Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING.. BEWARE OF ALL E COINS! (ELIXIR, ECASH) BEWARE OF TROY!  (Read 5797 times)
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:23:19 PM

Always funny to read that someone invests in airdrop. Money to the wind  Grin

People buy more coins after the airdrop, later, on the exchange. I saw many people who bought the eBTC with the price 70 cents
Hard times for the ICO came. More and more coins are more profitable to buy after ICO(
It is difficult to disagree with you, but there is still a predominant number of ICO projects which after going on exchange is rapidly coming up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SHITTRADINGDON

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:26:20 PM

This is what she wrote 2 weeks ago on her blog:   https://coinventory.net/user/Amber

Well, i lost my whole $1300 with a scam coin called eBTC.. please dont invest in that coin guys.. look at my profile. the dev DUMPED and sold all his coins then abadoned the project.. Now my very hard earned $1300 is in the hands of s scammer. Im loosing hope in the future of crpyto with all these scam coins now in circulation..

She just lost money with a shitcoin and now she is butthurt  Grin . Shitcoins are shitcoins but no scams. LOL
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:26:36 PM

LOL

ELIXIR is a legit and great project, this thread should be deleted. eBTC etc are also no scams, just erc20 tokens like als erc20 tokens.

Which product has eBTC ? What is this coin for? Only transaction speed?

None, but that is not the criteria for being a scam or not. erc20 tokens itself can never be a scam. It can be useless/worthless but not a scam.

Only not in the case when the developer, having a large volume of his own coins, creates an agiotage, which would then quickly sell them on the exchange. This is not a scam in the case that the airdrop was for 100% coins in equal parts. But as far as I understand, there were wallets that have much more coins than ordinary members.
artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:30:51 PM

LOL

ELIXIR is a legit and great project, this thread should be deleted. eBTC etc are also no scams, just erc20 tokens like als erc20 tokens.

None, but that is not the criteria for being a scam or not. erc20 tokens itself can never be a scam. It can be useless/worthless but not a scam.

You are right that these coins are worthless. But then why invest in them? On what basis we can hope for growth these coins because they are useless?
morgan4140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:31:18 PM

This is what she wrote 2 weeks ago on her blog:   https://coinventory.net/user/Amber

Well, i lost my whole $1300 with a scam coin called eBTC.. please dont invest in that coin guys.. look at my profile. the dev DUMPED and sold all his coins then abadoned the project.. Now my very hard earned $1300 is in the hands of s scammer. Im loosing hope in the future of crpyto with all these scam coins now in circulation..

She just lost money with a shitcoin and now she is butthurt  Grin . Shitcoins are shitcoins but no scams. LOL
So shitcoins devs aren't scammers? anyway where is the line of distinction between the shitcoins and scams?
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:34:50 PM

LOL

What is your definition of "scam"? I know that some coins are developed for lulz, some for real cases, some for speculation, etc. Why were these coins developed? What is the point?
For myself, I do not see points in 2/3 tokens erc20 =)
SHITTRADINGDON

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:37:34 PM

LOL

You are right that these coins are worthless. But then why invest in them? On what basis we can hope for growth these coins because they are useless?

Everyone who has some understanding of crypto knows that basically knows that most projects are shitcoins. But its fun trading shit coins. and no one should invest a serious share of own wealth into shitcoins.
if you start calling those named projects a scam, you have to call most projects a scam. expecially ICOs. These airdrops are pretty legit as it is just based on free market and individuals finding a price.

It seems like she just bet too much an a shitcoin and lost.  
filipe3x

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:39:00 PM

By the way, who knows what happened to the developer of the first E-coin, eBTC, Satoshi21. As I understand it, he left the team, but where? Did he give any comments?
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:41:03 PM

EDIT:

Elix is now permenatly on the list. Its a confirmed scam. Elix dev LIED about cleaning up the chat, in fact its WORST then before.
Do NOT invest in elix, it is no better then ebtc, ethd, ect.. My prediction is dev will dump and abandon this project when it reaches its ATH again, judging from the low quality exchage of chats. be very cautious about this project.

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,
1. TERRIBLE community who has said HORRIBLE things about me before i even joined back to check and see the quality of chats, which are the worst ive ever seen in a group.

Notice the immature and low quality comments in the ongoing "community support group"

2. Pump and dump oriented, just like all the other "E" coins.. nothing special about ELIX..

3. Dev will dump and abandon project the next time it reaches ATH.. He is currently silently dumping of 10-20 coins at the time so nobody will notice his wallet balance getting smaller, i noticed in under 10 minutes.

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

It's a deep shame that someone incapable of understanding to conduct a proper conversation and as a result was banned from the telegram group is expressing her hurt feelings by claiming something like this. I would like to invite everybody to the ELIX telegram group when in doubt and have a chat with probably the most sincere and honest people around in crypto. ELIX was fairly airdropped and is currently being built up from the ground up w/o with hard work and a very supportive community.
filipe3x

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:43:05 PM

LOL

Everyone who has some understanding of crypto knows that basically knows that most projects are shitcoins. But its fun trading shit coins. and no one should invest a serious share of own wealth into shitcoins.
if you start calling those named projects a scam, you have to call most projects a scam. expecially ICOs. These airdrops are pretty legit as it is just based on free market and individuals finding a price.

I agree with you that the protocol itself is legal. People see in the coin an object for rapid speculation. Someone loses, someone earns. But this is already a real avalanche. Soon the alphabet will not have enough letters to name a new coin without repetitions. Why does the market need so many coins without an idea and product?
SHITTRADINGDON

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:45:35 PM

EDIT:

Elix is now permenatly on the list. Its a confirmed scam. Elix dev LIED about cleaning up the chat, in fact its WORST then before.
Do NOT invest in elix, it is no better then ebtc, ethd, ect.. My prediction is dev will dump and abandon this project when it reaches its ATH again, judging from the low quality exchage of chats. be very cautious about this project.

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,
1. TERRIBLE community who has said HORRIBLE things about me before i even joined back to check and see the quality of chats, which are the worst ive ever seen in a group.
https://s1.postimg.org/2tyzsnrwi7/meanelixchat.jpg
Notice the immature and low quality comments in the ongoing "community support group"

2. Pump and dump oriented, just like all the other "E" coins.. nothing special about ELIX..

3. Dev will dump and abandon project the next time it reaches ATH.. He is currently silently dumping of 10-20 coins at the time so nobody will notice his wallet balance getting smaller, i noticed in under 10 minutes.

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

It's a deep shame that someone incapable of understanding to conduct a proper conversation and as a result was banned from the telegram group is expressing her hurt feelings by claiming something like this. I would like to invite everybody to the ELIX telegram group when in doubt and have a chat with probably the most sincere and honest people around in crypto. ELIX was fairly airdropped and is currently being built up from the ground up w/o with hard work and a very supportive community.

True. eBTC, ETHBlue etc are just funny shit coins.

BUT Elixir is really an interesting project in my opinion. this manual mining algorithm creates a game theoretical setup that is new to crypto and a cool idea. Devs also work on lending service, so of course you have to trust the devs in delivering anytime in the future. Anonymous or not, that does not make a huge difference.
morgan4140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:49:32 PM

By the way, who knows what happened to the developer of the first E-coin, eBTC, Satoshi21. As I understand it, he left the team, but where? Did he give any comments?
I'm very interested. As far as I know, according to rumors, he poured all the coins and walked away from the project, and what does now - I do not know.
SHITTRADINGDON

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:51:43 PM

LOL

I agree with you that the protocol itself is legal. People see in the coin an object for rapid speculation. Someone loses, someone earns. But this is already a real avalanche. Soon the alphabet will not have enough letters to name a new coin without repetitions. Why does the market need so many coins without an idea and product?

I think it just has to happen. This is all new and the free market has to figure everything out.Dogecoin started as a joke too and it has been over 100million usd in market cap. Value is a very subjective concept
ponkhi

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:57:33 PM

most of them are scams for sure. but how do you know all are made by one man?
morgan4140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:58:22 PM

LOL

I think it just has to happen. This is all new and the free market has to figure everything out.Dogecoin started as a joke too and it has been over 100million usd in market cap. Value is a very subjective concept
Keep in mind that projects such as DOGECOIN, are no more. I doubt that it can be taken as an example.
cryptonomicon25

Activity: 460
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:02:42 PM

I would never even consider investing in a coin unless it has a whitepaper, website, actual use case, and active/transparent dev team. So many worthless coins will continue to appear but if you do your research it should be easy to determine which coins are legit.
Dinct

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:06:33 PM

I agree most of them are scams. Just get whatever you can get from airdrop and wait. Don't be greedy and don't invest on anything.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:08:36 PM

I would never even consider investing in a coin unless it has a whitepaper, website, actual use case, and active/transparent dev team. So many worthless coins will continue to appear but if you do your research it should be easy to determine which coins are legit.
Yeah I agree, scamers nowadays have become too lazy and don't even provide wp at least lol, good to know we have such topic to warn people of most scammers that appear day after day!
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:40:28 PM

Yeah I agree, scamers nowadays have become too lazy and don't even provide wp at least lol, good to know we have such topic to warn people of most scammers that appear day after day!

Totally agree with you. People for the sake of profit invest their money outright scam, who does not have a WP, team, anything.
filipe3x

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:11:44 PM

I agree that this can not be called fraud from a technical point of view. These coins are no different from other coins. But from the moral point of view it is wrong. They make misunderstanding in groups of novice investors. Today there is ebtc, tomorrow it will be extraebtc gold. This is difficult to understand. Beginners who invest in them can lose money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: