Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NakamotoX - New Bitcoin exchange  (Read 4521 times)
bigmo (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:54:34 PM

Nice.Checkout your contest page,quite interested in that as well.
The team doesn't seem entirely from the UK however the company is registered in the Uk,interesting.What makes it any different from the existing exchanges ? You know the first they show you rewards,then they take 10 days to answer simple support requests.The UI theme is too annoying for  a trader to keep staring at from time to time.Make it lighter.

Thanks! Contest and Alpha is coming soon!

We are registered in the UK but also we have now set up a Czech based registered company and our HQ is in Prague because the main development is happening here. Our team is international and London will be the second place after Prague where we will open our offices.

Two members of our management team have experiences with customer support management from telco and enterprise companies. I can ensure you that awesome trader support in any level is my and our team main focus.

Regarding the UI. You will be able to switch between day/night mode and customize the view.

Looking forward to seeing your feedback once you will be able to the UI in the production during the alpha. 
Thanks!

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigmo (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:44:52 PM

Well, I like the minimalistic look, but the design is not everything. There is plenty of exchanges like this - low volume and liquidity, few cryptocurrencies, just copy pasting other exchanges. I like it, the more exchanges the better, but come on, we need fresh content, okay? Just think about something new in the industry and then base your marketing on it. Good luck anyway.  Smiley

Thank you! We are planning to combine the minimalistic look with "maximalistic" volume, liquidity and plans to roll out new coins on regular basis.
You can check out our blog for some fresh content https://blog.nakamotox.com/ :-)
Our team is really working hard to make our platform unique and fresh from what you can see on the market in these days.

We have some updates to be ann. this week so stay tuned.

Cheers:-)

bigmo (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:52:19 PM

We will discuss the escrow for the contest funds within the team. In general, I do not see a problem to set up a multi-sig escrow for the contest funds if it this will help to increase trust in our team.

Our plan is to roll out new pairs based on the community support and their activity. Each pair means additional infrastructure costs which are not low in case you want to offer smooth trading experience. We have secured funding from two local angel investors but we do not want to burn money just for infrastructure.

We are just testing newly added trading pairs which will be open during the Alpha.

If Coinbase is adding 100k users daily we have a lot of work to do on the marketing  side of the project and community engagement.
However, we are sure that thanks to our different approach we will attract many traders who will want to try something different and better from the industry standard which we have at the moment.

Alpha is coming soon:)

Indeed, an exchange could add thousands of customers within a day or a week, and NakamotoX may become the next great exchange in the market.
The alpha contest seems interesting, it is not started yet?
Multi escrows is a good movement to gain trust from people, and to increase your site popularity, I recommend to advertise it through signature campaign during this alpha test, even for a month or two advertising. You may consider it.

We believe we will become one of the best on the market and our team is working hard on it:-)
The alpha has not started yet but will have some updates to be released this week.

We are now already in process of setting up a signature campaign with some btctalk members. Also, our referral program is being prepared now and going to be released soon.
If you have any other feedback or tips just let me know. Thank you!

bigmo (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:55:11 PM

how to list coin here

We will roll out coin voting feature very soon. You will be able to add your coin and based on the community support and trading volume we will consider to list it on our platform.
Thank you

bigmo (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:24:24 PM

The platform looks pretty good: everything is clear and simple. What about verification? Will I have to provide any personal data for yousing your platform  (or to get any extra features, whatever)? With the usual customer support respond speed any kind of verifications (or even a common tickets) are becoming a real plague of major exchanges.

Thanks for the feedback and glad you like it!
You will need just username to open your account, however, we have to follow KYC/AML rules so yes there will be some verification process in place regarding fiat operations on the account. We will introduce our verification processes and account features in details before our beta release. Our team is working hard to make the onboarding process fast and straightforward so opening trading account should be a matter of few clicks.
We are building in-house customer support team ready to help with onboarding process anytime and ready to scale anytime if needed.

Stay tuned for more updates about our platform development to be announced this week.

bigmo (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:34:40 AM

Quick preview of the NakamotoX trading UI https://youtu.be/Vy58mMrPBFQ . How do you like it? The alpha release is coming soon.
bigmo (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:12:12 PM

NakamotoX is launching in few days!
Sign up now at http://www.nakamotox.com  to get a chance to win a brand new @TREZOR model T #bitcoin wallet.

bigmo (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:38:36 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 12:49:15 PM by bigmo

NakamotoX Alpha public release is live now at https://alpha.trading.nakamotox.com/user/sign-up   The trading competition is starting soon. If you wanna win a 1 BTC and other cool prizes like @TREZOR feel free to signup and test our platform with demo accounts topped with demo 100 BTC for trading.

Any feedback appreciated!

Thanks

jdole

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:35:59 PM

How trade volume per day in NakamotoX?
I can not find trade volume of NakamotoX in coinmarmarketcap web.
bigmo (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:33:39 PM

How trade volume per day in NakamotoX?
I can not find trade volume of NakamotoX in coinmarmarketcap web.
Hi,
We are now in alpha with no real currencies. Our API for trading volume will be available during the beta launch in December.
Then we are planning to list our trading pairs on coinmarketcap and others.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:46:48 AM

This is good for us traders because we got several options to choose from. At least its not being monopolized. I hope you lower your rates versus the other sites to attract more investors.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Zarathustrax

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

This is good for us traders because we got several options to choose from. At least its not being monopolized. I hope you lower your rates versus the other sites to attract more investors.

Seems like devs completely redesigned the whole platform, looks great now.
https://medium.com/@NakamotoX/development-update-july-2018-91034222bd6d

Hopefully the exchange will go live eventually, cause Trezor integration is quite promising.
PreciousH

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

How did you guys set up your wallets on the exchange?
Michael_NTX

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:27:33 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 02:39:42 PM by Michael_NTX

How did you guys set up your wallets on the exchange?

Hello, and thanks for your question!

Due to security reasons we won't reveal all the details on how we set up our wallets.
Although, we can assure you that NakamotoX is one of the safest exchanges on the market right now.

Your coins are kept in a cold storage and protected by multi-sig wallets. For sure, two-factor authentication is a must.
We are constantly testing our platform to midigate any potential interference and ensure high security standarts.

Please, find the picture below that visibly explains our security standarts :

https://cryptosvet.cz/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/security.jpg
Michael_NTX

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

We are about to achieve our next, and perhaps, the most important milestone in terms of community reputation – CoinMarketCap listing.
Transparency is one of the key priorities for us, and we are excited to finally enable real-time volume data from CoinMarketCap.

NakamotoX 2.0 is going LIVE soon and we are eager to surprise you with the next level platform architecture in the upcoming release. Stay tuned!
Bobanovicz

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

What' wrong with the NakamotoX? It is offline more than week and now are suspend web site completely.
aftermkt
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

The site appears to be down. May i ask where you are incorporated? Also, do you have a license?
Bobanovicz

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

What license? Site is down and nobody never mind it? The people have money there.
mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:20:11 AM

It's a deposit only exchange, I have been waiting for a withdrawal since summer
mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:07:37 PM

They have officially announced the end.