Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING.. BEWARE OF ALL E COINS! (ELIXIR, ECASH) BEWARE OF TROY!  (Read 5797 times)
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:09:22 AM

The jury isn't out on eBTC yet.  eBTC still retains value and if the swap goes fine its a legit project.

Eth blue, ecash, litecoin gold those are 100% scams.

Elixir should not be on here!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vb01

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:36:37 PM

I think ebtc will be proven a scam or otherwise in just 4 days,so no judging that.
Edoge, Ecash, eltc (all of them.. lol) and other e tokes are sure a scam. Elixir is not.
The Zah

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:28:02 PM

I tried to warn people before about the bad intentions about eBTC coin, and i also happened to be right! Right after i made my thread warning people, the DEV left the project and dumped his entire stash into the market, crashing the price.. NOW we have only moderators left in eBTC who are lying to the masses about taking over the new project, but the reality is, they dont have ANY control over the eBTC coin! at this point, this coin is just a free for all in the market. They are lying to people and telling them that the dev "statosi21" gave them all the private keys, all his money that he made from dumping the coins into the market, ect ect... Its such BS lol.. obvious ploy to pump up the coin so the remainding telegram mods can dump and break even!

I want to give a VERY BIG warning about the user "Troy" operates and helps promote scam coins.. Troy has helped scam over 1000's of people causing more then $100,000 to go straight into the scammers pockets.. Troy is now public enemy #1  because of my help, but nobody wants to admit it (lol) Everyone is starting to realize his involvement in these ponzi scheme coins. Troy promotes these coins, then dumps them and moves on to the next "E" coin project to rinse and repeat.. this should be ILLEGAL and something needs to be done about this!!!   THESE SCAM COINS ARE RUINING CRYPTO COINS AND BITCOINTALK ALLOWS THEM TO ADVERTISE AND PROMOTE!!!!!!! I cannot stress this enough, Beware of any groups with TROY, known on here as (802529er) !!

Back to eBTC, the telegram chat is a HUGE MESS, the admins are trying there last ditch effort to scam people by keeping this project up and running, and they BANNED TROY because troy actually called it a scam as well (just like he did with the other 2 projects he helped pump and dump) The "Devs" dont exist on eBTC.. there is NO DEV!!  its a so called "community token" now that the REAL DEV left the project and left us with nothing but a -500% portfolio...  I am warning you for the last time
DO NOT INVEST IN EBTC, ETHEREUM CASH, ETHEREUM BLUE... IT IS A HUGE SCAM BY THE SAME PERSON.. they are making MILLIONS with the help of Bitcointalk & TROY... Crypto is NOT how it used to be, it is VERY DANGEROUS to invest now because of 90% scam coins now in circulation..
I would not be suprised if crypto becomes ILLEGAL in 5 years or so because of how easy it is for people to make a scam coin and steal from innocent investors, I actually hope and pray the GOVERNMENT STEPS IN to end this madness! It is not fair to us.
Here is a list of confirmed SCAM COIN;

Ethereum Dark (ETHD)
Ethereum Blue (ETHB)
Ethereum Gold
Litecoin Gold
eBTC (eBitcoin)
All "E" Coins (eDOGE, eLTC, eDASH ect)
ELIX
Ethereum Cash (ECASH)
Ethereum Gold (EGOLD)
ETG and ELITE

All of these coins are made by the SAME PERSON, and guess what? THE DEV LEFT THE PROJECT IN LESS THEN A MONTH ON ALL OF THESE COINS!!!
DO NOT FALL FOR THESE SCAMS PLEASE, These coins ,with the help of people like TROY (802529er) , are the WORST deceiving heartless scam known to mankind.. absolutely NO type of emotions or regret about the type of scam operation they are running.. stealing everyones hard earned crypto so they can have enough money to make more scam coins and its a never ending cycle until someone stops them!! im not sure how to stop them but im trying my best this is why im making this thread..
If you invest in any of the coins i listed above, you WILL lose all your money, that a guarantee!
LINK TO OLD WARNING THREAD : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255609.msg22825868#msg22825868

While I think you are def right about these being a scam, you will not guranteed lose your money. There's many people that made huge profit. I unfortuanly was one of them. I thought Ecash was a real coin and I cashed out early. Then all the other eShit came after and it was def scam. I had a chance to make profit on them but I did the right thing.

BTW eBTC claims to be accepted by merchants and provide a link to their websites. Those are fake websites that they built.
ElixirDev

Activity: 213
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:18:19 PM

I’d like to publicly respond to you posting this thread.

I recognize that your motivation in posting this thread stems from an incident about a month ago, when a moderator banned you from the Telegram chat and you said you were going to leave and create threads saying ELIX is a scam.

We’ve since improved the quality of our Telegram moderation. We’re not endorsing or supporting the action of that moderator—at the time, we were trying out different moderators and we’ve since settled on other moderators. The Telegram at the time was relatively chaotic and we had a hard time following each specific conversation.

Regardless of whether you should have been removed from the Telegram group, posting false information about a project that has shown clear development progress is unacceptable and a waste of your time.

We don’t have an association with those other projects you list.
LoveandPeace2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:24:42 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 06:39:00 PM by LoveandPeace2018

I recognize that your motivation in posting this thread stems from an incident about a month ago, when a moderator banned you from the Telegram chat and you said you were going to leave and create threads saying ELIX is a scam.

We’ve since improved the quality of our Telegram moderation. We’re not endorsing or supporting the action of that moderator—at the time, we were trying out different moderators and we’ve since settled on other moderators. The Telegram at the time was relatively chaotic and we had a hard time following each specific conversation.

Regardless of whether you should have been removed from the Telegram group, posting false information about a project that has shown clear development progress is unacceptable and a waste of your time.

IN FACT, READING THIS HAS MADE ME TO KNOW THAT THIS LADY (Queen_Amber) HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM. Grin Grin Grin. So she was kicked out of Elix Telegram too Grin Grin.

She was also sent away from eBTC.
cryptodoll

Activity: 108

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:02:46 PM

Hey girl, this is the WILD WILD WEST!!! Gold rush of the 21st century!!! Just like would-be miners got ripped off of their gold nuggets, would-be crypto investors will live the same experience, except back in the pioneer days, they usually lost their lives too!

This is why its so important to research and really know your coin before spending your precious BTC on them. Wager your bets, leverage your risk.

As far as government intervention, a big HELLZ NAH to dat! That is backward thinking, to want to rely on the gov't to fix things, because we all know how that story ends, they just fuck things up worse than before!

But, I do agree. I think the community needs to step up and oust this shit, just like in the ol' western days. People took the law into their own hands and made things right, did what they needed to do.

And it would be nice for BCT to do something about it, ALAS, that is not the nature of crypto. Decentralization comes as a price.
runner-f

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:17:32 PM

Crypto is NOT how it used to be, it is VERY DANGEROUS to invest now because of 90% scam coins now in circulation..

Hmm, probably you are right, nothing is easier than creating tokens in contrast to "coins". Thanks for your thoughts (but somehow crypto has always been this way)
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:05:34 PM

You can't yell scam because you lost money....

You bought into elix after a YouTube pump and lost money, raised hell in the telegram and then threaten to post bad things about it.... I know as I witnessed your b.s.

Elix is far from a scam..

You seriously have some issues
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:12:37 PM

People need to learn how to think for themselves and read up about the projects before they invest in them. Educate yourself people. And as far as Elixir being scam, that is totally false. Elixir is on no way related to those other shit coins, it is a real project with a real whitepaper and real goals. Not to mention, it has some of the hardest working devs in crypto working on it. So I suggest you do your research before making false claims.
Blud87

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:13:59 PM

I dunno what to believe, but lesson of the day: Do your homework people!!!
Minotaur81

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:30:37 PM

Don't Forget ETG and ELITE
There both run buy the same people
Member SemperFedlis is the front man for most of these scams.[/font]

So this is the place where all paranoid tinfoil hatted freaks go when they lose everything and start bitchin around in the Telegram channels with the result of a ban. PrettyCynic... I know you since you started to chat in the ETHD channel. You were bitchin and yellin you didn't get an Airdrop and finally they banned you. Your next station for bitchin was the eBTC channel; same story again, you never received Airdrop, Dev is airdropping only friends, blablabla and finally you got banned again. You also managed to get banned from the ETG channel, even tho you received multiple airdrops (70,000 ETG) which you proudly dumped and told in chat. But that wasnt the reason why you got banned, you got banned because you messed with all the peoples in the group who simply asked for Airdrops, they weren't even bitchin like you. It's just your nature to have a big mouth and talk crap in the chats you poor little soul.
And now you try to blame SemperFidelis (ME) to be a frontman of all the CRYPTOCURRENCY SCAMs??? Wow, how cheap and pityful, just throwing dirt to someone who made you all the time shutup. Is this all you can? Thats the way you deal with it?  Grin Grin Grin Kid, i have no words for you.  Roll Eyes

I don't know what you guys try here to proof? Maybe you did some mistakes and try to compensate that by trying to find destroyed ppl like you in this thread...but calling all E-TOKENs a scam ist just the most supid thing what ppl like you can do. Of course they were scams in the past like ETHD or ECASH or whatever, but does that make all the new "e"-Token to a scam?

@ Amber, actually I really felt sorry for you after Troy convinced you two times to buy ETHD and eBTC at the ATH (lol?!). But when I see your FUD all the time, just because you trusted the wrong ppl and FOMOd, you cannot blame other ppl for that. You lost, get over it and start again.
Well actually, please dont start again...go play with dolls or something like that... Goodbye FUDsters Smiley
donotlean

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:42:56 PM

i think you have to expand your list.You wrote a beautiful letter and i agree with you but there are more scam coins and ICO's.After 2-3 years you will not see the 90% coins.

Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:26:57 PM

I removed elix, thank you for your aknowledgement of the unprofessional telegram mods you hired..  they set off red flags for me because they gave a bad impression on the project, same as all the other scam projects like ETHD, eBTC ect.. nobody wants to join to see 100 memes or your admins harassing people who have legit questions..  im still not going to personally invest in elix, but i will remove it from the list just because you admit your faults instead of trying to make bs excuse covering up your actions.

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

ICOphile

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:39:18 PM

I removed elix, thank you for your aknowledgement of the unprofessional telegram mods you hired..  they set off red flags for me because they gave a bad impression on the project, same as all the other scam projects like ETHD, eBTC ect.. nobody wants to join to see 100 memes or your admins harassing people who have legit questions..  im still not going to personally invest in elix, but i will remove it from the list just because you admit your faults instead of trying to make bs excuse covering up your actions.

Thanks for doing the right thing. Hope this hasn't been too damaging to the reputation of a reputable project, though...

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:48:21 PM

Thanks for doing the right thing. Hope this hasn't been too damaging to the reputation of a reputable project, though...

If its a "reputable" project then this thread wont make a difference.. if its a SCAM project then yea, its going to shit..
actions speak louder then words.

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:50:38 PM

Sadly, this is ICO reality and it will never end until ICOs are (sadly) regulated.

What people don't realize that any computer course student who can make a website, and with a lot of free time, can already scam people with a fake ICO and make millions of dollars. It really is tempting as an easy way out. But just remember, no good will ever come of it.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:51:03 PM

Elix is being recognised as one of the best and truthful assets in crypto right now.
When someone is being exposed as FUDDER of a good project out of frustration (aka bought in at ATH or banned from Telegram) it does more damage to that persons rep then to the falsely accused project.
Thanks for publicly recognising your mistake and good luck with your crusade against the real scam coins (including the Fork offsprings)

CryptoMeister
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:58:46 PM

Sadly, this is ICO reality and it will never end until ICOs are (sadly) regulated.

What people don't realize that any computer course student who can make a website, and with a lot of free time, can already scam people with a fake ICO and make millions of dollars. It really is tempting as an easy way out. But just remember, no good will ever come of it.

Always do your own research and due diligence and never take trading advice from ppl that you barely know.
If it smells rotten it is probably rotten so why are ppl jumping on the bandwagon of all those e and i versions or big hedgefund supported ICO's like Tezos and Salt.
There are some good coins available which are truly committed to the product delivery, have a solid RM and WP and that don't overpromise but overdeliver. Change visor from day trading to long term investor in raw diamonds and set yourself up for nice profits in the long haul

CryptoMeister
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:05:34 PM

I find it funny that some want the government to step in to stop the scammers. The government is the worst scammer.

Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:27:44 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 10:44:07 PM by Coiner_

I was gonna leave it at the dev's response but this is just too adorable.

If its a "reputable" project then this thread wont make a difference.. if its a SCAM project then yea, its going to shit..
actions speak louder then words.

That Telegram channel is evidently not the only channel you were banned from so it's safe to assume that none of those coins on your list are on there because they're scams but rather because you were banned, had your feelings hurt and couldn't help but vent on BCT.

As if that wasn't bad enough, after being called out for blatantly lying you still have the audacity to place yourself on some sort of moral high ground while feigning innocence and victimhood? Really? Is there any limit to the vapidity of your existence?

All of these coins are made by the SAME Person. THE DEV LEFT THE PROJECT IN LESS THEN A MONTH ON ALL OF THESE COINS!!!
[...]  stealing everyones hard earned crypto so they can have enough money to make more scam coins and its a never ending cycle until someone stops them!! im not sure how to stop them but im trying my best this is why im making this thread.

Every single accusation in there is utterly false wrt Elixir but rather than apologize, you "commend" the dev for acknowledging some wrong doing? Wow, I've seen people get negative trust for less and you most definitely deserve one.

Edit: And for someone claiming to do this for altruistic reasons, I need not wonder why your list is massively incomplete given this in the eBIT thread:

Please send me the airdrops ive been looking forward to it for weeks  Smiley

And this in the iBTC thread:

I got the airdrop! Thank you dev! 3500 coins Smiley
Too bad i cant use EtherDelta because the exchange never loads for me!

I said you deserve a negative trust but I was wrong, you deserve way more than just one because you're demonstrably a lying hypocrite.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: