Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to participate in Bounty Campaigns and how to be sure to get paid ???  (Read 226 times)
chegmarco (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:20:31 PM

Hello.

I'm now a Jr. Member.

1- I would like to know how to do the Bounty Campaigns ??

2- And how to be sure of being paid if I like, I comment and I share on social networks ??

3- Do the companies that offer the Bounty Campaigns know exactly who are participating in their campaigns knowing that on social networks, anyone loves, comments and shares without even participating and without even being aware of the Bounty Campaigns ??
So how do these companies that launch the Bounty notice the difference between the participants of the Bounty Campaigns and the simple netizens of the social networks ??

Thank you for enlightening me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:09:23 PM

1. Sign up if there is a signature campaign or another and hopefully you are accepted
2. some campaign managers receive bitcoins to pay for the first week so do not worry or funds are sent to trusted escrow
3. All set by the campaign manager to check not the company doing it
chegmarco (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:26:07 AM

1. Sign up if there is a signature campaign or another and hopefully you are accepted
2. some campaign managers receive bitcoins to pay for the first week so do not worry or funds are sent to trusted escrow
3. All set by the campaign manager to check not the company doing it

Thank you for your reply dear friend but frankly, I really do not understand anything. Can you give me details Huh Please Huh
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:36:44 AM

I will try to simplify the answer above. A bounty campaign is basically when a company decide to advertise their product/service. Users on the forums wear avatars/signatures for that advertised product and get paid for it. In the case of campaigns where altcoins (anything except bitcoin) are paid, you're not really sure of anything because usually, the service start distributing the bounties after having a successful crowdsale/ICO. Finally, It really depends, they could build a BOT to know who did what etc. or they could simply make a Google spreadsheet file and keep track of everything (or asking users to let them know when they like, share etc.)
arnux

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:39:54 AM

Rank up first then you should only join ones run by trusted members.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:53:41 AM

Rank up first then you should only join ones run by trusted members.
I think if rank does not matter, there are still campaigns and bounty who accept for jr.member if their post is good and not spam, it would be easy to accept, in any campaign.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:25:46 PM

Hello.

I'm now a Jr. Member.

2- And how to be sure of being paid if I like, I comment and I share on social networks ??

3- Do the companies that offer the Bounty Campaigns know exactly who are participating in their campaigns knowing that on social networks, anyone loves, comments and shares without even participating and without even being aware of the Bounty Campaigns ??
So how do these companies that launch the Bounty notice the difference between the participants of the Bounty Campaigns and the simple netizens of the social networks ??

1. Join their bounty campaign by wearing their signatures and join in a discussion by posting throughout the forum.
2. If you are going to join bounty campaign or social media campaign that pay in altcoins is there is a chance that you will not get paid or you will get a dead token with no value when your campaign isnt succesful.
3. There is a registration form that you will fill up and put your btctalk user profile together with your twitter or facebook profile link and wallet address.

kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:43:00 AM

Hello.

I'm now a Jr. Member.

you can apply on a bounty campaign offer, just follow their instruction on how to join their campaign. Look at their white paper to make sure they are a paying campaign then check their spreadsheet once you have joined the you can see through there if you are already accepted or not. Bounty campaign, basically is the one who gives the product to endorse for us participants and we get paid by it. They monitor what we do that is why they have the spreadsheet to check on.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: