Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING.. BEWARE OF ALL E COINS! (ELIXIR, ECASH) BEWARE OF TROY!  (Read 5797 times)
3sli

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Starting ....

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:15:46 PM

EDIT:

Elix is now permenatly on the list. Its a confirmed scam. Elix dev LIED about cleaning up the chat, in fact its WORST then before.
Do NOT invest in elix, it is no better then ebtc, ethd, ect.. My prediction is dev will dump and abandon this project when it reaches its ATH again, judging from the low quality exchage of chats. be very cautious about this project.

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,
1. TERRIBLE community who has said HORRIBLE things about me before i even joined back to check and see the quality of chats, which are the worst ive ever seen in a group.

Notice the immature and low quality comments in the ongoing "community support group"

2. Pump and dump oriented, just like all the other "E" coins.. nothing special about ELIX..

3. Dev will dump and abandon project the next time it reaches ATH.. He is currently silently dumping of 10-20 coins at the time so nobody will notice his wallet balance getting smaller, i noticed in under 10 minutes.

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

So it is OK for you to call a coin and its developer and community a scam ,and then get mad from them when they call you a scam your self.

I remember you from ETHD and ECASH telegrams group you was an admin an you keep promoting what you call now a scam after scamming other. Please stop FUD and go find a new shitcoin to promote and scam people.

PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence
❱❱ PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ❰❰
 / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vitja2002

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:36:15 PM

I would not include Elixir in this list, the dev has a whitepaper timeline which is quite active in development. Q1 2018 being the alpha test of the phone app

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:18:32 PM

Thanks for the heads up OP Smiley
Ya, when this ICO craze started, people could invest in ideas and promises, but now they are all so hollow Sad
Over the years there has become literal TEAMS of "pro scammers", these guys know what works, and it's all rinse and repeat to them Sad
Now its PoW scam coins too, fricken shitty people everywhere
Be safe guys

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:30:44 PM

UPDATE:
Elite (Ethereum Lite)
is now added to scam list. Dev dumped his coins claiming he was hacked and the price crashed 80%. Another scandalous move by the "E" coin scammer.  I sold my coins at 1.25 because I KNEW the dev would dump lol. I was instantly banned after i warned everyone to sell. 1 hr later price crashed.  Please stop harassing me for blowing the whistle on your scam coins, i only try to help.
Check coinmarketcap for proof this coin crashed due to dev dumping!. Roll Eyes

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Iolanna

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:10:30 PM

And what do you expect from airdropped coins? 99% of them won't get any value at all, they are all made for pump and dump. I don't see any reason to invest in such so called projects. Just sell them and get your profit.
Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:39:53 PM

I feel terrible for all the people who became victim of the ELITE scam.
There is another scam promoter named "Amber" (NOT ME). She/He has been a moderator of EVERY scam coin telegram group, and I also think she is apart of the scam coin scheme.  Please do NOT invest any coins if you see Troy or Amber as a moderator.   They are getting paid coins to moderate these scam groups then they vanish after DEV dumps.

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

BountySoldier

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:12:54 AM

I will not protect scamCoins, but how you can name "all eCoins" as a scam. Probably some of them not scam or people who received airdrop coins made some bucks on it. Cmon, this is crypto crazy gambling!
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:13:35 AM

I believe you Kitty Amber.          Amber somehow finds herself as a mod in every scamcoin.

I'm sad about ELITE,  wish I would have sold all of it at a dollar +.    I thought I'd wait until the week rolled in and maybe another pump up to 2 bucks.  But nooooo.   Stinking scammer devs.

Your signature here
LoveandPeace2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:36:14 AM

AMBER+TROY = REAL SHIT/CONFIRMED SCAMMER.. TIME WILL TELL
connhagiau89

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:05:31 AM

UPDATE:
Elite (Ethereum Lite)
is now added to scam list. Dev dumped his coins claiming he was hacked and the price crashed 80%. Another scandalous move by the "E" coin scammer.  I sold my coins at 1.25 because I KNEW the dev would dump lol. I was instantly banned after i warned everyone to sell. 1 hr later price crashed.  Please stop harassing me for blowing the whistle on your scam coins, i only try to help.

Fuck the help, who need it?

Im vietnam & i'm living in debt because your barking. U're happy?
Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:50:49 AM

UPDATE:
Elite (Ethereum Lite)

Dont blame the devs actions on ME! if you would just take my advice and STOP INVESTING IN E COINS.. you wouldnt be in debt right now!!
EVERY coin on that list will steal your money eventually... and thats the honest truth and my gut feelings told me everything im telling you .. and look! most of the coins already revealed thereself and dev abandon when i call them out!!! DONT INVEST E COINS!!!!!! Its very simple to understand...... invest in McAfee coin (The Anti-virus creator is dev)  if you really wanna invest in new project!!

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:00:28 AM

UPDATE:
Elite (Ethereum Lite)

Dont blame the devs actions on ME! if you would just take my advice and STOP INVESTING IN E COINS.. you wouldnt be in debt right now!!
EVERY coin on that list will steal your money eventually... and thats the honest truth and my gut feelings told me everything im telling you .. and look! most of the coins already revealed thereself and dev abandon when i call them out!!! DONT INVEST E COINS!!!!!! Its very simple to understand...... invest in McAfee coin (The Anti-virus creator is dev)  if you really wanna invest in new project!!

Right there is what everyone needs to see..... To understand you have nothing.. Just because you lost out doesn't mean you should go around saying you have proof these are scams when in reality your just emotional...
MorrizeN

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:11:04 AM

scam or not, i've made a shit tone of money out of this scam coins. I buy cheap and sell high... I guess it is only a "scam" for those who do not get out early. For me it is gold..
Saaby06

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:55:22 AM

Its Pretty sad when people spread lies about a coin because they dislike it. The op claims that the Elixir telegram community were being rude, however you get what you give. She went into the telegram acting like a superhero.

nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:08:57 AM

Queen_Amber is right about there is something fishy going on with this coins. I joined AirDrop on one of them - Ethereum Blue (SCAM), I left my details (email and forum name) Next day I could not login to my account, password and email details was changed. I had to contact Bitcoin Forum Administrator in order to recover my account.

This warning  is LEGIT.

Slothking

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:19:48 AM

Queen Amber said she been in crypto long enough to see scams and yet she is a Noob account ...😆😂👊 what a dumb bitch. Go fud elsewhere u attention whore
veckawe

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:29:08 AM

Thanks for the warning.
Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:20:26 PM

I hope everyone took my advice and sold your scam coins... Of course some people are gonna keep buying but everyone who read my thread cant be mad when these coins dump on you!! I warned you all not to invest

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

An.tony

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:47:50 PM

Thank you for reminding
I will treat it with care
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:05:22 PM

Why would you even invest in airdropped coins, especially e-coins? We all know there is no future there just a one time pump and dump coins. If you are lucky to catch a pump, sell it and take the profit but never invest in them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: