Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you earn money from social campaign ?  (Read 387 times)
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:39:03 AM

No, i'm not OP. because i never joined in any social campaign.

joining a social media bounty campaign not earning money, but get token / coin (average).
Your point doesn't make sense. Once you got paid by token, you should be able to trade it and becomes your money, aren't you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:14:41 AM

Hello, do you ever manage to earn money from social campaign ( twitter facebook ? )  the advantage of twitter and FB campaign is that you can join multiple campaign,so if you get scammed by a campaign, you can still earn money from another

Yes I have been earning money from twitter and facebook campaign. Outside the benefits and advantage of joining multiple campaign with one account the work is very simple, some of the campaign you just need to share and retweet and earn money. I think this is more impactfull as you can get into the heart of multiple user. I will also like to let you know that you can join telegram and make some money through their campaign too.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:13:56 PM

I just joined a social media campaign and hope I can also earn money from there, as my friend told me that you can actually earn on a social media campaign. It's not that much but not bad for a starter as well, after all the work is very easy some of them requires only to share, like it's as simple as that.

Kalistuo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:36:18 PM

if you follow social media campaign don't hope can get much money
because social media campaign participant is very big

No you are a liar, you can earn a good amount if you a have a good twitter account, please  can you stop to spread lies ?
I dont know why Senior member are all liar and agressive
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: