that the invest is some placeholder button for unclear reasons. But that made me think that it would be fun if we could invest app development, and we would get % profit of all the apps sold that we had invested in...

good to know. Thats a Win Win Situation for every site Smiley
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:58:57 PM

I think it’s very cool to invest in apps, it’s really a good feature of DAO Playmarket. And so much more features are good in the project. I’m impatient to see the future of the project and start to use the platform.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:00:08 PM

On the https://playmarket.io/card.html it says buy and invest, i am suspecting that the invest is some placeholder button for unclear reasons. But that made me think that it would be fun if we could invest app development, and we would get % profit of all the apps sold that we had invested in...

That's actually what users can do  Wink. Investing in the development of an app they like and get a dividend income.

Now everyone can leverage DAOPM features to invest on apps according to their preferences.
This is a cool idea, interesting applications can grow in price a hundred x, this can be well earned.
Bambulee

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:11:43 PM

I think it’s very cool to invest in apps, it’s really a good feature of DAO Playmarket. And so much more features are good in the project. I’m impatient to see the future of the project and start to use the platform.

yes DAO PlayMarket have a great future with all the thinks they will be comming.  Smiley
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:54:39 PM

What does the DAO mean in practice for PlayMarket? I'm not so familiar with such things.

I think you find your answer here. https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjYg-7327fXAhXBebwKHZS9DscQFgg1MAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FDecentralized_autonomous_organization&usg=AOvVaw2i89_EqjyqWYeoLDGoVTEl
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:33:08 AM

Actually a field of action that I admire Icos, applications that aim for ease and agility in the near future, Dao will have its place in the sun soon, that's for sure.
Bambulee

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:14:52 AM

Actually a field of action that I admire Icos, applications that aim for ease and agility in the near future, Dao will have its place in the sun soon, that's for sure.

DAO PlayMarket has of course great future. DAO will Mooon   Wink
lubing7683

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:47:04 AM

yes DAO PlayMarket have a great future with all the thinks they will be comming.  Smiley
I agree, team behind this project is working seriously and very active, we hoped for a decent implementation of this project - that is, the realization of our hopes!
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:57:16 AM

Im quite happy they share dividends with the token holders, this could be huge
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:10:41 AM

I am not going to promote other ICO here, but I suggest that Playmarket can display their fundings like this:
I am suggesting this because of a lot of people asked about the fundings before.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:28:20 AM

Well dividends are always something to get people into projects as everyone is screaming for them now Cheesy I think some projects are really performing good with it, for example if an exchange has dividends, because there you have a lot of money go around, at least in the bigger ones. I am not sure if a app store can generate enough at the moment so that all token holders will get a decent share of it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:26:55 AM

Well dividends are always something to get people into projects as everyone is screaming for them now Cheesy I think some projects are really performing good with it, for example if an exchange has dividends, because there you have a lot of money go around, at least in the bigger ones. I am not sure if a app store can generate enough at the moment so that all token holders will get a decent share of it.

Well, if they decide to manage some sort of time subscription for the service some app provides, like Google does, the token holders may get a cut on that too. That can be quite a good amount of money
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:29:02 AM

if they share dividends with the token holders, then they will get in trouble with the SEC.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:49:31 AM

if they share dividends with the token holders, then they will get in trouble with the SEC.

Are they letting Us citizens to participate or not?

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:01:34 AM

Are they letting Us citizens to participate or not?

Yes, they dont have any restrictions for participiants as I know.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:51:38 AM

That sounds bad. Do you have any link to info where I can read about this divident regulations of sec?

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:47:06 AM

That sounds bad. Do you have any link to info where I can read about this divident regulations of sec?

I don't know where to read about it but number one Sec rule is token can't share dividends. It is common knowledge now.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:30:59 AM

Recent bitcoin drop isnt doing them any good. As far as i know they are getting a lot of funding with bitcoin and unfortunately they are loosing money in recent days. They should really think about when they will withdraw their found.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:40:56 AM

Recent bitcoin drop isnt doing them any good. As far as i know they are getting a lot of funding with bitcoin and unfortunately they are loosing money in recent days. They should really think about when they will withdraw their found.

Maybe they are lucky and the price will go up again. No one can predict what will happen now as the fight is going on between BTC and BTH.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: