Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Fall But Never Rise Now  (Read 167 times)
bakerlisa510 (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

Is this news true "The News". Why everyone is saying that BTC will fall to $8k or less and will never rise again, Is it True??

If that is it than is it a bad news for all the holders? If not than why all the social sites like Facebook and Other popular sites all are banning (https://coindelite.com/news/facebook-to-ban-all-adds-which-promote-cryptocurrencies-and-icos/) everything about Cryptocurrencies like ads, news etc.
Even my profile in FB was blocked because I post many things about the Cryptos in my profile.

Is is the end of the era of BTC? Moreover, I guess It is the end of bitcoin gambling.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:23:42 PM
Merited by bakerlisa510 (1)

you should already know the answer! Smiley

you registered on this forum on 2017-07-09, ever since that day we have had at least 5 major drops like this and with people saying the exact same thing.
the biggest one that comes to my mind was exactly on July and August of 2017 (the month you registered) where they were saying how bitcoin is going to split and die.

the day you registered was actually the first day the drop began. the FUD was saying how bitcoin will fall to $800 and then never rise. it was saying how bitcoin will split because of SegWit and how if SegWit is activated everyone can spend your coins that are in a SegWit address! the panic only caused the drop from $2568 to $1830 before the whales were happy and the rise continued.

ps. if i recall correctly China also banned bitcoin for 100th then.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
hghcoin

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:27:19 PM

Is this news true "The News". Why everyone is saying that BTC will fall to $8k or less and will never rise again, Is it True??

If that is it than is it a bad news for all the holders? If not than why all the social sites like Facebook and Other popular sites all are banning (https://coindelite.com/news/facebook-to-ban-all-adds-which-promote-cryptocurrencies-and-icos/) everything about Cryptocurrencies like ads, news etc.
Even my profile in FB was blocked because I post many things about the Cryptos in my profile.

Is is the end of the era of BTC? Moreover, I guess It is the end of bitcoin gambling.

The recent volatility in bitcoin is indeed unpredictable. While China and the United States have started a total ban on Bitcoin transactions, the user base and application scenarios for bitcoin are really needed, so do not worry too much about the drop in bitcoin, and Bitcoin is about to rise
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:33:11 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 02:48:26 PM by SaiWAFU

There have been rumors that Litecoin is partnering with Facebook. I haven't found any reliable news or article about this yet but if this is true, there will be an effect on Bitcoin. The question would be, how much ripple will it do on Bitcoin considering that Facebook is one of the leading social media site that also serve as advertisement platform.

bakerlisa510 (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:33:17 PM

you should already know the answer!

you registered on this forum on 2017-07-09, ever since that day we have had at least 5 major drops like this and with people saying the exact same thing.
the biggest one that comes to my mind was exactly on July and August of 2017 (the month you registered) where they were saying how bitcoin is going to split and die.

Yes, I know but whenever there is a drop like this. My heart goes like _     _    _   _  _ _ ____________.......   Who knows It will never grow again.
 and thats my money which is in the wallet just in a form of .           ljjcqhqMfrKOfHcncMXSwQ > td {background-color: #E5E5E8; text-align:center;}
.ljjcqhqMfrKOfHcncMXSwQ > td > table {margin-top:-5px}
.ljjcqhqMfrKOfHcncMXSwQ .pbodkxODgAeuTzkoevVLRw {display:inline-block;max-width:100%; min-width:100%; max-height:47px; overflow:hidden}
.ljjcqhqMfrKOfHcncMXSwQ table,.ljjcqhqMfrKOfHcncMXSwQ tbody,.ljjcqhqMfrKOfHcncMXSwQ tr,.ljjcqhqMfrKOfHcncMXSwQ td {display:inline-block;max-width:100%; min-width:100%; overflow:hidden}
.ljjcqhqMfrKOfHcncMXSwQ .pbodkxOD
   some shitty codes.

And why is social sites are blocking all the things about Cryptos???
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

you should already know the answer!

Yes, I know but whenever there is a drop like this. My heart goes like _     _    _   _  _ _ ____________.......   Who knows It will never grow again.
 and thats my money which is in the wallet just in a form of . 

well this only shows that you have invested more than you can afford to lose.
anybody who has ever given any good advice would have told you that you should always invest what you can afford to lose.

it is not too late now. if you have bitcoin now, then sell a portion of so that you are left with a smaller amount which you don't get wrecked even if it went down to zero tomorrow.
then you won't be under so much pressure for your heart to go like that Wink

And why is social sites are blocking all the things about Cryptos???

the FB thing blocked ICO advertisements mostly.
besides they have always been against decentralization and decentralized currency. Facebook was even talking about creating their own coin at some point. of course they wouldn't want any competition for their centralized altcoin.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: