Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get started?  (Read 1921 times)
helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:43:39 PM

Hi everyone! I am new to trading cryptocurrencies. I am wondering, how did you guys get started? Where did you get your info from? And how do you know/predict which coin is going to be profitable?

Thanks!
I started trading by familiarizing myself with the different informations and strategies that will be done ti become successful in trading. Once you started trading without any knowledge you will be bankrupt. So it is better to gain more information and experiences.
It is really important to know which coin you'll start with, you are right all of your hard earned money will lost if you don't be wise in investing it, it is not necessary to just take risk, yes you should have the guts to start by having a self confidence to take risk but it is also important to know what coins you'll start with.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:19:18 AM

Hi everyone! I am new to trading cryptocurrencies. I am wondering, how did you guys get started? Where did you get your info from? And how do you know/predict which coin is going to be profitable?

Thanks!
I started trading by familiarizing myself with the different informations and strategies that will be done ti become successful in trading. Once you started trading without any knowledge you will be bankrupt. So it is better to gain more information and experiences.
It is really important to know which coin you'll start with, you are right all of your hard earned money will lost if you don't be wise in investing it, it is not necessary to just take risk, yes you should have the guts to start by having a self confidence to take risk but it is also important to know what coins you'll start with.
Obviously without a sound knowledge about your coins that you are working with, you are not able to make money and right moves at crucial times at all. For this purpose, you are supposed to read the whitepapers of the coins you are interested in, moreover read articles and news related to digital currencies and crypto market. In this way you will come to know about the trending coins.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:26:31 AM

Thanks!

Im suppose everyone goes through this phase always and in the initial phase everything looks really messed up.

I am wondering, how did you guys get started?

Well, when I came into crypto first then I wasn't sure about the trading crypto currencies because it was not my choice. But eventually my friends helped me a lot during the trade. My first profit was 20-30% of the initial investment which made me go crazy about the trading stuff. So I tarted picking up the different techniques used by my friends. For example, investing into coin at early stages of ICO, investing into coins which are having lots of buzz around the forum itself. This way I grabbed some of the best coins and started trading them whenever the time was right.

Where did you get your info from?

Nonetheless the forum itself is best place to know about the coins info. You can subscribe to coin's social network where they will be making lots of updates and depending on what the prices sometimes fluctuates a lot. Also, there is blogs such as steemit and medium digest which can help you get most recent updates on the project development.

And how do you know/predict which coin is going to be profitable?

This is really dependent on the second point that I made above and obviously some of our logic is important to apply while predicting the things.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:45:51 AM

if you are new in  trading and you want to start trading then i will suggest you start trading with bitcoin by investing less money and get some experience by doing trading with less money and when you get some experience then you can increase your investment and with time you will become a big trader in future.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:53:07 AM

Thanks!
I just get started with my sister,She just convince me to have this extra income profit.when l start to advertised bitcoin l used to write it down in a piece of paper.So that l can check it.lts really difficult but l really try to make it understand.l found this bitcoin job that this is you really need a very long patience to wait until you get your reward.Because from the start you can't have a salary as big as you expect.Thanks to my sister that if she did not teach me l don't get started at bitcoin.

This is not the right time indeed to buy bitcoins. As we all know that against our expectations, the prices of bitcoins have actually risen to an unreachable level in terms of buying. This is also possible that the prices would actually get decreased at the middle of next year and so all one has to do is to wait for the right time to buy.

As far as the present situation is concerned only those who could actually afford to but bitcoins at the price of more than dollar 7000 should go for buying more coins.
kim93

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

LMISB

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:57:59 AM

Hi.. I am a new comer for this.I would like to trade on BTC.How can I do it? Is there any special advice for me??
Cheng-Cheng

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:03:02 AM

I'm new to this industry as well and they're all right if unsure or not yet knowledgeable about trading crypto, aside from bitcoin talk forum, the internet is your tool to research. Almost everything is found here but beware of spam for there are plenty of hackers out there trying to steal btc.
Ontixo09

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:27:09 AM

Before you join this crpto world, you should learn about coins, project, trading, holding. If you not learn and come to trading, i bet you will lost all your money.

buxlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:48:32 PM

I started with crypto trading by all myself and I just took the help of articles over the internet. Many of the trades that I had were very bad because I did not applied proper strategies for them. I was aware that we have to buy coins at low and sell at high rates but when I hit the crypto market things were different. There were thousand coins to choose from and I started grabbing the lowest valued coins because I thought they are cheap and I can buy a lot of them but what I did not think that whether they will have sufficient investors in the future or not to gain more value. This way I lost lot of investment but learnt that the coin must have mega market cap so that it can survive in the market and they may expect to grow in the future.

nala_x7

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:10:35 PM

1. You really should not underestimate the reading aspect of this world. The first thing you should do is get to know all the info there is about crypto, all the terminologies and mechanics of the blockchain
2. You should meet new people and you should recognize that the person next to you may know a lot more than you about this stuff
3. You should not be afraid to fail. You can`t learn to not touch the stove unless you get burned once Wink 
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:19:08 PM

I started reading,lots of reading and just like you,asking for what i dont understand.and luckily most of the users interested answering question and giving advice to all specially in newbies.and thats what made this crypto community enjoyable and easy to love.because of sharing thoughts experience and ideas..so for you just stay humble read,asked and learn.thats what you need to do here
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:19:16 PM

When Im new before in trading, I read a lot even here in forum there are a lot of information could really help us about trading. Also, watch videos and read and read these will really help throughout in gaining profit.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:19:52 PM

To start stick with the top volume coins. Try to buy while on a down cycle. All the top  coins go up and down considerably..
Pick  coins you would be comfortable holding for spell in case you misjudged the down cycle and it kept going down.
My top ones are BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, XMR, NEO. There are a few others, study up on them, and go with your gut.

I recently was ready to buy some BTC but it was at an all time high. I noticed ETH was at a 90 day low, I bought ETH instead. BTC dropped and ETH went up, then I used the ETH to buy more BTC! Ended up withabout 10% more than if I'd bought straight out BTC.
I just tried to do the same again with a smaller amount, thinking BTC was going to dip again, but BTC kept going up and ETH dipped. So I'm comfortable holding the ETH until the market flips around again.

My rule is not to sell for a loss, you cannot go wrong holding any of the coins listed above, especialy BItcoin.

Establish your goals and figure some rules to go by. Everyone plays a little different and has different tolerances for risk.

My rule #1 is not to lose money!
luckycoinn

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

I started with searching for free bitcoin because when I know bitcoin I still high school. First time I trade bitcoin, I think that green charts mean it will keep increasing so I buy the coin. But some seniors trader tell me to learn read the candle charts and it perfectly work which not everytime but it is great experience for newbie trader like me
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:50:41 PM

When Im new before in trading, I read a lot even here in forum there are a lot of information could really help us about trading. Also, watch videos and read and read these will really help throughout in gaining profit.
This is true which this forum do really have valuable informations and even on traders experiences and tips which you can really gain on here if you do ask or you are not lazy to search up on those informations inside here.Those informations are valuable because you can make basis and guidelines regarding on your own trading ways but generally speaking you are the ones who would create your own trading habits and informations you do need is almost being searchable in the net all you need to do is to put efforts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nicoly

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:57:00 PM

Bitcoin trading can be extremely profitable for professionals or beginners. But, with any exchange or speculative market, trading in Bitcoin is a risky venture that could cost you real money. So the most important advice is to proceed with caution and search for information and tips.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:00:18 PM

if you are new in  trading and you want to start trading then i will suggest you start trading with bitcoin by investing less money and get some experience by doing trading with less money and when you get some experience then you can increase your investment and with time you will become a big trader in future.
I agree. You should familiarize yourself in the world of trading first. You can start by trading the most popular cryptocurrency, the bitcoin. Once you get comfortable in trading and you feel like you know the dos and donts, then you can now start trading other cryptocurrencies.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:44:34 PM

Thanks!
Obviously without a sound knowledge about your coins that you are working with, you are not able to make money and right moves at crucial times at all. For this purpose, you are supposed to read the whitepapers of the coins you are interested in, moreover read articles and news related to digital currencies and crypto market. In this way you will come to know about the trending coins.

If you are just going to barge in into the Trading world without any knowledge about it, then you can call it "suicide", it is like you are a soldier who went into the battleground without any ammo, what a naïve move. It is important if you are going to read first about how to do Trading well and other stuffs that will help you to be a good Trader in order not to lose your money.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 628

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:53:18 PM

Thanks!

If you are just going to barge in into the Trading world without any knowledge about it, then you can call it "suicide", it is like you are a soldier who went into the battleground without any ammo, what a naïve move. It is important if you are going to read first about how to do Trading well and other stuffs that will help you to be a good Trader in order not to lose your money.

When it turns out that you are just like doing gambling if you do rush up into trading world without any idea which you are just like throwing of your money into the air and just being eatin up by other traders and you are just really feeding them on.How to get started on trading would really start into yourself on accumulating or learning the basic of it. Make yourself learn since all informations are already being mentioned online.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:38:21 PM

You have great opportunities to learn, you can get information from websites, almost every cryptocurrency has their own official website and their updates are there on websites and on their social media also, you have best way to learn from YouTube also all the methods are available and after that you can participate and do trade with your mind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: