Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING.. BEWARE OF ALL E COINS! (ELIXIR, ECASH) BEWARE OF TROY!  (Read 5797 times)
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:01:00 AM

dont include elix on this list.  Most of those projects are scams especially ecash and ethblue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:19:30 AM

This was an obvious scam from the beginning.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:23:54 AM

i dont really struggle to believe this, what they have all in common is:

- No public team
- No public project/vision
- No whitepaper

it's just a fast cash grab off course
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:27:04 AM

i dont really struggle to believe this, what they have all in common is:

- No public team
- No public project/vision
- No whitepaper

it's just a fast cash grab off course

True... And never but never do not invest in "projects" like that... I mean they can't be even called projects, roadmap is complete zero (stating only "more exchanges" and "next airdrops"), a minimum amount of effort has been put in making Bitcointalk thread and Website, and also usually posted by a newbie.

Don't believe in scams like that and never invest you money in it!

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:41:15 AM

Well there are plenty of scams going and not only in crypto world. I do not understand why someone will pay money to get these coins. If it is airdrop then it is free. You can then store the tokens/coins and watch the development of the project.

However I do not agree with your second point that the government needs to step in. One of the core concept behind bitcoin is decentralization. Bitcoin has no central control: no central repository of information, no central management, and, crucially, no central point of failure. Source: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-truly-decentralized-yes-important-1421967133/

bakgwei

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:51:22 AM

Interesting thread, but is there any prove to these allegations? I received a number of the mentioned coins through airdrops, and they are all worth something and I made a healthy profit. And: Even if they are created by the same team of devs, is that really a big issue?
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:34:33 AM

Interesting thread, but is there any prove to these allegations? I received a number of the mentioned coins through airdrops, and they are all worth something and I made a healthy profit. And: Even if they are created by the same team of devs, is that really a big issue?

I think the issue is that you're totally too focused on what you gained to see what's wrong with others being taken advantage of, the lies, and deceit. In your mind, your logic it's more as if the world revolves around. You made a profit so how could this possibly be bad or a scam. That's why you're asking if anyone can prove these allegations, when the proof is clear as day. In the pudding.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:42:30 AM

Are you suggesting that all e coins are promoted by this person(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1115662)?

I mean even if it wasn't it's still a good idea to just shy away from investing any sort of money into these projects completely. They are not going to be worth your time, at all. In fact, if anything, it is going to take your money.

These projects have no value whatsoever. Just another ERC20 token that can be created by anyone.
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:48:42 AM

how did you know all that token all created by one person ?

i think she is part of there team and got nothing from there ,so he comes down here and start shouting  Grin Grin

Oh boy, is that very hard to do? Just go to the ethereum platform and check who issued all these tokens. Easy right?

Ps. Just checked the price of ebtc. it is at $0.10. I really cant believe that this shyt is actually worth almost the same as SONM. That shows how "quality" the cryptocurrency community really are.

I was on Mercatox exchange the other day, and someone mentioned a message on a webpage somewhere that the eBTC team had invested $250k into the coin, and they were "not going to just abandon it". Total nonsense!
terrorswitch

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:59:33 AM

Ha! , I dont have to worry because I got my ebtc for free
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:04:16 AM

They are just useless coins with no development at all. People when looking to invest at least should ask themselves, why would people use this token? How will it get its value?
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:33:06 AM

it is important before investing is to have knowledge about the coin. Try first to reseach and make analysis for yourself if the coin is scam or not. By doing this you will success in trading.

base20

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:53:24 AM

Usually the only ones that make money are the ones that created the coin.  Some people will gamble hope they can get a good return but mostly they are just left holding the bag on these new coins popping up.

A lot are pretty obvious scams tho and if they can't see that they are exactly the investor they are looking for.
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:04:14 AM

Hi Guys, very good that  you are doing this and keep going with it.
Only a gentle reminder to remove Elix from you list pls.
Elix is far from a scam coin and it's probably one with the most potential out there.
The Dev team is very active so is the small community around it.
I am sure you made an error adding Elix to your list so have it removed and it's all fine.
Thanks

CryptoMeister
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:17:26 AM

The ebtc coin just bust out from nowhere  and a lot of newbies bought into it and they were burnt. It could have been anybody because the scam for those that bought was making sense until the dev bail.

LoveandPeace2018

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:20:04 AM

MUST READ FOR EVERYONE!!!

I was part of the airdrop and I bought more before the flaw was seen in the code and since then, I have never missed all details here and also on telegram.

SUMMARY OF EBTC:
Ebtc (Tokenised BTC on ethereum network) came through airdrop where more than 90% were airdropped. Many people love the idea and wanted to be part of it and the price rose from 0.021201 to 0.801066 within 3 days) I was surprised to see other people trying to create coins adding "E" before them (Maybe to gain popularity, who knows). on this third day, a flaw was detected in the code that can make the dev create more than total supply of 21,000,000 tokens but the dev later posted that he forgot to remove the code when he decided not to do ICO, then promised to work on it, He later abandoned the project and later the team they worked together took over the project.

PLEASE NOTE:
I am not one of the team nor dev. I am just one of the active community.

This is my take:
AMBER, You were part of the team before and you did not left intentionally, You were sent away. in that of troy, He was recruited to the team when the devs noticed his activeness in telegram chat, unfortunately there was fight between him and the other team. (The misunderstanding was all planned by troy himself) to confirm if the devs really have the private key and are walking on the swap as promised. He later posted this proof on the telegram channel before he left. He also was the one controlling social media, he dropped the details to the devs before leaving.

To you amber:
Your claim was ONLY based on the fact that the current team are not working on the token swap and that they don't have the private key. We have just 4 more days to the swap. If the swap does not happen, then you are right and should be praised, but if the SWAP eventually happened, then your claim are wrong and you should be questioned for misleading people.

MY ADVICE TO THE PUBLIC.
Even me as an active community member, I still have little doubt about this token and I will continue to have the doubt until the token swap which was scheduled for 30th Oct. 2017 occurred.

Please kindly do not place a buy order for now. If you have placed a buy order, go ahead and cancel them (Who knows, all this peoples' opinion might be right, they could produced more token and dump on all buy order)

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE TOKEN UNTIL THE SWAP TO THE FLAWLESS TOKEN IS LUNCHED.
Thank you
DaFingIs

Activity: 37
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:25:44 AM

I've been saying about this for so long now and that I feel these currencies are all made by the same person. Now they have evolved to start asking for donations of eth to participate in the 'airdrop' which is just an ICO for a shit coin in diguise. We need better quality control or this sort of thing will be the death of the industry

GPLAY - 1# DECENTRALIZED P2P DIGITAL GAMING MARKETPLACE (https://gplaymarket.com)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:37:39 AM

Best to do.. dont invest till proven stability.. airdrops welcome.. when its a shitcoin..dump it.. NEVER EVER INVEST in pre-ico.. or Airdrop

yeah, i think they wont harm you or anyone wont be harm and there will be a zero risk of scamming if they wont invest on this kind of tokens/coins and infact there names are quit simillar that is obviously these coins were shady and posibly came at one source.  but its ok if your just want to get the in a free airdrop although chances are verry low that these coins/tokens would have a real value or  will pump and increase in the future.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:43:55 AM

Yes i agree with so many token airdrop on token sections with "E" lmao. They pump and dump later and gone, Just stay away from that. Better to invest in another altcoin
JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:56:32 AM

dont include elix on this list.  Most of those projects are scams especially ecash and ethblue.

Totally agree with you, why is ELIXIR on this list. Is not even slightly a scam. The other tokens you mentioned are really likely a scam, but not ELIX. wtf..?

It developed from TIMEREUM and has nothing to do with all this scam e...Tokens. TIMEREUM project started months ago, i think it was somewhere in July. They had to do a token swap because the smart contract missed a really important function.

I think it was the balanceOf(), which doesn't worked properly so they made a token swap and new token is called ELIX. So no evidence that they have anything to do with all this eScam Tokens...

Beside all this other e-Tokens developed after the huge success of eBTC. So again no evidence that they have anything to do with each other, since all the tokens you mentioned are 1 month old or younger. Maybe beside ethereumDark, I can remember that it traded on coinexchange same time the big ELIX pump happened. ETHD is a sure scam. There is enough evidence out there.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: