Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:58:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The BeeToken (ICO) | Housing rentals on the Blockchain | Decentralized AirBNB  (Read 4130 times)
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:23:56 AM

Been loving this project since the beginning. One thing that sets them aside is how attentive they are to the community. If anyone is part of their telegram group, you know what I mean. On top of these awesome partnerships they're forming and advisors they're getting on board, my confidence grows every day. Keep up the good word guys. I"m sure their sale will sell out.
2xbit

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:33:56 PM

Do you have a telegram ? Does this project have a bounty campaign running ?

The bounty campaign is closed.
cvgaver

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:37:12 PM

What are the main features?
2xbit

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:37:53 PM

This project just got on my radar.
Looks interesting already. I'm off to read the whitepaper.
Will definitely return with some questions.

Agree with you. Very strong team and cool advisers!
2xbit

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:00:50 PM

Decentralised AirBnB like short term home sharing on blockchain.
tommy.investcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:04:48 PM

dear team, could you please update on your progress & documents.
I have special interest in this particular ICO due to its strong potentials as a first blockchain Airbnb & decentralized.
FYI, i am taking profits from Airbnb & I experienced myself on such of industry & a huge demand in that
Look forward your update

Btc4Proxies

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:37:06 AM

dear team, could you please update on your progress & documents.
I have special interest in this particular ICO due to its strong potentials as a first blockchain Airbnb & decentralized.
FYI, i am taking profits from Airbnb & I experienced myself on such of industry & a huge demand in that
Look forward your update

Their ann thread is cool, but they're killing it on their telegram https://t.me/beetoken

The team is very active on there and I suggest signing up for email newsletters on their site as well.
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:44:07 PM

Anyone going in on the pre-sale on jan 2nd?? Planning on it, but if I don't make it, I heard their public sale has tiers, which will be good.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:59:54 PM

BeeToken sounds good, both as a name - brand and as a project, but the discussion here is non existent, which means no community forming around the project. Why is that?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Bourbon44

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:18:07 PM

BeeToken sounds good, both as a name - brand and as a project, but the discussion here is non existent, which means no community forming around the project. Why is that?

I disagree. Every ICO has their strong community somewhere whether it's here, facebook, slack, and/or telegram. I just think the bee token is something pretty easy to understand so there's not a lot of questions lol.

I would join their telegram. They are so active on there it's insane. https://t.me/beetoken
zilinzhi

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:18:59 AM

Which county will the projects be tested first? as for many countries, the short term housing rental is in a mess with different conditions, is this project suitable for every county?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     SETHER - Blockchain meets Social Networks     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 4th December
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:58:42 AM

interesting project, have not finished reading the whole about this project but I see this project will have many investors. I will follow the progress of this project
2xbit

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:21:27 PM

interesting project, have not finished reading the whole about this project but I see this project will have many investors. I will follow the progress of this project
I`m sure it will be successful ICO.
raheal.akh

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

Fraud ICO, showcasing someone else's idea to be their own i.e Lockchain.co. Beware, as Lockchain.co might sue them since Bee Token is based in US, which risk them losing everyone's investment. I know they got big supporters backing them up, but the investment in Bee token is extremely risky. check the article below

https://steemit.com/scam/@raheal.akh/bee-token-a-big-hype-whereas-they-have-stolen-idea-from-lockchain-io-and-claims-it-to-be-there-own
rjefferson

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:29:34 AM

Which county will the projects be tested first? as for many countries, the short term housing rental is in a mess with different conditions, is this project suitable for every county?

been following this one for quite some time. Their platform will be launched in SF where they're based and then expand into major cities. Found this info in their telegram group.

Compared to lockchain, I don't see anything going on with them. At the end of the day, did they copyright or trademark the tech? If not, then it's really a free-for-all. There are so many ICO's out there building on top of each other. imo the bee token has the strong team and partnerships that really sets them apart.
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:15:35 PM

Did anyone see that their presale sold out in 3 minutes?! Crazy stuff. https://medium.com/@thebeetoken/bee-token-presale-closes-within-5-minutes-4c8f26be4708
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:45:35 AM

Such a shame you had to close down your bounty program. But how comes that you are the only ones in the world who had to close their bounty program? I am not aware of other projects who had to do the same.
cvgaver

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:38:37 AM

Can you more specifically? What's wrong with AirBnB now?
craigpo

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

Can you more specifically? What's wrong with AirBnB now?

What? There's lots of problems with centralized platforms like airbnb. Their conflict resolution sucks, high transaction fees, commission fees, inefficient, barrier of entry to guests and hosts, lots of fake reviews....lots of problems. I like the bee token because they solve literally all of these problems. The need for blockchain in an industry like this is huge. Their presale sold out in 5 minutes. That should really tell you how much people want something like this.
apex944

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:25:43 PM

It's a great time to BEE.  Grin

can't wait for the crowdsale. With the minimum investment (0.1 ETH), it's going to be a close one guys.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: