Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:17:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PoS] BitcoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution  (Read 5999 times)
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:54:08 PM

Send you my adress for bcs token on waves. I was part of the airdrop.
What happen to the original coin blockchain? Do you still support it or it is dead? Wink

Too much confusion...decided to delete the Waves tokens and forget about it.
proceed as normal as this never happened.  Everything stays same, in wallet and staking.

Ok, thank you dev for this information. I think this is a good decision and the best for this coin. Smiley
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anthony1985

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

Tic.eth

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:54:48 PM

how's this project developing? I'm still holding my coins received from the airdrop.
eurostake

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:58:54 PM

how's this project developing? I'm still holding my coins received from the airdrop.

we are running social media campaign for coin.

otherwise just hold and stake your coins...and tell people to get their airdrop before it closes.
10sat

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:44:33 PM

Coin swap is the future.. Joined airdrop..
eurostake

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:13:22 PM

there is no coin swap.  BCS on waves has been cancelled, too much confusion.  Everything else stays same, as if nothing happened.  Coins in wallet and staking still same
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:42:25 PM

there is no coin swap.  BCS on waves has been cancelled, too much confusion.  Everything else stays same, as if nothing happened.  Coins in wallet and staking still same

So the waves BCS we got is no longer valid? Is there an announcement about this somewhere to clear up the confusion? So if this is correct the original wallet i have with my BCS in it is the one being used again? If so i will start staking again.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
bitcoinstake (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:48:59 PM

So the waves BCS we got is no longer valid? Is there an announcement about this somewhere to clear up the confusion? So if this is correct the original wallet i have with my BCS in it is the one being used again? If so i will start staking again.

the wallet staking was always used...nothing changed....the waves token platform was meant to be another option for trading....but considering people thought this was a coin swap....this is not the case.

just pretend the waves was never created and use the coins as normal...staking in your wallet.
hau_dr

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:40:23 PM

Is the airdrop still open? Are there available exchanges for BitcoinStake? As I know, EuroStake has been listed on exchange, its a good news for BitcoinStake simply because both of them created by the same group of developers. Thank you all in advance for your help.
phuong_labo

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:43:44 PM

Is the airdrop still open? Are there available exchanges for BitcoinStake? As I know, EuroStake has been listed on exchange, its a good news for BitcoinStake simply because both of them created by the same group of developers. Thank you all in advance for your help.
Really? Would you mind giving me links to the news about EuroStake be listed on exchanges? It would be highly appreciated.
bitcoinstake (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:58:42 PM

Really? Would you mind giving me links to the news about EuroStake be listed on exchanges? It would be highly appreciated.

yes EuroStake is listed on exchanges.  All the stakes from me are listed on exchanges now...just check the corresponding ANN thread. everything is posted on front page.
tunth

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:02:25 AM

Airdrop 1K coins received, thank you.

rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:06:17 AM

many coins that fail by using waves and hopefully this coin is not one of them

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
bitcoinstake (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:02:09 AM

many coins that fail by using waves and hopefully this coin is not one of them

waves coin is cancelled, was meant to be another option for trading...but too much confusion so nevermind it.

proceed as normal and use wallet and staked coins.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:29:49 AM

Airdrop 1K coins received, thank you.

Are there still airdrops available and where to sign up for them?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:31:40 AM

I see Airdrop still open for Jr member and member. and also some bounty like application development etc.
for now, Bitcoinstake is listed in Yobit.
Yey09

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:07:35 AM

Faucet not working https://bcs.prenges.ml - Managed by sibond (Manually released by him, once a week).
exlover

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:09:18 AM

I have voted for BicoinStake. hope that the coin will be listed soon on those two exchanges
monalito

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:38:18 AM

Thank you for airdrop ..I just receive  Grin

F7kZLsZ9XJpMVpzG9xzPXQ6oqbEjHTx1VU
gspace

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:56:06 AM

I feel we need more bitcoin pro stake extreme is next up!
eurostake

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:59:07 AM

I feel we need more bitcoin pro stake extreme is next up!

great idea, already on it....
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: