Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Caused the Boom in Bitcoin  (Read 3725 times)
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:11:26 AM

I've been watching and monitoring bitcoin for close to 3 or 4 years and I can say this year has been the best year for the crypto and all the investors in the market, firstly, the coin witnessed unpredicted increase in value this year more than any other year before.

I know that the value is based on the principle of demand and supply but I'd like to know what else contributed to the price value and the popularity bitcoin has right now globally.

The demand. The number of users is the reason why the price of the bitcoins has exploded. And the two hardforks that really did increase the price of bitcoins. Many people really will have the interest to enter the bitcoins because of the rapid growth you invest in here. for example, bitcoins are rising. But last 7 days we saw the drop of bitcoins and it quickly rose again and is estimated to reach $ 8,000 this month.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:14:28 AM

Bitcoin increase its price by means of demand in the supply. In which interested persons are buying it at the lower price then it will be boom when it gets the credentials. It is not possible to make the bitcoin so high but just that it is not lack of demand.
nicholas34

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:20:00 AM

More people using it, and as days pass by without problems on the network regarding security, the stronger it will get.

deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:30:51 AM

I think because of the limited supply of Bitcoin and the demand to buy Bitcoin much so that the price of Bitcoin rises drastically.
Other causes are also Bitcoin getting famous in the world so many people are interested to buy Bitcoin.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:02:57 PM

i think its because demand of the buyer that will make bitcoin price is increase beside that they don't want to be late to get in the bitcoin party. some new people is trying to buying bitcoin while the price is on the price now and they want to make a profit because of the increasing of the party. i see there are so many order in every exchanges that caused bitcoin price is still up and down and its never end day by day. many people is attracted to bitcoin world and they know that bitcoin price will be increase so high.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:18:10 PM

The amount of demand is the cause of bitcoin to boom and boom. The more the demand the more the price will rise. Bitcoin is spreading in the whole world and expect the price to rise every year.  Grin
Fox-111

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:51:07 PM

Yeah, demand dude to mainstream media covering it positively these days. Initially any media coverage was ALWAYS negative. But now Bloomberg, and at least in Australia, main news Channels report on BTC daily value just as they do gold and the AUD, and its generally positive.
hell3r

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

Black markets for sure. I think when drug dealers and weapon sellers and whoever is dominating black markets like credit card/passport stealers, I think bitcoin saved their anonimity and it was huge for them. Low transaction fees and could store billions of dollars without limitation. And that follows the popularization of bitcoin in the world wide web and started having different exchangers, wallets and platforms. And all leads to this current price.
iol

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:11:16 PM

I've been watching and monitoring bitcoin for close to 3 or 4 years and I can say this year has been the best year for the crypto and all the investors in the market, firstly, the coin witnessed unpredicted increase in value this year more than any other year before.

I know that the value is based on the principle of demand and supply but I'd like to know what else contributed to the price value and the popularity bitcoin has right now globally.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:21:49 PM

Users that trust bitcoin caused it to be more popular and ofcourse bitcoin itself. The capability and power of bitcoin is the reason why its demand gets higher every year.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:04:00 PM

bitcoin ride no one guessed, I think the interest of buyers is more dominant nowadays. bitcoin is the money of the future or it can be called a means of payment for the future. bitcoin every year more and more is known that makes the bitcoin value continues to climb up.
Is just because of popularity and it is now marketable compared before at a time that first digital currency created(bitcoin). Bitcoin before isn't know to everybody, not even having value in the market but as it is introduce by Satoshi in the market then it start to gain trust and it's usefulness for the present generation.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:08:43 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 01:23:11 PM by lx001

It is hard to say, I remember people were listing the same reasons back in 2013. All major sources of mass media were talking about it even then, but after that it collapsed and was low for several years. Mass media adoption does not always mean positive price movements.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:04:00 AM

Bitcoin is  my favorite currency,  world number one cryto currency  which is hit around  6.9k  within this year and  people are buying only Bitcoin now,  so others coin are dying and Bitcoin is pumping
Yeah the main reason behind the booming of price is that people are now well aware about the bitcoin and its blessing and they want to earn some good revenue from it to change their financial situation so this is main reason behind the high demand and I think in future demand will get more high because this is just beginning. Still many of regions don’t know about it yet and their knowing will give more boom.
marjohn

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:41:09 PM

It's the popularity of bitcoin nowadays that makes it boom.
It covers up the world, globe and the universe.
By its popularity, bitcoin organization is getting bigger and bigger, that pushes the value to its peak.

#THought
#MorePower
laxinternational

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:43:04 PM

Bitcoin is  my favorite currency,  world number one cryto currency  which is hit around  6.9k  within this year and  people are buying only Bitcoin now,  so others coin are dying and Bitcoin is pumping
Yeah the main reason behind the booming of price is that people are now well aware about the bitcoin and its blessing and they want to earn some good revenue from it to change their financial situation so this is main reason behind the high demand and I think in future demand will get more high because this is just beginning. Still many of regions don’t know about it yet and their knowing will give more boom.

The popularity rised along the world. More people wondered bitcoin. More people came in. More of them bought bitcoin. More of them tried to spread the word out. This caused an economic boom in bitcoin price. And some capital ventures supported bitcoin.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:44:49 PM

The possibilities of this currency are very attractive for the black market. No currency in the world gives such anonymity to the transformation as BTC.

Yes thats correct and I qould like the fact that bitcoj has been known and contained bigger amount before leads to attract may workers to try their fortune here and boom bitcoin has been known worldwide.
Christian13

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:49:27 PM

in the year 2017 bitcoin is experiencing a very fantastic price increase, I also optimistic by the end of 2017 this bitcoin will definitely experience a price increase
I absolutely agree to that, in the year 2017 the price of bitcoin become more expensive and no one knows that it would happen and I think it will continuing in increasing and I hope it would happen. In addition to that, I think the popularity of bitcoin is one the reason that it makes boom.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:04:52 PM

Indeed all possibilities can happen to Bitcoin, although basically demand and supply always be a major milestone in Bitcoin price, but I think government policy can also affect Bitcoin price, let alone the most influential government like china, japan and russia But just my opinion only.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:35:57 PM

Yeah, demand dude to mainstream media covering it positively these days. Initially any media coverage was ALWAYS negative. But now Bloomberg, and at least in Australia, main news Channels report on BTC daily value just as they do gold and the AUD, and its generally positive.
There is more to it that Bitcoin Fork is a reason. The price of this Bitcoin is also increasing for this. And maybe it will continue to grow in the future. And the results are seen in front of the eyes.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:37:54 PM

Bitcoin is rising because it is becoming mainstream now even though it is still in its early stages of growth and development. It is like the internet, previously it was only at 56kbps max or dial-up, and people did not adapt to it instantly, but now, it is part of everyone's daily living. We may see the same fate with bitcoin, which is being adapted and used as part of everyone's daily living.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: