Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] RoboAdvisorCoin - The first RoboAdvisor for cryptocurrencies  (Read 4965 times)
roboadvisorcoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:55:42 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 04:56:00 PM by roboadvisorcoin

RoboAdvisorCoin official channels:

RAC website - Twitter - Telegram -  Reddit - Youtube

RoboAdvisorCoin: What is it all about?

Intelligent, fast, and neutral forecasts about cryptos and tokens secured in the blockchain by our AI engine

Objective forecasts and analytics

The main platform has been extensively tested over the last four years by providing forecasts and performance analytics for traditional securities including equities, bonds, ETFs, and mutual funds.

First Robo-advisor for cryptocurrencies and digital assets

Since August 2017 RoboAdvisorCoin offers daily reports and forecasts for more than 1,200 cryptos and tokens.

RoboAdvisorCoin- a cutting-edge mix

The platform represents a cutting-edge mix of artificial intelligence, big data analytics, and Blockchain technologies applied to Digital Currencies and Digital Assets.

4 Milion

Tokens generated for campaing, advisors, parteners, ICO costs, team, future company financing. 15% Automatically locked for 12 months by smart contract.

The team behind

The project counts on a wide, experienced and outstanding team of international professionals guaranteeing the best evolution of the technological project.

OUR GOALS
RoboAdvisorCoin aims to:

• Create a platform which allows users to collect, elaborate, navigate and utilize big data related to global financial assets including Cryptos and tokens all secured and distributed in the blockchain

• Provide unique Crypto indexes, forecasts, research, statistics and relevant news items on this exciting and growing asset class.

• Offer timely, accurate, objective and cost effective investment research reports produced by AI-powered software.

• Provide a number of educational services aimed at improving the financial acumen of its users.

Starting from Nov 9, users can join our bounty program and earn our tokens. Further details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2379671.msg24303226#msg24303226

"Most of the time, customers do not get the advice they need but rather the advice their advisor thinks they need, based on a desire not to deviate to far from conventional wisdom, or on a desire to maximise the potential to sell products to them. This conflicted situation arises so often that an intelligent user can never really know which human generated advise they can really trust.
Now, imagine a world in which all advices received was neutral, honest and never manipulated by human biases and beliefs. That’s the exciting new world of opportunities which the Robo Advisor Coin project represents."

RoboAdvisorCoin official channels:

RAC website - Telegram - Twitter -LinkedIn - Slack -  Reddit - Youtube

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlo.giancarlo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:17:35 PM

Do you accept only ETH? What about BTC?
roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:21:31 PM

Dear CarloGiancarlo,
unfortunately we accept only ETH. For further information sign up for a newsletter and get our free kit: https://roboadvisorcoin.com/get-rac-token/
Please, let us know if you have any further questions!

carlo.giancarlo

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:36:34 PM

Ok, thank you
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:51:41 PM

Hi!
I think this project is overlooked, i looked at your website and twitter, it seems that only past successful predictions are available for common people.
Do you make public future predictions?
This would be useful for potential investors to see that project works.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:47:03 AM

Hi!
I think this project is overlooked, i looked at your website and twitter, it seems that only past successful predictions are available for common people.
Actually our predictions include both: future predictions and past successful predictions. We invite you therefore to have a look at our latest news: today we suggest to pay attention to Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Let's see what the future brings for this cryptocurrency. https://roboadvisorcoin.com/according-to-the-rac-it-is-the-moment-of-bitcoin-cash-that-can-grow-again-by-47-2/
Our news usually focus on a few cryptocurrencies. If you are interested in an overview, which includes a rash of cryptocurrencies (Top 50 cryptocurrencies according to our roboadvisor),  you should visit our "crypto predictions" page. https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/
All predictions available on this page are ALWAYS public future predictions.

b-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:50:27 AM

Hi,
do you provide any airdrop?
are all forecasts available only for investors?
roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 01:48:38 PM

Hi,
do you provide any airdrop?
are all forecasts available only for investors?
Hi,
for the moment predictions are available for everyone, later on only for RAC holders.
Airdrop starts next week. We'll get back to you soon.
Follow us on our website https://roboadvisorcoin.com/ or on Twitter https://twitter.com/roboadvisorcoin for further information.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:14:10 PM

The start of the ICO is still more than 20 days, I think we have enough time to prepare and also to learn more about the project, hoping that this will be a good project in the future.
roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:21:34 PM

The start of the ICO is still more than 20 days, I think we have enough time to prepare and also to learn more about the project, hoping that this will be a good project in the future.

Yes, the ICO Starts on 24th November 2017 Wink
Did you read our whitepaper? What do you think about it?
We are here to answer all your questions about the project
Thanks for your interest

roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:43:53 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 03:16:44 PM by roboadvisorcoin

RAC has just announced that only its token subscribers will be able to use its unique cryptocurrency forecasting services
https://roboadvisorcoin.com/rac-announces-exclusiveness-services/

danniel

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:26:27 AM

Do we have bounty
roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:46:15 AM

Do we have bounty

Yes the bounty mechanism will start during the next week

roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:05:11 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 03:19:02 PM by roboadvisorcoin

Hi!
Hi Schirer, good news: +62,05% for Bitcoin Cash. I'd say that the Robot did a good job. You can find further information right here: https://roboadvisorcoin.com/bitcoin-cash-6205-in-a-week-and-bitcoin-at-7300-rac-confirms-2-buys/
Have a nice weekend

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:39:49 PM

I just found out about RoboAdvisor and the project seems really interesting. I will be reading the whitepaper and potentially signing up for some bounty as well.

By the way Slack link is not an invite link, so people cannot join the channel. You should fix that. If you can take a suggestion, Slack is not safe, a lot of ICOs are moving away from that platform, you should consider Discord which is better.

And you should really have a telegram group.
roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:06:09 PM

I just found out about RoboAdvisor and the project seems really interesting. I will be reading the whitepaper and potentially signing up for some bounty as well.

By the way Slack link is not an invite link, so people cannot join the channel. You should fix that. If you can take a suggestion, Slack is not safe, a lot of ICOs are moving away from that platform, you should consider Discord which is better.

Thank you for the compliment and especially for your suggestions! Our bounty program will start next week. If you have questions concerning the white paper please let us know!

danishspanner

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:01:03 PM

how many tokens in total are you issuing?
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:51:44 PM

Thank you for the compliment and especially for your suggestions! Our bounty program will start next week. If you have questions concerning the white paper please let us know!

I have gone through your WhitePaper - have the following questions (with probably more to come):

1) Is your alpha currently accessible? I'd like to try it out.
2) High hard cap is a concern.
3) Not clear (or probably missed it) what happens if there are tokens unsold.
roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:46:14 PM

how many tokens in total are you issuing?

4,000,000 RAC will be generated. 2,000,000 distributed during the ICO.

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:50:37 AM

Hi!
Actually our predictions include both: future predictions and past successful predictions. We invite you therefore to have a look at our latest news: today we suggest to pay attention to Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Let's see what the future brings for this cryptocurrency. https://roboadvisorcoin.com/according-to-the-rac-it-is-the-moment-of-bitcoin-cash-that-can-grow-again-by-47-2/
Our news usually focus on a few cryptocurrencies. If you are interested in an overview, which includes a rash of cryptocurrencies (Top 50 cryptocurrencies according to our roboadvisor),  you should visit our "crypto predictions" page. https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/
All predictions available on this page are ALWAYS public future predictions.

Hello, thank you for your reply!
And nice prediction on BCH, did not capitalize on it but still nice.

I have another question.
If the robot is working quite well right now, for what the contributions will be used?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: