Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:21:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins is pumping, should i buy some or wait?  (Read 1551 times)
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

Just like what everyone said, you have to do some research about the coins with the greatest potential. Afterwards, buy whatever token you've chosen because as of the moment, most of the coins are still at its lowest price due to the fork. This will be a good experience for you if you buy, you'll be more responsible and will try to do more research since you have a money at stake. Good  luck!
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:32:37 PM

Just like what everyone said, you have to do some research about the coins with the greatest potential. Afterwards, buy whatever token you've chosen because as of the moment, most of the coins are still at its lowest price due to the fork. This will be a good experience for you if you buy, you'll be more responsible and will try to do more research since you have a money at stake. Good  luck!
If you have or made some target price for buying coins and when you see it that the price for when you can buy teach that then buy it for when the time when that coin  make some pump then it is good the decision where you buy is all up to you you have the choice to do and adopt some comments.

HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:56:32 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 10:22:46 AM by HasHe

I think that its really a good time to buy altcoins as most of people who have bought bitcoins are selling their altcoins to buy free BTG coins have started to sell their bitcoins and rebuy altcoins.So,now altcoins price is very low and soon it would increase more.

So,you could buy altcoins at their base price now and very soon,during another hard fork in november,their prices may start to drop once again.So,just buy now and sell just two or three days before the hard fork so that you would gain profits as well as you would be safe.
skripsup

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:02:32 PM

I think that its really a good time to buy altcoins as most of people who have bought bitcoins are selling their altcoins to buy free BTG coins have started to sell their bitcoins and rebuy altcoins.So,now altcoins price is very low and soon it would increase more.

Yep, you are right. Most of people who knew about hardfork moved all their funds from altcoins => to BTC; Such step was done for increasing the BTC amount to gain "free" BTG and make profit on selling (or maybe holding, depends on personal strategy) it. 
After gaining profit on "free" BTG most of them bought much more altcoins than they had before and even bought them with a cheapest price. Good strategy. A bit risky. But in most cases it worths it.

But another good question is to choose which altcoins are worth to buy and hold;)
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:10:47 PM

Firstly i am so sorry for my awful English writing  skill.
I am a newbie to crypto world, i haven't owned any bitcoins yet. Today i decide to buy some altcoins to hold for long term, i have 10.000$. I am curious about this time, because the price of altcoins is going up too fast, bitcoin's price is high, too. So anyone can give me some advices?, please help me! I intend to buy oax, time, link, eos, ark, lisk, waves, neo, xtrabytes,omg.

Well its up to you  if you buy now or wait. Just be aware of the coins that you buy . I think not all the coins you choose will have a high price because a price of a coin is varying, it means that it has a chance to go drop or to rise up its price. But then is up to you on what will you buy , just be updated in all the prices of the coins you buy for bettet long term ideas.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:17:51 PM

Well you kinda miss the train . When most of the alt coins were red that was the time to go all in. It was a really good opportunity to be honest. If I were you i wouldn’t make big investments a bit and wait to see how markets will settle.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:22:54 PM

As has been noted on this forum more than once, the best formula for investments is 70% to invest in bitcoin and 30% in altcoyins. And if you do not want to risk, then you need to invest in the old well-known altcoyins, and in little-known only if you are absolutely sure of such an investment.

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:25:03 PM

My suggestion will be to diverse your portfolio in 60-40, I mean 60% should be BTC and 40% could be altcoin or altcoins.
The major diversification could be ETH, XMR, ETC , LISK , NEO.

These coins will definitely get you a great return by holding.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:40:10 PM

I will suggest you yes you can buy altcoins as they are at very lower rate as compared to it were in the month of may and june . always diversify your portfolio and hold some btc always too while holding altcoins..

now coming to your choices  (oax, time, link, eos, ark, lisk, waves, neo, xtrabytes,omg). I personally have  done research on (omg, waves,ark, eos,lisk,neo) they are solid projects . apart from that you can look into (strat, verge )

ps:its only a suggestion pls do your own research before investing
BurntSnow

Activity: 462

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:43:51 PM

For me, wait for the Bitcoin rally to calm dawn. After that, alts can start to move.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:17:34 PM

Well you already know the answer to your question to be honest, you saw that altcoins are starting to pump because of the fork has end. Better to buy altcoins as soon as possible in order to take advantage of its rising prices right now but make sure to invest on those good altcoins which has a good reputation to the blockchain community.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:20:32 PM

Get some quickly, the pump has just started and it will get bigger by the day. You can sell them after they pump and start to drop before the next bitcoin fork

Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:26:07 PM

ALTCOINS is pumping now and it is the right time to buy some of them. May be it will reach at peak and you will get good profit out of it.
So dont let to go this opportunity otherwise you will be in lose.
Now you can buy them at less investments and you will get huge profit when you sell them wisely.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
torukmakto

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:29:24 PM

Dude , firstly welcome to crypto world Cheesy . Generally altcoins need some time. If you want to quick money, altcoins can disappointed you. I think you should wait to find perfect investment.
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:43:10 PM

vitalik buterin said that as 90% of start ups fails, 90% of ICO will fails!

so you must do your own research and looking at strong projects and strong teams!
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:13:46 PM

This should be a lesson learned when my portfolio was all red when bitcoin price was hitting $6000k + I use that opportunity to buy some good altcoins ! and guess what I am taking a lot of profit on it ! I heard that there will be a fork on november I am not quite sure with it but when the price of bitcoin surge again use that opportunity to buy more good altcoins
I never really expected bitcoin gold to amount to anything that much and I really took most of my chances on some prospectful altcoins believing that after the BTG fork, I will make more on profit that whatever forked chain value I will ever end up having on BTG.

So many of the coins have been pumped and I pretty much expect some to still pump the more and get dumped again for the upcoming fork, but for those who have not been able to buy at the dips, it is best they just wait for their turn cause now is too risky for some of them.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:28:36 PM

If the upcoming hard fork will affect the value of bitcoin I'm sure the value of alt coins will also be affected so I suggest you wait until the coming of fork and see whats gonna happen with the pricing you can do some research if you really want to invest now but I can't assure you will have a good earnings out of it. There's a lot of alt coins now you must be wise enough in choosing your investment

Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:45:01 PM

Still there is one more hardfork is happening in November 18 so that there is a high chance of going bitcoin some more high price may be upto 7k $ . Altcoin will dump for sure so it’s better to invest on altcoin around November 10 to 15 there will be huge dump of altcoin going to happen based on my speculation.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:53:13 PM

Firstly i am so sorry for my awful English writing  skill.
I am a newbie to crypto world, i haven't owned any bitcoins yet. Today i decide to buy some altcoins to hold for long term, i have 10.000$. I am curious about this time, because the price of altcoins is going up too fast, bitcoin's price is high, too. So anyone can give me some advices?, please help me! I intend to buy oax, time, link, eos, ark, lisk, waves, neo, xtrabytes,omg.

I think its a right time to buy alts since those are down due to bitcoin fork. I suggest you to invest in multiple alt coins and also buy bitcoin as much you can. For some time it will give you unexpected profit. Choose your alts after a thorough research. Spend your times in this forum to get idea to analyze.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:55:37 PM

Still there is one more hardfork is happening in November 18 so that there is a high chance of going bitcoin some more high price may be upto 7k $ . Altcoin will dump for sure so it’s better to invest on altcoin around November 10 to 15 there will be huge dump of altcoin going to happen based on my speculation.
This back to back fork is giving the opportunity to buy altcoins at best rate for all users. Already now all coins in red numbers, if we wait until November 15th then don't know for what price we will get our fav altcoins. But whenever the fork happens the altcoins price will dump so let's wait for sometime.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: