Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 12:54:16 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING.. BEWARE OF ALL E COINS! (ELIXIR, ECASH) BEWARE OF TROY!  (Read 5532 times)
Queen_Amber

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:34:00 PM

I tried to warn people before about the bad intentions about ecoin, and i also happened to be right! Right after i made my thread warning people, the DEV left the project and dumped his entire stash into the market, crashing the price.. NOW we have only moderators left who are lying to the masses about taking over the new project, but the reality is, they dont have ANY control over the coin! at this point, this coin is just a free for all in the market. They are lying to people and telling them that the dev "statosi21" gave them all the private keys, all his money that he made from dumping the coins into the market, ect ect... Its such BS lol.. obvious ploy to pump up the coin so the remainding telegram mods can dump and break even!

I want to give a VERY BIG warning about the user "Troy" operates and helps promote scam coins.. Troy has helped scam over 1000's of people causing more then $100,000 to go straight into the scammers pockets.. Troy is now public enemy #1  because of my help, but nobody wants to admit it (lol) Everyone is starting to realize his involvement in these ponzi scheme coins. Troy promotes these coins, then dumps them and moves on to the next "E" coin project to rinse and repeat.. this should be ILLEGAL and something needs to be done about this!!!   THESE SCAM COINS ARE RUINING CRYPTO COINS AND BITCOINTALK ALLOWS THEM TO ADVERTISE AND PROMOTE!!!!!!! I cannot stress this enough, Beware of any groups with TROY, known on here as (802529er) !!
UPDATE.. There is also another scam promotor using MY name to promote scam coins! Beware of any moderator by the name of Am~,AW, AB or Amber
(Telegram Username: watermelonsmile/ panicatthewhat/icankeepchangingmyname) ..
(Bitcointalk username: DarkGoddess)
(She keeps trying to avoid me exposing her so she changes her name as i add her new aliases)
THAT IS NOT ME!! Im not a moderator or Admin of any project or telegram group!! She/HE has been in every group on the list, and when the dev dumps, She dissapears! She is being paid to moderate these scam groups so beware of her!! is not me!!!!

the telegram chat is a HUGE MESS, the admins are trying there last ditch effort to scam people by keeping this project up and running, and they BANNED TROY because troy actually called it a scam as well (just like he did with the other 2 projects he helped pump and dump) The "Devs" dont exist .. there is NO DEV!!  its a so called "community token" now that the REAL DEV left the project and left us with nothing but a -500% portfolio...  I am warning you for the last time
DO NOT INVEST IN ETHEREUM CASH, ETHEREUM BLUE... IT IS A HUGE SCAM BY THE SAME PERSON.. they are making MILLIONS with the help of Bitcointalk & TROY... Crypto is NOT how it used to be, it is VERY DANGEROUS to invest now because of 90% scam coins now in circulation..
I would not be suprised if crypto becomes ILLEGAL in 5 years or so because of how easy it is for people to make a scam coin and steal from innocent investors, I actually hope and pray the GOVERNMENT STEPS IN to end this madness! It is not fair to us.
Here is a list of confirmed SCAM COIN;

Ethereum Dark (ETHD)
Elixir (ELIX)

Ethereum Blue (BLUE)
Ethereum Lite (ELITE)
Ethereum Green (ETGR)
BITCOIN2x
Litecoin Gold
All "E" Coins (eDOGE, eLTC, eDASH ect)
Ethereum Cash (ECASH)
Ethereum Gold (EGOLD)
EtherCat
iBTC
MARVEL COIN
Ethereum Uranus
Ethereum Diamond
Ethereum Trust Fund (ETRUST)

All of these coins are made by the SAME PERSON, and guess what? THE DEV LEFT THE PROJECT IN LESS THEN A MONTH ON ALL OF THESE COINS!!!
DO NOT FALL FOR THESE SCAMS PLEASE, These coins ,with the help of people like TROY (802529er) , are the WORST deceiving heartless scam known to mankind.. absolutely NO type of emotions or regret about the type of scam operation they are running.. stealing everyones hard earned crypto so they can have enough money to make more scam coins and its a never ending cycle until someone stops them!! im not sure how to stop them but im trying my best this is why im making this thread..
If you invest in any of the coins i listed above, you WILL lose all your money, that a guarantee!
LINK TO OLD WARNING THREAD : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255609.msg22825868#msg22825868

My ONLY telegram username is NeverAGoodCat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arjuna BTC

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

tachain ICO | Start 16.07

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:39:13 PM

how did you know all that token all created by one person ?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

██████                                ▄████▄
██████                                  ██████                                ██████
██████                                  ██████                                ▀████▀
██████                                  ██████
██████████    ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄▄██████▄▄  █████████████▄      ▄▄█████████▄▄     ██████     ▄▄█████████▄▄
██████████   ██████████████▄██████████  ███████████████    ██████████████▄    ██████    ███████████████
██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀███   ████████████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀██████    ██████    ████████████████
██████                 █████           ██████   ▐██████             █████    ██████    ██████  ▀▐██████
██████        ▄█████████████            ██████    ██████    ▄█████████████    ██████    ██████    ██████
██████       ███████████████            ██████    ██████   ███████████████    ██████    ██████    ██████
██████      ██████▀▀▀▀▀█████            ██████    ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀█████    ██████    ██████    ██████
██████▄     █████      █████           ██████    ██████  █████      █████    ██████    ██████    ██████
██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄▄███   ██████    ██████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄█████    ██████    ██████    ██████
 █████████  ██████████████████████████  ██████    ██████  ████████████████    ██████    ██████    ██████
  ▀███████   ▀▀███████████▀█████████▀▀  ██████    ██████   ▀▀███████████▀█    ██████    ██████    ██████

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

ENTERTAINMENT AND TRANSPORTATION SYNERGY  

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

ANN
Whitepaper
Telegram

███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Hallmader

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:41:58 PM

This is the direct effect when tokens can be created by anyone. There will be more coming for sure. Everyone of us, especially those that are fanatics in the world of cryptocurrencies, can simply study overnight and then the following day could already produce their own tokens. Whether these tokens will die in a week or two from the moment of introduction is a different matter since they are using airdrops. We all know that even bullshitcoins may gain a little fame because of the way many of us treat free giveaway coins.  

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Missolawumi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:43:42 PM

We have to be careful. Thanks for the headup
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:46:44 PM

This is the direct effect when tokens can be created by anyone. There will be more coming for sure. Everyone of us, especially those that are fanatics in the world of cryptocurrencies, can simply study overnight and then the following day could already produce their own tokens. Whether these tokens will die in a week or two from the moment of introduction is a different matter since they are using airdrops. We all know that even bullshitcoins may gain a little fame because of the way many of us treat free giveaway coins.  

It just not fair at how, how people are able to create coins, then ABANDON the project and dump all there coins for max profit, then do the same thing over and over again without consequences? This is going to be the end of crypto.. i hope the govt steps in soon before this becomes a mass operation, which it already seem like with the help of Bitcointalk, scammers can offer phoney airdrops to gain investors, then the scammers LEAVE the project ,with the  devs making the exact same excuses on why they "left"! Its just such Bullshit how we reward savage scammers like this.

Bekoultra

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:47:50 PM

Thanks for the warning amber, can't believe that this kind of people can steal from innocent investors. Everyone wake up!
PrettyCynic

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:53:38 PM

Don't Forget ETG and ELITE
There both run buy the same people
Member SemperFedlis is the front man for most of these scams.[/font]
Bitcoiwn

Activity: 42

0x95f43B079f6F17e83653598C9368E61fF28314ff

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:54:49 PM

Thanks for the warning Amber. YO TOBY WHERE IS THE WHITE PAPER?

0x95f43B079f6F17e83653598C9368E61fF28314ff
bitcoinbox

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

So far so good

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:06:11 AM

In the cryptoworld, we have to be extremely careful, all the time. Thanks for the info Q_Amber.
Just a question, how do you know all these coins in red are created by the same person?
It is always a small percentage of the people who mess up the all thing.
Fasulye

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:13:42 AM

Best to do.. dont invest till proven stability.. airdrops welcome.. when its a shitcoin..dump it.. NEVER EVER INVEST in pre-ico.. or Airdrop

NCRZEOYPVVQVYFBZSGEUQ54WYTF5NO7FAQP2L7L7
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:22:10 AM

Thank you i will update the thread with this , if anyone else has any confirmed scam coins please list the coin and the reason, we need to fight back somehow against these scammers, and by putting them on blast it should make people realize that coin isnt the best investment..  thank you everyone for the support! i only try to help  Smiley

tansoft64

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:31:56 AM

Thanks for the information and I just join and receive airdrops of thus coins and cash-out some especially the eBTC one, I also did not notice that creator is only one person, I also did not invest the Airdrops coins only on ICOs.

FXPAY.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

LssPssn

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

Just enjoy once!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:32:43 AM

I know and im sure that all of this coins are scam.. But if you know that.. don´t invest in it. I lost a lot of money with eBtc but I learnt the lesson. Now I won money with EBLUE , ETG, ELITE and ECASH... Just use this info for your profit.

Nobody force you to invest.. Its your responsability. And its easy.. somebody showed me that if you have something for free its because you are the product. (Fb, Twitter, Whatsapp all this program are free.. everybody knows why...)

Just my opinion.. Anyway thanks for warning.. There is a lot of people loosing money.  

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
~Money~

Activity: 933
Merit: 512

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:49:33 AM

i think she is part of there team and got nothing from there ,so he comes down here and start shouting  Grin Grin

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
▗████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▖
▄████████           ██▌         ████████▄
▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄████▄     ▄▄██████████▄
▐█████████████    █████▀     ▄██████████████▌
██████████████    ███▀     ▄█████████████████
▐██████████████    █▀    ▄████████████████████▌
▐██████████████            ▀██████████████████▌
▐██████████████      ▄██▄    ▀████████████████▌
██████████████     ▄█████▄    ███████████████
▐█████████████    █████████    █████████████▌
▀██████████▀▀    ▀▀▀███████    ▀▀▀████████▀
▀████████           ███████       ██████▀
▝████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▘
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀
KitToken

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

iamteody

Activity: 84

Mind is dangerous master

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:55:08 AM

Thanks for the warning but I get this for free =)

____dock.io____
Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum (http://dock.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center
puvanb

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:55:19 AM

i think she is part of there team and got nothing from there ,so he comes down here and start shouting  Grin Grin

Oh boy, is that very hard to do? Just go to the ethereum platform and check who issued all these tokens. Easy right?

Ps. Just checked the price of ebtc. it is at $0.10. I really cant believe that this shyt is actually worth almost the same as SONM. That shows how "quality" the cryptocurrency community really are.
zaitochi

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:30:32 AM

Thanks you for awarding us. We need to be careful. As I invest a few K in Ebtc, I have learnt how the crypto can be easy to win as to lose.
deadmousehat

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:49:22 AM

I had expected from beginning I never trust that "E"sh*tcoin no product no roadmap. so for what invest in there? thanks for the warning btw  Smiley
lastmancrypto

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:03:18 AM

What's wrong with Elix?
Cnut237

Merit: 119

TradeTex Exchange -commission free-crypto exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:48:52 AM

It's good to start the thread to remind everyone to be aware of these. It is one thing to apply for an airdrop, but another to invest in one of these coins without doing research. They are only able to pump the price because people are willing to buy. So always do your research before buying in to any coin, don't let FOMO rule over cold hard logic.

Tradetex.io  A Commission-free Crypto Exchange Announce
Join Our Bounty   ━  ❱  Token Sale Starts July 1st With 50% Discount
Facebook ⌟      ⌜ Telegram ⌝      ⌞ Twitter
andrii.povkh

Activity: 139
Merit: 101

https://www.policypal.network

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:33:25 AM

What if you received them as airdrop and sold them for ethereum? I do not think there are any risks involved in such case. I wonder though who are those people who bought such tokens?

Crypto-watch-Talk

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:11:39 AM

This really sucks for all the people who lost money but I'm more here to talk about your "scam" and should be "illegal" statements.

You can't make it illegal nor technically call it a scam. Is it morally wrong yes but you have to look at it like this. Are these "e" coins real cryptocurrencies.. yes they are.. they are no different than bitcoin and ethereum, they are still real cryptocurrencies.

Now the scam part.. as far as I'm aware these were not ICO's they were just coins created released to the market.. then Pumped then dumped.. this is not a scam does it suck yes but just isn't a scam. It is just the market, no different from lots of people buying shares in real world and then crashing later on because buzz dies off.

Most people know these coins are pump and dumps but don't care because they want to make money but then if they loose they come here complaining they have been scammed when in the first place new exactly what it was.

Now to the community, you all need to do your research if you want to start getting involved with random coins that have no purpose.. do your research and make your own choice. This is the cryptocurrency world.. very little regulation and also prices can change in a second.

In no way am I saying what these people do is okay I'm more just getting tired of people yelling scam all he time and "this should be illegal"
linkdead13

Activity: 304

0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:18:22 AM

Can I ask what the harm is in joining the airdrops? As long as you're not buying into the "scam". Not asking to incite any anger just simply asking of interest.

Golftech

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:24:16 AM

thanks OP for bringing topic like this here so we all can be well aware and be warned about certain project, but i guess there's still people who will be
blindly try their luck and risk some of their money, its just a game of gamble if E-project got some value then they've enjoy some earnings just like
what happen with eBtc, if not then move on to other project and try to recover loses.

rain3798

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:52:10 AM

This thread answer all the questions in my mind. I've been one of the victim of this scam and it's really annoying. All the tokens I've got was all gone and then the EDoge was the only one left and I've got the idea that i'ts because it was the scamer's coin. I also found out that EDoge was very low in the market. I really can't move on about the tokens i've got and all gone, so guys this is a WARNING don't be a victim like me and thank you for the one who make this thread.

TALENTSNAP
⇐ ● Proof Artificial Intelligence Technology on the Blockchain to Automate Hiring ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
zaxneydox

Activity: 54

I'm just a ghost. It's okay to ignore me.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:52:44 AM

Except that eBTC is a real project, with a real team backing up behind it.

BitDegree  //  Online Education & Talent Acquisition
■ ■ ■ ▌BitDegree ICO ❱ December 1st, 2017 ▐ ■ ■ ■ [/center (http://www.bitdegree.org)
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:27:55 PM

This really sucks for all the people who lost money but I'm more here to talk about your "scam" and should be "illegal" statements.

You can't make it illegal nor technically call it a scam. Is it morally wrong yes but you have to look at it like this. Are these "e" coins real cryptocurrencies.. yes they are.. they are no different than bitcoin and ethereum, they are still real cryptocurrencies.

Now the scam part.. as far as I'm aware these were not ICO's they were just coins created released to the market.. then Pumped then dumped.. this is not a scam does it suck yes but just isn't a scam. It is just the market, no different from lots of people buying shares in real world and then crashing later on because buzz dies off.

Most people know these coins are pump and dumps but don't care because they want to make money but then if they loose they come here complaining they have been scammed when in the first place new exactly what it was.

Now to the community, you all need to do your research if you want to start getting involved with random coins that have no purpose.. do your research and make your own choice. This is the cryptocurrency world.. very little regulation and also prices can change in a second.

In no way am I saying what these people do is okay I'm more just getting tired of people yelling scam all he time and "this should be illegal"

It defietnly is illegal, its called FRAUD.  Its bacially the same as buying a xbox from some guy on the street and when you open the box, its only a box of bricks..  The dev's made a BS excuse on the same projects, PROMISED whitepaper,  then dumped the coins to crash the price on the same day it was supposed to be released, and said they are "stepping down" or sold the project to a "new investor"
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!  this IS illegal and the govt needs to step in and regulate these "new coins" which are 90% scam coins.

Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:34:40 PM

Except that eBTC is a real project, with a real team backing up behind it.

Oh really? Why did the DEV leave this "real project" after making it seem oh so good?
why did the actualy team members turn on each other saying something is fishy about this project?
you know what, you can belive what you want. when you see this project hit 0 sats in a few years, dont revive this thread saying "thank you you were right" becuase i already know im right!!
This thread answer all the questions in my mind. I've been one of the victim of this scam and it's really annoying. All the tokens I've got was all gone and then the EDoge was the only one left and I've got the idea that i'ts because it was the scamer's coin. I also found out that EDoge was very low in the market. I really can't move on about the tokens i've got and all gone, so guys this is a WARNING don't be a victim like me and thank you for the one who make this thread.

Im sorry they frauded you as well, its a shame that 1000s of more people are about to get ripped off whe ETG and LTG dumps, and  you will see similar things happen to those gold coins that happened to these e coin.. in other words, the dev are going to dump the hell out of the coins and crash the price once again.
Can I ask what the harm is in joining the airdrops? As long as you're not buying into the "scam". Not asking to incite any anger just simply asking of interest.

You can join the airdrop if you want, but i suggest you DUMP ASAP and do not promote the scam project.. even if it means you make more money, its not morally right. you make money while other real investors LOSE money and scammer devs close in like hawks making false promises just to get more investors.. then they randomly dump coins.. either all at once or little by little!

Crypto-watch-Talk

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:42:36 PM

It defietnly is illegal, its called FRAUD.  Its bacially the same as buying a xbox from some guy on the street and when you open the box, its only a box of bricks..  The dev's made a BS excuse on the same projects, PROMISED whitepaper,  then dumped the coins to crash the price on the same day it was supposed to be released, and said they are "stepping down" or sold the project to a "new investor"
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!  this IS illegal and the govt needs to step in and regulate these "new coins" which are 90% scam coins.

It is no where close to being like the Xbox scenario you mentioned.

Well see his is a little different than what I was talking about because they did have plan and to go further with the coin in writing. But you still can't just mark it as fraud and I highly doubt you have a law agree.

Do you want to know why? You buying something that isn't real in the first place that is why. It can't be fraud because it is not real. It is not a real currency, not a physical product, not a type of software and the list goes on. It would need to fit under a fraud category but it can't because it won't fit in to any of those things.

You are placing you money and trust into websites that say what the plan is and offer for you to buy there mathematical computer algorithm (cryptocurrency). That is basicly the truth right there. The people are not bound to go through with what they say on the websites, but you all have so much trust in these people words they put on there and just start buying in.

For it all to be regulated they will have to start regulating every cryptocurrency including bitcoin and I get the feeling lots of people won't like that.
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:09:04 PM

Well see his is a little different than what I was talking about because they did have plan and to go further with the coin in writing. But you still can't just mark it as fraud and I highly doubt you have a law agree.

Do you want to know why? You buying something that isn't real in the first place that is why. It can't be fraud because it is not real. It is not a real currency, not a physical product, not a type of software and the list goes on. It would need to fit under a fraud category but it can't because it won't fit in to any of those things.

You are placing you money and trust into websites that say what the plan is and offer for you to buy there mathematical computer algorithm (cryptocurrency). That is basicly the truth right there. The people are not bound to go through with what they say on the websites, but you all have so much trust in these people words they put on there and just start buying in.

For it all to be regulated they will have to start regulating every cryptocurrency including bitcoin and I get the feeling lots of people won't like that.

Im really not trying to hear none of that, screw all the "technicalities" , this is FRAUD what they are doing to people!!! its redicilious how someone would even attempt to defend these coin dev's actions.. which brings me to the conclusion that A. You were also frauded and now stuck holding bags and cant accept the fact you been scammed, B. You're a dev or associated with the project or C. You are in denial and you want people to keep investing into these scam E coins for quick money.

vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:10:27 PM

I doubt they are all created by the same person but I will agree that they are scammy coins in nature and dont offer anything to the crypto industry. I was too once excited for these projects but after seeing how they are being

undertaken and developed the first few weeks you can clearly see they are no good. One can still speculate of course but that is all it is good for I believe.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:14:16 PM

Everyone with half a brain and a little experience in crypto would have seen those coins in that list wouldn't really become successful.
ManavKalyan

Activity: 63

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:32:00 PM

Hi Amber,

I've received airdrops for some of the coins you've mentioned. I remember you from the ETHD telegram chat.. how much money did you lose? maybe not an appropriate question.
Thank you for the heads up. Will keep away from the scammers and will drop the little coins that i might be left with from the ones on the list.

Crasengover

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:43:17 PM

You can call them SCAM only if you invested in these sheetcoins, but if you got them as an airdrop and managed to earn some money, then it's definitely not a scam. I can't imagine why people invest in such projects and then say that they were scammed. Don't they even check any infromation before investing??? How fool should you be to give your money to a sheet project???

Crypto-watch-Talk

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:54:36 PM

Im really not trying to hear none of that, screw all the "technicalities" , this is FRAUD what they are doing to people!!! its redicilious how someone would even attempt to defend these coin dev's actions.. which brings me to the conclusion that A. You were also frauded and now stuck holding bags and cant accept the fact you been scammed, B. You're a dev or associated with the project or C. You are in denial and you want people to keep investing into these scam E coins for quick money.

In no way am I defending these people. What they are doing is wrong and I've mentioned that in previous posts.

What I am doing I clearing up the statment is hear all the time of "how can they get away with this?" "This is illegal and should be charged" all I'm doing is telling you how they are getting away with it and why nothing is being done.

The "technicalities" are everything.

Also I have nothing to do with these coins, not dumb enough to put my money anywhere close to them. Your the one having rages and can't handle someone having an intellectual and real conversation about the whole situation. This is a discussion board isn't it?
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:43:46 PM

Hi Amber,

I've received airdrops for some of the coins you've mentioned. I remember you from the ETHD telegram chat.. how much money did you lose? maybe not an appropriate question.
Thank you for the heads up. Will keep away from the scammers and will drop the little coins that i might be left with from the ones on the list.

hi, i didnt lose any money with Etherum dark, i only missed out on the pump, and im glad i didnt hold my coins because ethd crashed more then 50% and the DEV abandon the project, which only leaves angry investors and admins with the last ditch effort to pump up the coin before it completly crashes to 1 sat.... anyways good luck with your investments Smiley

It defietnly is illegal, its called FRAUD.  Its bacially the same as buying a xbox from some guy on the street and when you open the box, its only a box of bricks..  The dev's made a BS excuse on the same projects, PROMISED whitepaper,  then dumped the coins to crash the price on the same day it was supposed to be released, and said they are "stepping down" or sold the project to a "new investor"
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!  this IS illegal and the govt needs to step in and regulate these "new coins" which are 90% scam coins.

In no way am I defending these people. What they are doing is wrong and I've mentioned that in previous posts.

What I am doing I clearing up the statment is hear all the time of "how can they get away with this?" "This is illegal and should be charged" all I'm doing is telling you how they are getting away with it and why nothing is being done.

Also I have nothing to do with these coins, not dumb enough to put my money anywhere close to them. Your the one having rages and can't handle someone having an intellectual and real conversation about the whole situation. This is a discussion board isn't it?

you shouldn't be concerned about my statement.. if im not not the only person saying it, then obviously there is a very serious issue that is yet to be addressed.. SCAM COINS WILL RUIN CRYPTO CURRENCY.. that is a fact, if we dont put a stop to this pump & dump exit scam, crypto will never become mainstream because all your gonna hear is how half of the currencys are scam projects and not legit.. and banks or media will be very skeptical about choosing to adopt this new technology when half of the projects are scams... you can try to defend scam coins all you want, but it wont stop me from speaking out and saving people from investing..  im not raging im just very upset and hurt that these scam coins are getting out of control and ruining a great thing.. when i first started crypto 2 yrs ago it was never this bad.. now scammers are getting desperate for quick money so they do anything they can to betray investors and new investors by giving false hopes and running off with our bitcoins....

Crypto-watch-Talk

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:55:26 PM

Hi Amber,

hi, i didnt lose any money with Etherum dark, i only missed out on the pump, and im glad i didnt hold my coins because ethd crashed more then 50% and the DEV abandon the project, which only leaves angry investors and admins with the last ditch effort to pump up the coin before it completly crashes to 1 sat.... anyways good luck with your investments Smiley

It defietnly is illegal, its called FRAUD.  Its bacially the same as buying a xbox from some guy on the street and when you open the box, its only a box of bricks..  The dev's made a BS excuse on the same projects, PROMISED whitepaper,  then dumped the coins to crash the price on the same day it was supposed to be released, and said they are "stepping down" or sold the project to a "new investor"
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!  this IS illegal and the govt needs to step in and regulate these "new coins" which are 90% scam coins.

you shouldn't be concerned about my statement.. if im not not the only person saying it, then obviously there is a very serious issue that is yet to be addressed.. SCAM COINS WILL RUIN CRYPTO CURRENCY.. that is a fact, if we dont put a stop to this pump & dump exit scam, crypto will never become mainstream because all your gonna hear is how half of the currencys are scam projects and not legit.. and banks or media will be very skeptical about choosing to adopt this new technology when half of the projects are scams... you can try to defend scam coins all you want, but it wont stop me from speaking out and saving people from investing..  im not raging im just very upset and hurt that these scam coins are getting out of control and ruining a great thing.. when i first started crypto 2 yrs ago it was never this bad.. now scammers are getting desperate for quick money so they do anything they can to betray investors and new investors by giving false hopes and running off with our bitcoins....

I think you are getting confused here.

1. I don't want you to stop posting about this, I fully understand and it does need to stop.

2. I've also been involved in the crypto world for a long time and agree is ftgis continues then cryptocurremcy will never be main stream which is an issue.

3. I'm not trying to defend scam coins, I don't like them, people loose money, there lives sometimes.. it is completely wrong.

4. Al I'm trying to do is talk about this on legal levels in the hope that one day they can start to regulate and create laws around cryptocurrencies and put a stop to all this.

I'm more just trying to help people be aware of how this is flying under the "law" and how they are getting away with it.

I'm all honesty thank you for letting people know about these scams and stopping new comers from getting scammed.
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:03:50 PM

Hi Amber,

I think you are getting confused here.

1. I don't want you to stop posting about this, I fully understand and it does need to stop.

2. I've also been involved in the crypto world for a long time and agree is ftgis continues then cryptocurremcy will never be main stream which is an issue.

3. I'm not trying to defend scam coins, I don't like them, people loose money, there lives sometimes.. it is completely wrong.

4. Al I'm trying to do is talk about this on legal levels in the hope that one day they can start to regulate and create laws around cryptocurrencies and put a stop to all this.

I'm more just trying to help people be aware of how this is flying under the "law" and how they are getting away with it.

I'm all honesty thank you for letting people know about these scams and stopping new comers from getting scammed.

okay.. and your welcome.. no thanks needed.. im a real human being (unlike these savage demon dev's who scam any & everyone without regrets)
 so im gonna do what i can to help people even if im attacked for it. i stand my ground

william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:20:51 PM

I can see a couple of possibilities.  When you sign up for airdrops they may ask you for personal info(name, email, various usernames, ip address take you to a spoof website etc.)  With this information they might have enough information(depending on what you give them)  to steal and use your Identity for one purpose or another.

Another reason not to support airdrops you may think is a scam is by becoming a part of an airdrop you validate it.  Other people see you signed up and think, hey so and so joined it must be legitimate.  Its very possible that they ask you to help bring in others who may succumb to the scam.
garciaor2002

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:58:53 AM

Better buy bitcoin gold Tongue
celtic99

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:01:00 AM

dont include elix on this list.  Most of those projects are scams especially ecash and ethblue.

ja23

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:19:30 AM

This was an obvious scam from the beginning.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Piggy

Activity: 462
Merit: 686

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:23:54 AM

i dont really struggle to believe this, what they have all in common is:

- No public team
- No public project/vision
- No whitepaper

it's just a fast cash grab off course

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
marados

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:27:04 AM

i dont really struggle to believe this, what they have all in common is:

- No public team
- No public project/vision
- No whitepaper

it's just a fast cash grab off course

True... And never but never do not invest in "projects" like that... I mean they can't be even called projects, roadmap is complete zero (stating only "more exchanges" and "next airdrops"), a minimum amount of effort has been put in making Bitcointalk thread and Website, and also usually posted by a newbie.

Don't believe in scams like that and never invest you money in it!

deepcryptomine

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:41:15 AM

Well there are plenty of scams going and not only in crypto world. I do not understand why someone will pay money to get these coins. If it is airdrop then it is free. You can then store the tokens/coins and watch the development of the project.

However I do not agree with your second point that the government needs to step in. One of the core concept behind bitcoin is decentralization. Bitcoin has no central control: no central repository of information, no central management, and, crucially, no central point of failure. Source: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-truly-decentralized-yes-important-1421967133/

bakgwei

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:51:22 AM

Interesting thread, but is there any prove to these allegations? I received a number of the mentioned coins through airdrops, and they are all worth something and I made a healthy profit. And: Even if they are created by the same team of devs, is that really a big issue?

indijim

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:34:33 AM

Interesting thread, but is there any prove to these allegations? I received a number of the mentioned coins through airdrops, and they are all worth something and I made a healthy profit. And: Even if they are created by the same team of devs, is that really a big issue?

I think the issue is that you're totally too focused on what you gained to see what's wrong with others being taken advantage of, the lies, and deceit. In your mind, your logic it's more as if the world revolves around. You made a profit so how could this possibly be bad or a scam. That's why you're asking if anyone can prove these allegations, when the proof is clear as day. In the pudding.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
btcney

Activity: 588

DateCoin - The HOTTEST ICO

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:42:30 AM

Are you suggesting that all e coins are promoted by this person(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1115662)?

I mean even if it wasn't it's still a good idea to just shy away from investing any sort of money into these projects completely. They are not going to be worth your time, at all. In fact, if anything, it is going to take your money.

These projects have no value whatsoever. Just another ERC20 token that can be created by anyone.

hownowbrowncow

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:48:42 AM

i think she is part of there team and got nothing from there ,so he comes down here and start shouting  Grin Grin

Oh boy, is that very hard to do? Just go to the ethereum platform and check who issued all these tokens. Easy right?

Ps. Just checked the price of ebtc. it is at $0.10. I really cant believe that this shyt is actually worth almost the same as SONM. That shows how "quality" the cryptocurrency community really are.

I was on Mercatox exchange the other day, and someone mentioned a message on a webpage somewhere that the eBTC team had invested $250k into the coin, and they were "not going to just abandon it". Total nonsense!

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
terrorswitch

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:59:33 AM

Ha! , I dont have to worry because I got my ebtc for free
Nalbo

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:04:16 AM

They are just useless coins with no development at all. People when looking to invest at least should ask themselves, why would people use this token? How will it get its value?

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM...
Adreman23

37FrNN36D5iQ3trGWYEhAAFiUQdwfrKrZj

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:33:06 AM

it is important before investing is to have knowledge about the coin. Try first to reseach and make analysis for yourself if the coin is scam or not. By doing this you will success in trading.

base20

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:53:24 AM

Usually the only ones that make money are the ones that created the coin.  Some people will gamble hope they can get a good return but mostly they are just left holding the bag on these new coins popping up.

A lot are pretty obvious scams tho and if they can't see that they are exactly the investor they are looking for.
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:04:14 AM

Hi Guys, very good that  you are doing this and keep going with it.
Only a gentle reminder to remove Elix from you list pls.
Elix is far from a scam coin and it's probably one with the most potential out there.
The Dev team is very active so is the small community around it.
I am sure you made an error adding Elix to your list so have it removed and it's all fine.
Thanks

CryptoMeister
feelideb

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:17:26 AM

The ebtc coin just bust out from nowhere  and a lot of newbies bought into it and they were burnt. It could have been anybody because the scam for those that bought was making sense until the dev bail.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
LoveandPeace2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:20:04 AM

MUST READ FOR EVERYONE!!!

I was part of the airdrop and I bought more before the flaw was seen in the code and since then, I have never missed all details here and also on telegram.

SUMMARY OF EBTC:
Ebtc (Tokenised BTC on ethereum network) came through airdrop where more than 90% were airdropped. Many people love the idea and wanted to be part of it and the price rose from 0.021201 to 0.801066 within 3 days) I was surprised to see other people trying to create coins adding "E" before them (Maybe to gain popularity, who knows). on this third day, a flaw was detected in the code that can make the dev create more than total supply of 21,000,000 tokens but the dev later posted that he forgot to remove the code when he decided not to do ICO, then promised to work on it, He later abandoned the project and later the team they worked together took over the project.

PLEASE NOTE:
I am not one of the team nor dev. I am just one of the active community.

This is my take:
AMBER, You were part of the team before and you did not left intentionally, You were sent away. in that of troy, He was recruited to the team when the devs noticed his activeness in telegram chat, unfortunately there was fight between him and the other team. (The misunderstanding was all planned by troy himself) to confirm if the devs really have the private key and are walking on the swap as promised. He later posted this proof on the telegram channel before he left. He also was the one controlling social media, he dropped the details to the devs before leaving.

To you amber:
Your claim was ONLY based on the fact that the current team are not working on the token swap and that they don't have the private key. We have just 4 more days to the swap. If the swap does not happen, then you are right and should be praised, but if the SWAP eventually happened, then your claim are wrong and you should be questioned for misleading people.

MY ADVICE TO THE PUBLIC.
Even me as an active community member, I still have little doubt about this token and I will continue to have the doubt until the token swap which was scheduled for 30th Oct. 2017 occurred.

Please kindly do not place a buy order for now. If you have placed a buy order, go ahead and cancel them (Who knows, all this peoples' opinion might be right, they could produced more token and dump on all buy order)

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE TOKEN UNTIL THE SWAP TO THE FLAWLESS TOKEN IS LUNCHED.
Thank you
DaFingIs

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:25:44 AM

I've been saying about this for so long now and that I feel these currencies are all made by the same person. Now they have evolved to start asking for donations of eth to participate in the 'airdrop' which is just an ICO for a shit coin in diguise. We need better quality control or this sort of thing will be the death of the industry

GPLAY - 1# DECENTRALIZED P2P DIGITAL GAMING MARKETPLACE (https://gplaymarket.com)
imstillthebest

Merit: 105

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency Forum and ICO Dis

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:37:39 AM

Best to do.. dont invest till proven stability.. airdrops welcome.. when its a shitcoin..dump it.. NEVER EVER INVEST in pre-ico.. or Airdrop

yeah, i think they wont harm you or anyone wont be harm and there will be a zero risk of scamming if they wont invest on this kind of tokens/coins and infact there names are quit simillar that is obviously these coins were shady and posibly came at one source.  but its ok if your just want to get the in a free airdrop although chances are verry low that these coins/tokens would have a real value or  will pump and increase in the future.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
GabrielKiara

Activity: 187
Merit: 15

Lil bit weird

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:43:55 AM

Yes i agree with so many token airdrop on token sections with "E" lmao. They pump and dump later and gone, Just stay away from that. Better to invest in another altcoin

a b l e     / ♦ \     New Era of Crypto Finance
                  [  J O I N   N O W  ]                  
JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:56:32 AM

dont include elix on this list.  Most of those projects are scams especially ecash and ethblue.

Totally agree with you, why is ELIXIR on this list. Is not even slightly a scam. The other tokens you mentioned are really likely a scam, but not ELIX. wtf..?

It developed from TIMEREUM and has nothing to do with all this scam e...Tokens. TIMEREUM project started months ago, i think it was somewhere in July. They had to do a token swap because the smart contract missed a really important function.

I think it was the balanceOf(), which doesn't worked properly so they made a token swap and new token is called ELIX. So no evidence that they have anything to do with all this eScam Tokens...

Beside all this other e-Tokens developed after the huge success of eBTC. So again no evidence that they have anything to do with each other, since all the tokens you mentioned are 1 month old or younger. Maybe beside ethereumDark, I can remember that it traded on coinexchange same time the big ELIX pump happened. ETHD is a sure scam. There is enough evidence out there.
celtic99

Merit: 41

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:09:22 AM

The jury isn't out on eBTC yet.  eBTC still retains value and if the swap goes fine its a legit project.

Eth blue, ecash, litecoin gold those are 100% scams.

Elixir should not be on here!!!!

vb01

Activity: 154

Equal-Self deflationary token

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:36:37 PM

I think ebtc will be proven a scam or otherwise in just 4 days,so no judging that.
Edoge, Ecash, eltc (all of them.. lol) and other e tokes are sure a scam. Elixir is not.

The Zah

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:28:02 PM

I tried to warn people before about the bad intentions about eBTC coin, and i also happened to be right! Right after i made my thread warning people, the DEV left the project and dumped his entire stash into the market, crashing the price.. NOW we have only moderators left in eBTC who are lying to the masses about taking over the new project, but the reality is, they dont have ANY control over the eBTC coin! at this point, this coin is just a free for all in the market. They are lying to people and telling them that the dev "statosi21" gave them all the private keys, all his money that he made from dumping the coins into the market, ect ect... Its such BS lol.. obvious ploy to pump up the coin so the remainding telegram mods can dump and break even!

I want to give a VERY BIG warning about the user "Troy" operates and helps promote scam coins.. Troy has helped scam over 1000's of people causing more then $100,000 to go straight into the scammers pockets.. Troy is now public enemy #1  because of my help, but nobody wants to admit it (lol) Everyone is starting to realize his involvement in these ponzi scheme coins. Troy promotes these coins, then dumps them and moves on to the next "E" coin project to rinse and repeat.. this should be ILLEGAL and something needs to be done about this!!!   THESE SCAM COINS ARE RUINING CRYPTO COINS AND BITCOINTALK ALLOWS THEM TO ADVERTISE AND PROMOTE!!!!!!! I cannot stress this enough, Beware of any groups with TROY, known on here as (802529er) !!

Back to eBTC, the telegram chat is a HUGE MESS, the admins are trying there last ditch effort to scam people by keeping this project up and running, and they BANNED TROY because troy actually called it a scam as well (just like he did with the other 2 projects he helped pump and dump) The "Devs" dont exist on eBTC.. there is NO DEV!!  its a so called "community token" now that the REAL DEV left the project and left us with nothing but a -500% portfolio...  I am warning you for the last time
DO NOT INVEST IN EBTC, ETHEREUM CASH, ETHEREUM BLUE... IT IS A HUGE SCAM BY THE SAME PERSON.. they are making MILLIONS with the help of Bitcointalk & TROY... Crypto is NOT how it used to be, it is VERY DANGEROUS to invest now because of 90% scam coins now in circulation..
I would not be suprised if crypto becomes ILLEGAL in 5 years or so because of how easy it is for people to make a scam coin and steal from innocent investors, I actually hope and pray the GOVERNMENT STEPS IN to end this madness! It is not fair to us.

Ethereum Dark (ETHD)
Ethereum Blue (ETHB)
Ethereum Gold
Litecoin Gold
eBTC (eBitcoin)
ELIX
Ethereum Cash (ECASH)
Ethereum Gold (EGOLD)
ETG and ELITE

All of these coins are made by the SAME PERSON, and guess what? THE DEV LEFT THE PROJECT IN LESS THEN A MONTH ON ALL OF THESE COINS!!!
DO NOT FALL FOR THESE SCAMS PLEASE, These coins ,with the help of people like TROY (802529er) , are the WORST deceiving heartless scam known to mankind.. absolutely NO type of emotions or regret about the type of scam operation they are running.. stealing everyones hard earned crypto so they can have enough money to make more scam coins and its a never ending cycle until someone stops them!! im not sure how to stop them but im trying my best this is why im making this thread..
If you invest in any of the coins i listed above, you WILL lose all your money, that a guarantee!
LINK TO OLD WARNING THREAD : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255609.msg22825868#msg22825868

While I think you are def right about these being a scam, you will not guranteed lose your money. There's many people that made huge profit. I unfortuanly was one of them. I thought Ecash was a real coin and I cashed out early. Then all the other eShit came after and it was def scam. I had a chance to make profit on them but I did the right thing.

BTW eBTC claims to be accepted by merchants and provide a link to their websites. Those are fake websites that they built.
ElixirDev

Activity: 140
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:18:19 PM

I’d like to publicly respond to you posting this thread.

I recognize that your motivation in posting this thread stems from an incident about a month ago, when a moderator banned you from the Telegram chat and you said you were going to leave and create threads saying ELIX is a scam.

We’ve since improved the quality of our Telegram moderation. We’re not endorsing or supporting the action of that moderator—at the time, we were trying out different moderators and we’ve since settled on other moderators. The Telegram at the time was relatively chaotic and we had a hard time following each specific conversation.

Regardless of whether you should have been removed from the Telegram group, posting false information about a project that has shown clear development progress is unacceptable and a waste of your time.

We don’t have an association with those other projects you list.
LoveandPeace2018

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:24:42 PM

I recognize that your motivation in posting this thread stems from an incident about a month ago, when a moderator banned you from the Telegram chat and you said you were going to leave and create threads saying ELIX is a scam.

We’ve since improved the quality of our Telegram moderation. We’re not endorsing or supporting the action of that moderator—at the time, we were trying out different moderators and we’ve since settled on other moderators. The Telegram at the time was relatively chaotic and we had a hard time following each specific conversation.

Regardless of whether you should have been removed from the Telegram group, posting false information about a project that has shown clear development progress is unacceptable and a waste of your time.

IN FACT, READING THIS HAS MADE ME TO KNOW THAT THIS LADY (Queen_Amber) HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM. Grin Grin Grin. So she was kicked out of Elix Telegram too Grin Grin.

She was also sent away from eBTC.
cryptodoll

Activity: 110

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:02:46 PM

Hey girl, this is the WILD WILD WEST!!! Gold rush of the 21st century!!! Just like would-be miners got ripped off of their gold nuggets, would-be crypto investors will live the same experience, except back in the pioneer days, they usually lost their lives too!

This is why its so important to research and really know your coin before spending your precious BTC on them. Wager your bets, leverage your risk.

As far as government intervention, a big HELLZ NAH to dat! That is backward thinking, to want to rely on the gov't to fix things, because we all know how that story ends, they just fuck things up worse than before!

But, I do agree. I think the community needs to step up and oust this shit, just like in the ol' western days. People took the law into their own hands and made things right, did what they needed to do.

And it would be nice for BCT to do something about it, ALAS, that is not the nature of crypto. Decentralization comes as a price.
runner-f

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:17:32 PM

Crypto is NOT how it used to be, it is VERY DANGEROUS to invest now because of 90% scam coins now in circulation..

Hmm, probably you are right, nothing is easier than creating tokens in contrast to "coins". Thanks for your thoughts (but somehow crypto has always been this way)
musclepump

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:05:34 PM

You can't yell scam because you lost money....

You bought into elix after a YouTube pump and lost money, raised hell in the telegram and then threaten to post bad things about it.... I know as I witnessed your b.s.

Elix is far from a scam..

You seriously have some issues
BMG86

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:12:37 PM

People need to learn how to think for themselves and read up about the projects before they invest in them. Educate yourself people. And as far as Elixir being scam, that is totally false. Elixir is on no way related to those other shit coins, it is a real project with a real whitepaper and real goals. Not to mention, it has some of the hardest working devs in crypto working on it. So I suggest you do your research before making false claims.
Blud87

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:13:59 PM

I dunno what to believe, but lesson of the day: Do your homework people!!!

QBIC|Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance  (https://qbic.io)●[url=https://github.
Minotaur81

Activity: 14

Joy is the serious business of Heaven

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:30:37 PM

So this is the place where all paranoid tinfoil hatted freaks go when they lose everything and start bitchin around in the Telegram channels with the result of a ban. PrettyCynic... I know you since you started to chat in the ETHD channel. You were bitchin and yellin you didn't get an Airdrop and finally they banned you. Your next station for bitchin was the eBTC channel; same story again, you never received Airdrop, Dev is airdropping only friends, blablabla and finally you got banned again. You also managed to get banned from the ETG channel, even tho you received multiple airdrops (70,000 ETG) which you proudly dumped and told in chat. But that wasnt the reason why you got banned, you got banned because you messed with all the peoples in the group who simply asked for Airdrops, they weren't even bitchin like you. It's just your nature to have a big mouth and talk crap in the chats you poor little soul.
And now you try to blame SemperFidelis (ME) to be a frontman of all the CRYPTOCURRENCY SCAMs??? Wow, how cheap and pityful, just throwing dirt to someone who made you all the time shutup. Is this all you can? Thats the way you deal with it?  Grin Grin Grin Kid, i have no words for you.  Roll Eyes

I don't know what you guys try here to proof? Maybe you did some mistakes and try to compensate that by trying to find destroyed ppl like you in this thread...but calling all E-TOKENs a scam ist just the most supid thing what ppl like you can do. Of course they were scams in the past like ETHD or ECASH or whatever, but does that make all the new "e"-Token to a scam?

@ Amber, actually I really felt sorry for you after Troy convinced you two times to buy ETHD and eBTC at the ATH (lol?!). But when I see your FUD all the time, just because you trusted the wrong ppl and FOMOd, you cannot blame other ppl for that. You lost, get over it and start again.
Well actually, please dont start again...go play with dolls or something like that... Goodbye FUDsters Smiley

-Not available-
donotlean

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:42:56 PM

i think you have to expand your list.You wrote a beautiful letter and i agree with you but there are more scam coins and ICO's.After 2-3 years you will not see the 90% coins.

Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:26:57 PM

I removed elix, thank you for your aknowledgement of the unprofessional telegram mods you hired..  they set off red flags for me because they gave a bad impression on the project, same as all the other scam projects like ETHD, eBTC ect.. nobody wants to join to see 100 memes or your admins harassing people who have legit questions..  im still not going to personally invest in elix, but i will remove it from the list just because you admit your faults instead of trying to make bs excuse covering up your actions.

ICOphile

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:39:18 PM

I removed elix, thank you for your aknowledgement of the unprofessional telegram mods you hired..  they set off red flags for me because they gave a bad impression on the project, same as all the other scam projects like ETHD, eBTC ect.. nobody wants to join to see 100 memes or your admins harassing people who have legit questions..  im still not going to personally invest in elix, but i will remove it from the list just because you admit your faults instead of trying to make bs excuse covering up your actions.

Thanks for doing the right thing. Hope this hasn't been too damaging to the reputation of a reputable project, though...

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:48:21 PM

Thanks for doing the right thing. Hope this hasn't been too damaging to the reputation of a reputable project, though...

If its a "reputable" project then this thread wont make a difference.. if its a SCAM project then yea, its going to shit..
actions speak louder then words.

jmigdlc99

Activity: 504
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:50:38 PM

Sadly, this is ICO reality and it will never end until ICOs are (sadly) regulated.

What people don't realize that any computer course student who can make a website, and with a lot of free time, can already scam people with a fake ICO and make millions of dollars. It really is tempting as an easy way out. But just remember, no good will ever come of it.

Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:51:03 PM

Elix is being recognised as one of the best and truthful assets in crypto right now.
When someone is being exposed as FUDDER of a good project out of frustration (aka bought in at ATH or banned from Telegram) it does more damage to that persons rep then to the falsely accused project.
Thanks for publicly recognising your mistake and good luck with your crusade against the real scam coins (including the Fork offsprings)

CryptoMeister
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:58:46 PM

Sadly, this is ICO reality and it will never end until ICOs are (sadly) regulated.

What people don't realize that any computer course student who can make a website, and with a lot of free time, can already scam people with a fake ICO and make millions of dollars. It really is tempting as an easy way out. But just remember, no good will ever come of it.

Always do your own research and due diligence and never take trading advice from ppl that you barely know.
If it smells rotten it is probably rotten so why are ppl jumping on the bandwagon of all those e and i versions or big hedgefund supported ICO's like Tezos and Salt.
There are some good coins available which are truly committed to the product delivery, have a solid RM and WP and that don't overpromise but overdeliver. Change visor from day trading to long term investor in raw diamonds and set yourself up for nice profits in the long haul

CryptoMeister
eldub

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:05:34 PM

I find it funny that some want the government to step in to stop the scammers. The government is the worst scammer.

Coiner_

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:27:44 PM

I was gonna leave it at the dev's response but this is just too adorable.

If its a "reputable" project then this thread wont make a difference.. if its a SCAM project then yea, its going to shit..
actions speak louder then words.

That Telegram channel is evidently not the only channel you were banned from so it's safe to assume that none of those coins on your list are on there because they're scams but rather because you were banned, had your feelings hurt and couldn't help but vent on BCT.

As if that wasn't bad enough, after being called out for blatantly lying you still have the audacity to place yourself on some sort of moral high ground while feigning innocence and victimhood? Really? Is there any limit to the vapidity of your existence?

All of these coins are made by the SAME Person. THE DEV LEFT THE PROJECT IN LESS THEN A MONTH ON ALL OF THESE COINS!!!
[...]  stealing everyones hard earned crypto so they can have enough money to make more scam coins and its a never ending cycle until someone stops them!! im not sure how to stop them but im trying my best this is why im making this thread.

Every single accusation in there is utterly false wrt Elixir but rather than apologize, you "commend" the dev for acknowledging some wrong doing? Wow, I've seen people get negative trust for less and you most definitely deserve one.

Edit: And for someone claiming to do this for altruistic reasons, I need not wonder why your list is massively incomplete given this in the eBIT thread:

Please send me the airdrops ive been looking forward to it for weeks  Smiley

And this in the iBTC thread:

I got the airdrop! Thank you dev! 3500 coins Smiley
Too bad i cant use EtherDelta because the exchange never loads for me!

I said you deserve a negative trust but I was wrong, you deserve way more than just one because you're demonstrably a lying hypocrite.
DashingAgent

Activity: 104

So many books, so little time.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:03:43 PM

Here is the solution https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2326151.0

I tried to warn people before about the bad intentions about eBTC coin, and i also happened to be right! Right after i made my thread warning people, the DEV left the project and dumped his entire stash into the market, crashing the price.. NOW we have only moderators left in eBTC who are lying to the masses about taking over the new project, but the reality is, they dont have ANY control over the eBTC coin! at this point, this coin is just a free for all in the market. They are lying to people and telling them that the dev "statosi21" gave them all the private keys, all his money that he made from dumping the coins into the market, ect ect... Its such BS lol.. obvious ploy to pump up the coin so the remainding telegram mods can dump and break even!

Back to eBTC, the telegram chat is a HUGE MESS, the admins are trying there last ditch effort to scam people by keeping this project up and running, and they BANNED TROY because troy actually called it a scam as well (just like he did with the other 2 projects he helped pump and dump) The "Devs" dont exist on eBTC.. there is NO DEV!!  its a so called "community token" now that the REAL DEV left the project and left us with nothing but a -500% portfolio...  I am warning you for the last time
DO NOT INVEST IN EBTC, ETHEREUM CASH, ETHEREUM BLUE... IT IS A HUGE SCAM BY THE SAME PERSON.. they are making MILLIONS with the help of Bitcointalk & TROY... Crypto is NOT how it used to be, it is VERY DANGEROUS to invest now because of 90% scam coins now in circulation..

Ethereum Dark (ETHD)
Ethereum Blue (ETHB)
Ethereum Gold
Litecoin Gold
eBTC (eBitcoin)
Ethereum Cash (ECASH)
Ethereum Gold (EGOLD)

Bitcoin Futures Alpha Smart Contracts●●●Backed By Bitcoin & Its Forks Market-Caps●●● Issued BFA Tokens have already a counter value!  ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███   ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███  
WHITEPAPER ●● ANN THREAD ●● TWITTER ●● Calculator ●● FACEBOOK
DashingAgent

Activity: 104

So many books, so little time.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:08:05 PM

Or maybe she can be scammer?

i think she is part of there team and got nothing from there ,so he comes down here and start shouting  Grin Grin

Bitcoin Futures Alpha Smart Contracts●●●Backed By Bitcoin & Its Forks Market-Caps●●● Issued BFA Tokens have already a counter value!  ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███   ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███  
WHITEPAPER ●● ANN THREAD ●● TWITTER ●● Calculator ●● FACEBOOK
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:35:47 AM

i guess you didnt look at the dates?? that was way before i made this thread like 14 days ago??..after all my bad experiences, i just recently put the peices togethor!! like i said before you can take it how you wanna take it, im just trying to educate people. i stand my ground.

LoveandPeace2018

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:28:33 PM

i guess you didnt look at the dates?? that was way before i made this thread like 14 days ago??..after all my bad experiences, i just recently put the peices togethor!! like i said before you can take it how you wanna take it, im just trying to educate people. i stand my ground.

TIME WILL TELL IF YOU ARE RIGHT OR WRONG.

WHAT I KNOW IS THAT EBTC IS LEGIT, OTHER TOKEN ADDING "E" ARE COPYCATS COPYING EBTC. YOU WERE PART OF EBTC BEFORE YOU WERE ALSO KICKED OUT (YOU DID NOT LEAVE YOURSELF).

IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS NOW, WE WILL KNOW IF TO APPRECIATE YOU FOR YOUR WRITEUP OR SCREW YOU.

Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:38:37 PM

WHAT I KNOW IS THAT EBTC IS LEGIT, OTHER TOKEN ADDING "E" ARE COPYCATS COPYING EBTC. YOU WERE PART OF EBTC BEFORE YOU WERE ALSO KICKED OUT (YOU DID NOT LEAVE YOURSELF).

IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS NOW, WE WILL KNOW IF TO APPRECIATE YOU FOR YOUR WRITEUP OR SCREW YOU.

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!  how is eBTC legit when the dev adandoned the project  ONE WEEK after it was launched!! (the real reason i left this project)  "E" are copycat scams made by the SAME PERSON, im sorry your too slow to put the peices togethor!  No whitepaper, No vision, NO roadmap, NO NOTHING!! they just give all FALSE HOPES AND LIES.. Listen, this project is done, sell your coins (like i did at 80% loss)  because this project seriously has no hope, the "new dev team" does NOT exist.. its simply just admins from the old telegram group trying to make one last effort to pump this coin up so they can break even, like i said before. and time will tell, im right.. as i was 2 times before Smiley
again, take it how you wanna. I know from experience. Have a good day!!

Coiner_

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:55:08 PM

i guess you didnt look at the dates??

And the dates affect my point how exactly?

that was way before i made this thread like 14 days ago??..after all my bad experiences, i just recently put the peices togethor!!

You don't say? So you were able to remember Elixir even though you got banned from their Telegram prior to October 5 but not iBTC and eBIT which you were involved in less than 2 weeks ago? Really??

And as for bad experiences, you mean like the $1.5K you made from EthD (Archive)? Gotta love your excuses.

i said before you can take it how you wanna take it, im just trying to educate people.

Even you know that's yet another lie.

i stand my ground.

Color me surprised. Roll Eyes

WHAT I KNOW IS THAT EBTC IS LEGIT, OTHER TOKEN ADDING "E" ARE COPYCATS COPYING EBTC.

Dude, eBTC and every other e-coin are utterly useless tokens made for a quick buck. Even rudimentary research will make this clear. There's a reason ebtc.io doesn't exist again...  and it's not because of server downtime.
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:11:09 PM

Dude, eBTC and every other e-coin are utterly useless tokens made for a quick buck. Even rudimentary research will make this clear. There's a reason ebtc.io doesn't exist again...  and it's not because of server downtime.

Yet, proving my main point again lol.

Why do scam supporters always trying to turn the topic on ME, but yet cant answer any of my scam alligations with FACTS...
you can stalk me and all my posts, portfolio, whatever - thats still not gonna change the fact that e coins are SCAMS and they are still in circulation as we speak scamming innocent people!!!!

Coiner_

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

If your point is that you're a lying hypocrite that only put Elixir in that list because you were butthurt you got banned, sure. If not then you need comprehension lessons.

[-- snip --]

and they are still in circulation as we speak scamming innocent people!!!!

If anyone is silly enough to get scammed by an obvious, obvious pump and dump e-coin that was airdropped then they have themselves to blame.
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:27:30 PM

If your point is that (blah blah blah)..

[-- snip --]

and they are still in circulation as we speak scamming innocent people!!!!

If anyone is silly enough to get scammed by (blah blah blah) ..

ELix is still questionable..I forgot what exactly happened, but it was another reason why i added it to the list.. (i THINK the dev dumped coins or something along those lines.. I DONT KNOW) either way  I still think its a sketchy project until proven otherwise. im not 100% sure. i removed it, because the dev responded to this thread to clear things up and admitted  the telegram chat was ran buy 12 year old idiots spamming meme's, (and the dev hired them to be moderators, that was a HUGE red flag).  since he claimed he hired more professional mods im going to lurk in there for a day to see how they handle things now. the community makes a big difference if a project will succeed in case you didn't know  Roll Eyes

"If anyone is silly enough to get scammed by an obvious, obvious pump and dump e-coin that was airdropped then they have themselves to blame. "
WOW, are you really that ignorant?Huh crypto is FAIRLY new to most people and there are NEW investors all the time!! they shouldnt have to be SCAMMED to learn the hard way, there should be NO SCAM coins avalible for them to invest... how is crpyto going to be attractive to new potential new investors if we have to give them warnings about 100's of scam coins not to invest??? i dont understand your logic..

rayjellanajao

Activity: 210

Strategist

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:30:55 PM

It's good that the there's a thread like this, warning others so that they won't get scammed. It really helps specially on newbies like me who are just starting to know the crypto world.

░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░███████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░
░░░░█████████████████░░░░░
░░░███████████████████░░░░
░░░░█████████████████░░░░░
░░░░░░░███████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:32:34 PM

It's good that the there's a thread like this, warning others so that they won't get scammed. It really helps specially on newbies like me who are just starting to know the crypto world.

exactly! this is the main purpose of this thread to help newbies or people who arent super duper expert investors!!!
but your welcome  Smiley

Coiner_

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:29:45 PM

ELix is still questionable..I forgot what exactly happened

How convenient.  Roll Eyes

...but it was another reason why i added it to the list.. (i THINK the dev dumped coins or something along those lines.. I DONT KNOW) either way  I still think its a sketchy project until proven otherwise.

And there you go again doubling down on your blatant lies. I'd love to see you back up any of those claims with a sliver of evidence but it's obviously just hot air. (Archived)

[-- inane, naive babble --]

i dont understand your logic..

LoveandPeace2018

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:36:51 PM

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!  how is eBTC legit when the dev adandoned the project  ONE WEEK after it was launched!! (the real reason i left this project)  "E" are copycat scams made by the SAME PERSON, im sorry your too slow to put the peices togethor!  No whitepaper, No vision, NO roadmap, NO NOTHING!! they just give all FALSE HOPES AND LIES.. Listen, this project is done, sell your coins (like i did at 80% loss)  because this project seriously has no hope, the "new dev team" does NOT exist.. its simply just admins from the old telegram group trying to make one last effort to pump this coin up so they can break even, like i said before. and time will tell, im right.. as i was 2 times before Smiley
again, take it how you wanna. I know from experience. Have a good day!!

TIME WILL TELL
marados

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:22:14 PM

As we witnessed lately, there has been alot of new tokens that are giving airdrops to ppl that want to participate in it. 99% of those project are probably just scamms trying to make you invest in them, so they can later dump on you. So people never but never invest your own money in project that you don't even know who is behind it, and that you can see (on Bitcointalk thread, website etc..) that a least amount of effort has been put in it...

Before you are investing your money in something, check it twice always!

Yudhisthir

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:55:25 PM

Yes, most of the users are aware of the risk these built without concept coins. But most of them have got it through airdrop and would love to see the price they get for the free coins.

Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:36:05 AM

EDIT:

Elix is now permenatly on the list. Its a confirmed scam. Elix dev LIED about cleaning up the chat, in fact its WORST then before.
Do NOT invest in elix, it is no better then ebtc, ethd, ect.. My prediction is dev will dump and abandon this project when it reaches its ATH again, judging from the low quality exchage of chats. be very cautious about this project.

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,
1. TERRIBLE community who has said HORRIBLE things about me before i even joined back to check and see the quality of chats, which are the worst ive ever seen in a group.

Notice the immature and low quality comments in the ongoing "community support group"

2. Pump and dump oriented, just like all the other "E" coins.. nothing special about ELIX..

3. Dev will dump and abandon project the next time it reaches ATH.. He is currently silently dumping of 10-20 coins at the time so nobody will notice his wallet balance getting smaller, i noticed in under 10 minutes.

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

Slothking

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:38:59 AM

EDIT:

Elix is now permenatly on the list. Its a confirmed scam. Elix dev LIED about cleaning up the chat, in fact its WORST then before.
Do NOT invest in elix, it is no better then ebtc, ethd, ect.. My prediction is dev will dump and abandon this project when it reaches its ATH again, judging from the low quality exchage of chats. be very cautious about this project.

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,
1. TERRIBLE community who has said HORRIBLE things about me before i even joined back to check and see the quality of chats, which are the worst ive ever seen in a group.

Notice the immature and low quality comments in the ongoing "community support group"

2. Pump and dump oriented, just like all the other "E" coins.. nothing special about ELIX..

3. Dev will dump and abandon project the next time it reaches ATH.. He is currently silently dumping of 10-20 coins at the time so nobody will notice his wallet balance getting smaller, i noticed in under 10 minutes.

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

1. Noob account 2.community doesn't equal dev team and says nothing about if a coin is a scam or not.plus u were threatening with writing fud so I saw some members were attacking u. U get what u give out. Obviously this Noob account snowflake is butthurt she didn't get her way and is raising holy hell. Nobody takes u seriously . u will see elix rise to new heights and ur laughable excuse of fud will be forgotten .oh btw elix is pumping and I just bought 20000 more elix hun .btw dev isn't dumping ...nice try babe.bye 😘
miracle24

Activity: 238

ZetoChain:Pioneering a Scalable,Global Food-Safety

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:45:36 AM

I really believe in what the op said. Not only the E coins. Litecoin gold developer deleted the telegram group after promising heaven and earth of making the coin hit $5 in few weeks. What a world we live in.  Lips sealed. Coin like elix with real use is stagnant while ponzi coins like regal is pumping.

SOS

center]》》       ZetoChain.com       《《     Token Sale Sept 3rd      《
ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY CHAIN[/ur (https://zetochain.com/)
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:28:37 PM

EDIT:

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

1. Noob account 2.community doesn't equal dev team and says nothing about if a coin is a scam or not.plus u were threatening with writing fud so I saw some members were attacking u. U get what u give out. Obviously this Noob account snowflake is butthurt she didn't get her way and is raising holy hell. Nobody takes u seriously . u will see elix rise to new heights and ur laughable excuse of fud will be forgotten .oh btw elix is pumping and I just bought 20000 more elix hun .btw dev isn't dumping ...nice try babe.bye 😘

This coin is a scam, its really simple as that. I been in crptyo long enough to know which coins are scam and which coins arent.. ELIX is a SCAM, the dev and telegram group is just hyping it up like its some super legit coins that does this & that, but truth is, it doesnt do CRAP! its just a fake coin with a fake vision and fake concept, just like the other 1000' of scam coins!  You're all stuck holding bags thats what the chat is so uptight and just plain sad &  pathedic.  This PUMP AND DUMP elix coin will NEVER grow, we can bet on it Smiley

consigliere

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:18:59 PM

I agree with author, some of the projects were first distributed as an air drop but then private keys were asked to get their drops. So they are scams for sure
morgan4140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:21:31 PM

Yeah, can't argue with that. Given the number of projects in which TROY took part and then threw them, he had filled his very real bad reputation and I think many will agree with this. Only a stupid will invest in the projects referred to in article.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:23:10 PM

You have good opinion and it's right point

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
goovsy

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:27:44 PM

I agree with author, some of the projects were first distributed as an air drop but then private keys were asked to get their drops. So they are scams for sure

I participated in this airdrops automaticly. And nobody asked my private keys to get airdrops. Realy sad only about Catalonian ETH. That was romantic idea =) But in fact parasitic

Mr.Lait

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:28:42 PM

Hello. I am newlest in crypto but even me understand one main rul: no one should know my privet key, isn't it?

Coiner_

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:29:26 PM

The OP is a libelous fraud.
morgan4140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:33:34 PM

Hello. I am newlest in crypto but even me understand one main rul: no one should know my privet key, isn't it?
absolutely, only scams can ask the private key !

consigliere

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:38:17 PM

Guys it goes without saying that you should by no means provide your private keys! Never!
artkor

Activity: 207
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:38:30 PM

Yeah, can't argue with that. Given the number of projects in which TROY took part and then threw them, he had filled his very real bad reputation and I think many will agree with this. Only a stupid will invest in the projects referred to in article.
You personally invested in something from the list?
I regret if you lost money. In my opinion, even the names of these coins suggest that the devs are trying to use a names of coins known to all.
morgan4140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:44:09 PM

I regret if you lost money. In my opinion, even the names of these coins suggest that the devs are trying to use a names of coins known to all.

You correctly noticed that they lure customers is the name of a popular brand. Invested I? of course not, my happiness, I learned to identify this kind of "fake" coins.

filipe3x

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:56:41 PM

Really, these coins are very dangerous for our community. These coins have nothing, no idea, no product, no normal team. There is only speculative interest. This descredits crypto-currencies in general.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

DPOS Financial Ecosystem
[[[[[Hybrid-decentralized exchange]]]]]

▶  FACEBOOK
▶  TWITTER
▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
▶  BLOG
▶  FORUM
▶  WHITEPAPER
▶  GITTER
▶  GITHUB
▶  SLACK
Coiner_

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:59:35 PM

Really, these coins are very dangerous for our community. These coins have nothing, no idea, no product, no normal team. There is only speculative interest. This descredits crypto-currencies in general.

The OP is a libelous fraud.
filipe3x

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:59:54 PM

You correctly noticed that they lure customers is the name of a popular brand. Invested I? of course not, my happiness, I learned to identify this kind of "fake" coins.

Such coins most often make free distribution. A person, having received a few coins and selling them, sees that it is supposedly possible to earn on this and buy more on the market. And the developer is already selling out his coins.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

DPOS Financial Ecosystem

▶  FACEBOOK
▶  TWITTER
▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
▶  BLOG
▶  FORUM
▶  WHITEPAPER
▶  GITTER
▶  GITHUB
▶  SLACK
SHITTRADINGDON

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:00:11 PM

LOL

ELIXIR is a legit and great project, this thread should be deleted. eBTC etc are also no scams, just erc20 tokens like als erc20 tokens.
filipe3x

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:04:07 PM

LOL

ELIXIR is a legit and great project, this thread should be deleted. eBTC etc are also no scams, just erc20 tokens like als erc20 tokens.

Which product has eBTC ? What is this coin for? Only transaction speed?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

DPOS Financial Ecosystem

▶  FACEBOOK
▶  TWITTER
▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
▶  BLOG
▶  FORUM
▶  WHITEPAPER
▶  GITTER
▶  GITHUB
▶  SLACK
Toltekayotl

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:05:45 PM

Always funny to read that someone invests in airdrop. Money to the wind  Grin

filipe3x

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:10:59 PM

Always funny to read that someone invests in airdrop. Money to the wind  Grin

People buy more coins after the airdrop, later, on the exchange. I saw many people who bought the eBTC with the price 70 cents

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

DPOS Financial Ecosystem

▶  FACEBOOK
▶  TWITTER
▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
▶  BLOG
▶  FORUM
▶  WHITEPAPER
▶  GITTER
▶  GITHUB
▶  SLACK
Toltekayotl

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:12:20 PM

LOL

Buddy, you don't decide to remove this topic or not. Say something constructive on the topic, we will listen to you.

morgan4140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:16:16 PM

LOL

interesting rebuttal,  can you tell how useful these 'fake' tokens?

Mr.Lait

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:16:25 PM

People buy more coins after the airdrop, later, on the exchange. I saw many people who bought the eBTC with the price 70 cents
Hard times for the ICO came. More and more coins are more profitable to buy after ICO(

SHITTRADINGDON

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:17:50 PM

LOL

None, but that is not the criteria for being a scam or not. erc20 tokens itself can never be a scam. It can be useless/worthless but not a scam.
morgan4140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:23:19 PM

Hard times for the ICO came. More and more coins are more profitable to buy after ICO(
It is difficult to disagree with you, but there is still a predominant number of ICO projects which after going on exchange is rapidly coming up.

SHITTRADINGDON

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:26:20 PM

This is what she wrote 2 weeks ago on her blog:   https://coinventory.net/user/Amber

Well, i lost my whole $1300 with a scam coin called eBTC.. please dont invest in that coin guys.. look at my profile. the dev DUMPED and sold all his coins then abadoned the project.. Now my very hard earned $1300 is in the hands of s scammer. Im loosing hope in the future of crpyto with all these scam coins now in circulation..

She just lost money with a shitcoin and now she is butthurt  Grin . Shitcoins are shitcoins but no scams. LOL
filipe3x

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:26:36 PM

LOL

None, but that is not the criteria for being a scam or not. erc20 tokens itself can never be a scam. It can be useless/worthless but not a scam.

Only not in the case when the developer, having a large volume of his own coins, creates an agiotage, which would then quickly sell them on the exchange. This is not a scam in the case that the airdrop was for 100% coins in equal parts. But as far as I understand, there were wallets that have much more coins than ordinary members.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

DPOS Financial Ecosystem

▶  FACEBOOK
▶  TWITTER
▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
▶  BLOG
▶  FORUM
▶  WHITEPAPER
▶  GITTER
▶  GITHUB
▶  SLACK
artkor

Activity: 207
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:30:51 PM

LOL

You are right that these coins are worthless. But then why invest in them? On what basis we can hope for growth these coins because they are useless?
morgan4140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:31:18 PM

This is what she wrote 2 weeks ago on her blog:   https://coinventory.net/user/Amber

Well, i lost my whole $1300 with a scam coin called eBTC.. please dont invest in that coin guys.. look at my profile. the dev DUMPED and sold all his coins then abadoned the project.. Now my very hard earned $1300 is in the hands of s scammer. Im loosing hope in the future of crpyto with all these scam coins now in circulation..

She just lost money with a shitcoin and now she is butthurt  Grin . Shitcoins are shitcoins but no scams. LOL
So shitcoins devs aren't scammers? anyway where is the line of distinction between the shitcoins and scams?

goovsy

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:34:50 PM

LOL

What is your definition of "scam"? I know that some coins are developed for lulz, some for real cases, some for speculation, etc. Why were these coins developed? What is the point?
For myself, I do not see points in 2/3 tokens erc20 =)

SHITTRADINGDON

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:37:34 PM

LOL

You are right that these coins are worthless. But then why invest in them? On what basis we can hope for growth these coins because they are useless?

Everyone who has some understanding of crypto knows that basically knows that most projects are shitcoins. But its fun trading shit coins. and no one should invest a serious share of own wealth into shitcoins.
if you start calling those named projects a scam, you have to call most projects a scam. expecially ICOs. These airdrops are pretty legit as it is just based on free market and individuals finding a price.

It seems like she just bet too much an a shitcoin and lost.  
filipe3x

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:39:00 PM

By the way, who knows what happened to the developer of the first E-coin, еBTC, Satoshi21. As I understand it, he left the team, but where? Did he give any comments?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

DPOS Financial Ecosystem

▶  FACEBOOK
▶  TWITTER
▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
▶  BLOG
▶  FORUM
▶  WHITEPAPER
▶  GITTER
▶  GITHUB
▶  SLACK
Mr. Pool

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:41:03 PM

EDIT:

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

It's a deep shame that someone incapable of understanding to conduct a proper conversation and as a result was banned from the telegram group is expressing her hurt feelings by claiming something like this. I would like to invite everybody to the ELIX telegram group when in doubt and have a chat with probably the most sincere and honest people around in crypto. ELIX was fairly airdropped and is currently being built up from the ground up w/o with hard work and a very supportive community.
filipe3x

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:43:05 PM

LOL

Everyone who has some understanding of crypto knows that basically knows that most projects are shitcoins. But its fun trading shit coins. and no one should invest a serious share of own wealth into shitcoins.
if you start calling those named projects a scam, you have to call most projects a scam. expecially ICOs. These airdrops are pretty legit as it is just based on free market and individuals finding a price.

I agree with you that the protocol itself is legal. People see in the coin an object for rapid speculation. Someone loses, someone earns. But this is already a real avalanche. Soon the alphabet will not have enough letters to name a new coin without repetitions. Why does the market need so many coins without an idea and product?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

DPOS Financial Ecosystem

▶  FACEBOOK
▶  TWITTER
▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
▶  BLOG
▶  FORUM
▶  WHITEPAPER
▶  GITTER
▶  GITHUB
▶  SLACK
SHITTRADINGDON

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:45:35 PM

EDIT:

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,
https://s1.postimg.org/2tyzsnrwi7/meanelixchat.jpg

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

It's a deep shame that someone incapable of understanding to conduct a proper conversation and as a result was banned from the telegram group is expressing her hurt feelings by claiming something like this. I would like to invite everybody to the ELIX telegram group when in doubt and have a chat with probably the most sincere and honest people around in crypto. ELIX was fairly airdropped and is currently being built up from the ground up w/o with hard work and a very supportive community.

True. eBTC, ETHBlue etc are just funny shit coins.

BUT Elixir is really an interesting project in my opinion. this manual mining algorithm creates a game theoretical setup that is new to crypto and a cool idea. Devs also work on lending service, so of course you have to trust the devs in delivering anytime in the future. Anonymous or not, that does not make a huge difference.
morgan4140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:49:32 PM

By the way, who knows what happened to the developer of the first E-coin, еBTC, Satoshi21. As I understand it, he left the team, but where? Did he give any comments?
I'm very interested. As far as I know, according to rumors, he poured all the coins and walked away from the project, and what does now - I do not know.

SHITTRADINGDON

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:51:43 PM

LOL

I agree with you that the protocol itself is legal. People see in the coin an object for rapid speculation. Someone loses, someone earns. But this is already a real avalanche. Soon the alphabet will not have enough letters to name a new coin without repetitions. Why does the market need so many coins without an idea and product?

I think it just has to happen. This is all new and the free market has to figure everything out.Dogecoin started as a joke too and it has been over 100million usd in market cap. Value is a very subjective concept
ponkhi

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:57:33 PM

most of them are scams for sure. but how do you know all are made by one man?
morgan4140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:58:22 PM

LOL

I think it just has to happen. This is all new and the free market has to figure everything out.Dogecoin started as a joke too and it has been over 100million usd in market cap. Value is a very subjective concept
Keep in mind that projects such as DOGECOIN, are no more. I doubt that it can be taken as an example.

cryptonomicon25

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:02:42 PM

I would never even consider investing in a coin unless it has a whitepaper, website, actual use case, and active/transparent dev team. So many worthless coins will continue to appear but if you do your research it should be easy to determine which coins are legit.
Dinct

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:06:33 PM

I agree most of them are scams. Just get whatever you can get from airdrop and wait. Don't be greedy and don't invest on anything.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
consigliere

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:08:36 PM

I would never even consider investing in a coin unless it has a whitepaper, website, actual use case, and active/transparent dev team. So many worthless coins will continue to appear but if you do your research it should be easy to determine which coins are legit.
Yeah I agree, scamers nowadays have become too lazy and don't even provide wp at least lol, good to know we have such topic to warn people of most scammers that appear day after day!
Toltekayotl

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:40:28 PM

Yeah I agree, scamers nowadays have become too lazy and don't even provide wp at least lol, good to know we have such topic to warn people of most scammers that appear day after day!

Totally agree with you. People for the sake of profit invest their money outright scam, who does not have a WP, team, anything.

filipe3x

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:11:44 PM

I agree that this can not be called fraud from a technical point of view. These coins are no different from other coins. But from the moral point of view it is wrong. They make misunderstanding in groups of novice investors. Today there is ebtc, tomorrow it will be extraebtc gold. This is difficult to understand. Beginners who invest in them can lose money.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

DPOS Financial Ecosystem

▶  FACEBOOK
▶  TWITTER
▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
▶  BLOG
▶  FORUM
▶  WHITEPAPER
▶  GITTER
▶  GITHUB
▶  SLACK
3sli

Activity: 91

Starting ....

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:15:46 PM

EDIT:

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

So it is OK for you to call a coin and its developer and community a scam ,and then get mad from them when they call you a scam your self.

I remember you from ETHD and ECASH telegrams group you was an admin an you keep promoting what you call now a scam after scamming other. Please stop FUD and go find a new shitcoin to promote and scam people.

PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence
❱❱ PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ❰❰
 / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
vitja2002

Activity: 559

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:36:15 PM

I would not include Elixir in this list, the dev has a whitepaper timeline which is quite active in development. Q1 2018 being the alpha test of the phone app

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:18:32 PM

Thanks for the heads up OP Smiley
Ya, when this ICO craze started, people could invest in ideas and promises, but now they are all so hollow Sad
Over the years there has become literal TEAMS of "pro scammers", these guys know what works, and it's all rinse and repeat to them Sad
Now its PoW scam coins too, fricken shitty people everywhere
Be safe guys

~Shoucheng Zhang is Satoshi Tongue
~Open Source is just another buzzword if you cant read the code
https://hiveos.farm?ref=2469
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:30:44 PM

UPDATE:
Elite (Ethereum Lite)
is now added to scam list. Dev dumped his coins claiming he was hacked and the price crashed 80%. Another scandalous move by the "E" coin scammer.  I sold my coins at 1.25 because I KNEW the dev would dump lol. I was instantly banned after i warned everyone to sell. 1 hr later price crashed.  Please stop harassing me for blowing the whistle on your scam coins, i only try to help.
Check coinmarketcap for proof this coin crashed due to dev dumping!. Roll Eyes

Iolanna

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:10:30 PM

And what do you expect from airdropped coins? 99% of them won't get any value at all, they are all made for pump and dump. I don't see any reason to invest in such so called projects. Just sell them and get your profit.
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:39:53 PM

I feel terrible for all the people who became victim of the ELITE scam.
There is another scam promoter named "Amber" (NOT ME). She/He has been a moderator of EVERY scam coin telegram group, and I also think she is apart of the scam coin scheme.  Please do NOT invest any coins if you see Troy or Amber as a moderator.   They are getting paid coins to moderate these scam groups then they vanish after DEV dumps.

BountySoldier

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:12:54 AM

I will not protect scamCoins, but how you can name "all eCoins" as a scam. Probably some of them not scam or people who received airdrop coins made some bucks on it. Cmon, this is crypto crazy gambling!

molecularman

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:13:35 AM

I believe you Kitty Amber.          Amber somehow finds herself as a mod in every scamcoin.

I'm sad about ELITE,  wish I would have sold all of it at a dollar +.    I thought I'd wait until the week rolled in and maybe another pump up to 2 bucks.  But nooooo.   Stinking scammer devs.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
LoveandPeace2018

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:36:14 AM

AMBER+TROY = REAL SHIT/CONFIRMED SCAMMER.. TIME WILL TELL
connhagiau89

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:05:31 AM

UPDATE:
Elite (Ethereum Lite)
is now added to scam list. Dev dumped his coins claiming he was hacked and the price crashed 80%. Another scandalous move by the "E" coin scammer.  I sold my coins at 1.25 because I KNEW the dev would dump lol. I was instantly banned after i warned everyone to sell. 1 hr later price crashed.  Please stop harassing me for blowing the whistle on your scam coins, i only try to help.

Fuck the help, who need it?

Im vietnam & i'm living in debt because your barking. U're happy?

BTC: 19Ax816nYoDLWf2NumjARn7goXh7nBpXg7
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:50:49 AM

UPDATE:
Elite (Ethereum Lite)

Dont blame the devs actions on ME! if you would just take my advice and STOP INVESTING IN E COINS.. you wouldnt be in debt right now!!
EVERY coin on that list will steal your money eventually... and thats the honest truth and my gut feelings told me everything im telling you .. and look! most of the coins already revealed thereself and dev abandon when i call them out!!! DONT INVEST E COINS!!!!!! Its very simple to understand...... invest in McAfee coin (The Anti-virus creator is dev)  if you really wanna invest in new project!!

musclepump

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:00:28 AM

UPDATE:
Elite (Ethereum Lite)

Dont blame the devs actions on ME! if you would just take my advice and STOP INVESTING IN E COINS.. you wouldnt be in debt right now!!
EVERY coin on that list will steal your money eventually... and thats the honest truth and my gut feelings told me everything im telling you .. and look! most of the coins already revealed thereself and dev abandon when i call them out!!! DONT INVEST E COINS!!!!!! Its very simple to understand...... invest in McAfee coin (The Anti-virus creator is dev)  if you really wanna invest in new project!!

Right there is what everyone needs to see..... To understand you have nothing.. Just because you lost out doesn't mean you should go around saying you have proof these are scams when in reality your just emotional...
MorrizeN

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:11:04 AM

scam or not, i've made a shit tone of money out of this scam coins. I buy cheap and sell high... I guess it is only a "scam" for those who do not get out early. For me it is gold..

you just can't teach an old god new tricks...
Saaby06

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:55:22 AM

Its Pretty sad when people spread lies about a coin because they dislike it. The op claims that the Elixir telegram community were being rude, however you get what you give. She went into the telegram acting like a superhero.

nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:08:57 AM

Queen_Amber is right about there is something fishy going on with this coins. I joined AirDrop on one of them - Ethereum Blue (SCAM), I left my details (email and forum name) Next day I could not login to my account, password and email details was changed. I had to contact Bitcoin Forum Administrator in order to recover my account.

This warning  is LEGIT.

Slothking

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:19:48 AM

Queen Amber said she been in crypto long enough to see scams and yet she is a Noob account ...😆😂👊 what a dumb bitch. Go fud elsewhere u attention whore
veckawe

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:29:08 AM

Thanks for the warning.

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1