Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:37:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: --aTriz = Decoded-- [Cross Posting from Scam Accusations] [Interesting]  (Read 2452 times)
aTrizAKAdecoded

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:01:50 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 01:02:34 PM by aTrizAKAdecoded

Do you have any proof of communication? You stated that you talked via email. Why change your story to slack now?
Send any proof you have. Payments, emails, account names and whatnot. If that person really has more than 60 accounts, I'm pretty sure he deserves to get all of them tagged.  Grin (But your story is built on a pile of unstable BS)

This is your alt account. Roll Eyes Why don't you use dothebeats next? You already did post on Aventhe too many times to "defend" yourself. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:02:56 PM

If I was an alt account of anyone:
1. Why would I be managing a campaign on this account instead of a higher ranked one?
2. If I have more accounts, why would I have created this account and build it up from scratch?

Just stating that aTriz, Decoded and I are in Sydney IMO isn't concrete evidence, but you can state whatever you want. Post any evidence you have and I will be more than happy to have a look.

Is dothebeats in sydney too?
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:03:36 PM

Do you have any proof of communication? You stated that you talked via email. Why change your story to slack now?
Send any proof you have. Payments, emails, account names and whatnot. If that person really has more than 60 accounts, I'm pretty sure he deserves to get all of them tagged.  Grin (But your story is built on a pile of unstable BS)

This is your alt account. Roll Eyes Why don't you use dothebeats next? You already did post on Aventhe too many times to "defend" yourself. Grin

Thank you for replying.Is there any other information would you like to provide ? Like the slack channel info,bitcoin addresses where you were paid.More accounts which you farmed for him.You can look for any screenshots of the slack conversations or something.You need to help me with relevant proofs if you want those accounts to be tagged at all.

Hi Joel,

The original thread is enough proof, because how would I find it just randomly? Also, those accounts are from the same one city on Earth (Sydney, Australia), therefore it is obvious I am not making it up. I have no reason to come here and post about it.

You can see here the location of aTriz|Decoded in the OP: https://i.imgur.com/0Lnga7W.png
Your only proof is that we are from the same city and some dodgy thread? Damn...

diagla

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:12:08 PM

1. Why would I be managing a campaign on this account instead of a higher ranked one?
2. If I have more accounts, why would I have created this account and build it up from scratch?

Sydney as a location in a city if 5.4 million IMO isn't concrete evidence, but you can state whatever you want. Post any evidence you have and I will be more than happy to have a look.

1. There is no reason you would not run campaigns from 2 different accounts. That is actually smart to cause confusion in the community and keep your scam alive.

2. If you think we are stupid enough to not see what you are doing which is obviously trying to run your business to steal money from campaigns and then entering your own alt accounts! "Build it up from scratch" what do you mean by that? Of course every account is built from scratch. Are you saying you bought others accounts on this forum?

The fact you are from Sydney and that old forum post is also from Sydney is concrete evidence. There is no reason for some random person to post a hidden thread from 2015 and there are 7,000,000,000 people on Earth what are the chances this person is lying when you are located in the same town? The population of Sydney is just 4,000,000 therefore there is only a 1 in 1,750 chance of this happening.
aTriz

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:14:39 PM

Sydney as a location in a city if 5.4 million IMO isn't concrete evidence, but you can state whatever you want. Post any evidence you have and I will be more than happy to have a look.

Easy.

1. There is no reason you would not run campaigns from 2 different accounts. In fact that would be smart to cause confusion in the community and keep your scam alive.

2. If you think we are stupid enough to not see what you are doing which is obviously trying to run your business to steal money from campaigns and then entering your own alt accounts! "Build it up from scratch" what do you mean by that? Of course every account is built from scratch. Are you saying you bought others accounts on this forum?

The fact you are from Sydney and the old forum post is also from Sydney IS concrete evidence. There is no reason for some random person to post this hidden thread from 2015 and there are 7,000,000,000 people on Earth what are the chances this person is lying when you are located in the same town?
Lol.

Proof of payment? Chat logs? Emails?
A link to a old thread doesn't mean anything.

aTrizAKAdecoded

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:18:18 PM

1. There is no reason you would not run campaigns from 2 different accounts. That is actually smart to cause confusion in the community and keep your scam alive.

The fact you are from Sydney and that old forum post is also from Sydney is concrete evidence. There is no reason for some random person to post a hidden thread from 2015 and there are 7,000,000,000 people on Earth what are the chances this person is lying when you are located in the same town? The population of Sydney is just 4,000,000 therefore there is only a 1 in 1,750 chance of this happening.

Thanks man

Of course why would i be lying about this? I have nothing to gain, only helping the forum to remove this scammer/spammer.
aTriz

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:20:33 PM

Forgot about a pm you sent me ?

Bazista - 0.001BTC/post
Bitsler - 0.001BTC/post to 0.0011BTC/post
Ice Rock - 0.001BTC/post
Javvy - 0.001BTC/post
Xaurum Gamma - 0.0008BTC/post not counting altcoin tokens

That is only per post, not per week. Of course, ChipMixer is the highest paying campaign on a weekly basis. Roll Eyes
Are you an idiot? If you max out on posts for chip mixer, you receive a max of 0.0375. With the other campaigns, you can get a max of 0.03. Why would darkstar spend time doing an extra 20 posts for 0.0075 when he was in bitsler (which paid pretty much the same as chipmixer) and when he could never max out on posts for his campaign. Seems like you are making stuff up to keep your dead argument up. Talk on your main account or your opinion doesn't matter.

If darkstar doesn't mind, you can contact another manager to review posts, maybe that'll shut you up.

I would not be trying to attack others here, sir aTriz. It is possible you are a massive account farmer: https://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/need-someone-to-post-on-my-bitcointalk-accounts-for-me

Is it you? https://i.imgur.com/5fG20YP.png Wink

Invullx= aTriz?

Huh

Good question. Yes, as you got banned in that forum you will too here because account farming is not accepted in the rules. Wink
Let me ask you again. How is invullx me?

Hmmm who is that mystery account farmer from Sydney, Australia? Wink
Anyone in Sydney= has to be aTriz.

You got me there mate

Hmmm, it is a very big coincidence?
Population of Sydney= 4mil<

Don't you think there is even a slight possibility of that not being me?

I never said it is you. But you didn't think it is a coincidence there is some other massive account farmer from Sydney like you? Smiley

This proves how weak your argument is.

From Darkstar to me and decoded. Why do you hate campaign managers?

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16541

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:21:27 PM

None of those users is untrusted, so this shouldn't matter all that much.  Dothebeats is kind of a shitposter but not a scammer, and neither aTriz nor Decoded are shitposters and definitely not scammers. 
It isn't specifically about those users but considering the worst case scenario which is someone paying people to rank up their 100+ accounts is what bothers me.
It was to be expected people do that, but it's no different than hiring 500 Indonesians to sit in a clickfarm and shitpost to level up their accounts.
Here's a recent example: Earn 20 dollars for make 28 post in 1 month.

Now there is 60+ accounts that I did build for him.
Each one spams on 10 accounts 24/7.

I will only mention his main accounts because when those get tagged, his whole scheme will be ruined anyway. His main 2 accounts are: aTriz and Decoded
In my country, we have a saying: "who claims proves". If you can't prove anything, and refuse to give the full information, what's the point of your accusations?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Aventhe

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:21:38 PM

Easy.

1. There is no reason you would not run campaigns from 2 different accounts. In fact that would be smart to cause confusion in the community and keep your scam alive.

The fact you are from Sydney and the old forum post is also from Sydney IS concrete evidence. There is no reason for some random person to post this hidden thread from 2015 and there are 7,000,000,000 people on Earth what are the chances this person is lying when you are located in the same town?

Uhhh, you do realise that the old thread is to accuse aTriz and Decoded, not myself.

to steal money from campaigns and then entering your own alt accounts!

This is my one and only account, and I have no intention of getting another account whatsoever. Believe what you want, I'm no CasioK. You can go ask Lauda, I've notified her of bought/ hacked accounts posting on my bounty thread and those have gotten negged. But I guess you will just dismiss anything that I say.

diagla

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:24:50 PM

This is my one and only account, and I have no intention of getting another account whatsoever. Believe what you want, I'm no CasioK. You can go ask Lauda, I've notified her of bought/ hacked accounts posting on my bounty thread and those have gotten negged. But I guess you will just dismiss anything that I say.

The guy says he posted on this account for you, and I believe him.

It is obvious this in an alt... I checked your posting history and you also "defended" aTriz on other occasions. Roll Eyes Good job proving OP right!
aTriz

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:28:59 PM

It is obvious this in an alt... I checked your posting history and you also "defended" aTriz on other occasions. Roll Eyes Good job proving OP right!
Do you think someone who had such good proof whould do this?

Aventhe

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:32:03 PM

Wait, so am I an alt of atriz, dothebeats or decoded? I'm so confused right now...
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:33:56 PM

Wait, so am I an alt of atriz, dothebeats or decoded? I'm so confused right now...

Obvious alt is obvious:

Enjoy your negative rep! Smiley

aTriz

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:37:34 PM

Obvious alt is obvious:

This user's email address was changed recently.
This user changed his/her password recently.

Nice hacked/bought account.

aTrizAKAdecoded

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:40:56 PM

Obvious alt is obvious:

https://i.imgur.com/Km6UWls.png

Thanks !
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:42:29 PM

Obvious alt is obvious:

This user's email address was changed recently.
This user changed his/her password recently.

Nice hacked/bought account.

Coming from the one who always changes their email/pass. Roll Eyes

Obviously now we know why. Counting the hours until you get tagged. hahaha

diagla

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:47:39 PM

Obvious alt is obvious:

Nothing more to discuss. OP is obviously telling the truth and aTriz and Aventhe are the same person.
aTriz

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:48:14 PM

Obvious alt is obvious:

Nothing more to discuss. OP is obviously telling the truth and aTriz and Aventhe are the same person.
Shit this guy has more alts than QS.

diagla

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:49:28 PM

Obvious alt is obvious:

Shit this guy has more alts than QS.

Yes, I am an alt of Joel Jantsen . Roll Eyes
aTrizAKAdecoded

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:06:14 PM

i told you !
https://i.imgur.com/Km6UWls.png aTriz|Aventhe is so stupid to use the same information !  Shocked
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: