Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING.. BEWARE OF ALL E COINS! (ELIXIR, ECASH) BEWARE OF TROY!  (Read 5797 times)
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:17:23 PM

Well so Ebtc is now proven to be legit. Swap happened successfully. I don't think anyone would go tho lengths like this to prove a scam coin legit.

Its still a scam. They are only doing it as a last ditch effort to pump the price up. What ever happened to the ETH + BTC vision?? They NEVER discuss anything about heading towards that type of coin! all they talk about is pumping the price up, "MOON & LABMO" .. they dont have any intentions on actually making a useful coin, they only care about APPERANCE of the coin.. (website, price ect)

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

Well so Ebtc is now proven to be legit. Swap happened successfully. I don't think anyone would go tho lengths like this to prove a scam coin legit.
A Token or a coin will only become legitimate if they have a clear roadmap trusted team visibility provided with their some informational background and real images, mission and use of token that they've written in whitepaper and visible to public.
This so called EBtc is still called a scam in any form.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:07:13 PM

How do you know that these coins were made by only one person? Well I'm thinking of the same thing also. Lol. So this is the possible reason why coins with a prefix of e is rising right now, because of only one person. Well the only thing I am for these E coins is the airdrops.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:24:19 PM

How do you know that these coins were made by only one person? Well I'm thinking of the same thing also. Lol. So this is the possible reason why coins with a prefix of e is rising right now, because of only one person. Well the only thing I am for these E coins is the airdrops.
which really concerned me as well mate those early hunters really gaining good amount out from those airdrops especially ebtc people who get free coins
didn't expect that the  value of what they've received can be more than a campaign for a week, luck turned into their side and allow them to enjoy what
they've got from the free airdrop.
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:27:04 PM

Updated thread.

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:56:46 PM

I have to disagree that ALL of those coins are made by the same person.  There are clear differences with graphics, how they write, and how quickly the coins get on CMC.     The ones that ARE by the same person all have slick graphics,  get pumped and pushed onto CMC really quickily for a quick pump then the dev sells off and is done.   

Ethereum Blue and iBTC haven't really followed that playbook,  either has  Ehter Cat or whatever its is.   They can't even get officially listed on etherdelta.

Either way,  with all the crazy stuff going on with these coins -  I prefer to stick with DeepOnion.  No better airdrop out there.

Your signature here
LoveandPeace2018

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:17:39 PM

Dear amber, I saw this post and found it relevant to your post. Read to the end;

https://steemit.com/ebtc/@talkatives/state-of-bitcoins
1969Dave

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:21:50 PM

Thank you for this information, I joined the airdrops of some of the coins you mentioned, some of them are traded for at least something, some of them have no value at all. Talking about scams, check out EDOGE :-(. Thank you once more for sharing your thoughts on this subject.

Jonashe

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 01:21:59 PM

Well at least ELIXIR was a little bit original. Claim token with child/parent address, with bonus between transaction if you wait.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
Anzacka

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:23:53 PM

Well at least ELIXIR was a little bit original. Claim token with child/parent address, with bonus between transaction if you wait.

Except ELIX isn't a scam in the slightest and any moron who has been following it will be able to easily tell. Amber is just annoyed because people were mean to her in the chat - you can even see her messages saying so.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:26:33 PM

Why the hell is Elixir still listed here, can a mod take this down, this is an malice attempt over an angry user named amber.
prlelbnwh

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:26:41 PM

I think the authors of these COINS must have kept more than 50 percent of the COINS that were not given away for free.As long as investors buy the COINS on the exchanges, they will be sold out by the swindlers.It is also important to note that the development teams of these COINS are unqualified and that they have no strength to continue to develop.

1969Dave

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:55:56 PM

If you don't trust it, don't invest. Too much hype ..

Arnel322322

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:06:15 PM

better you join free drop no need to buy it .. lesson learn
triska23

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:28:14 PM

Let's see what happend with ETG
petmalu petmalu naruto

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:30:36 AM

....well thank for the Information..
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:38:54 AM

how did you know all that token all created by one person ?

i think she is part of there team and got nothing from there ,so he comes down here and start shouting  Grin Grin

Oh boy, is that very hard to do? Just go to the ethereum platform and check who issued all these tokens. Easy right?

Ps. Just checked the price of ebtc. it is at $0.10. I really cant believe that this shyt is actually worth almost the same as SONM. That shows how "quality" the cryptocurrency community really are.

Thanks for these advise. I did not trust for a moment any of these coins and I am surprised someone did up to the point of buying some. But I didn't really suspect they would all be done by the same scammers.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kcelo22

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:59:04 AM

oh no all of e tokens is scam?Huh
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:03:09 AM

ebtc is actually legit, it was pretty much the first of its kind, then all the copycat scam tokens came after.  ebtc is retaining value pretty well at 10 cents each and has a lot of development in the works.
mykha

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:05:18 AM

I tried to warn people before about the bad intentions about eBTC coin, and i also happened to be right! Right after i made my thread warning people, the DEV left the project and dumped his entire stash into the market, crashing the price.. NOW we have only moderators left in eBTC who are lying to the masses about taking over the new project, but the reality is, they dont have ANY control over the eBTC coin! at this point, this coin is just a free for all in the market. They are lying to people and telling them that the dev "statosi21" gave them all the private keys, all his money that he made from dumping the coins into the market, ect ect... Its such BS lol.. obvious ploy to pump up the coin so the remainding telegram mods can dump and break even!

I want to give a VERY BIG warning about the user "Troy" operates and helps promote scam coins.. Troy has helped scam over 1000's of people causing more then $100,000 to go straight into the scammers pockets.. Troy is now public enemy #1  because of my help, but nobody wants to admit it (lol) Everyone is starting to realize his involvement in these ponzi scheme coins. Troy promotes these coins, then dumps them and moves on to the next "E" coin project to rinse and repeat.. this should be ILLEGAL and something needs to be done about this!!!   THESE SCAM COINS ARE RUINING CRYPTO COINS AND BITCOINTALK ALLOWS THEM TO ADVERTISE AND PROMOTE!!!!!!! I cannot stress this enough, Beware of any groups with TROY, known on here as (802529er) !!
UPDATE.. There is also another scam promotor using MY name to promote scam coins! Beware of any moderator by the name of Am~,AW, AB or Amber
(Telegram Username: watermelonsmile/ panicatthewhat/icankeepchangingmyname) ..
(She keeps trying to avoid me exposing her so she changes her name as i add her new aliases)
THAT IS NOT ME!! Im not a moderator or Admin of any project or telegram group!! She/HE has been in every group on the list, and when the dev dumps, She dissapears! She is being paid to moderate these scam groups so beware of her!! is not me!!!!

Back to eBTC, the telegram chat is a HUGE MESS, the admins are trying there last ditch effort to scam people by keeping this project up and running, and they BANNED TROY because troy actually called it a scam as well (just like he did with the other 2 projects he helped pump and dump) The "Devs" dont exist on eBTC.. there is NO DEV!!  its a so called "community token" now that the REAL DEV left the project and left us with nothing but a -500% portfolio...  I am warning you for the last time
DO NOT INVEST IN EBTC, ETHEREUM CASH, ETHEREUM BLUE... IT IS A HUGE SCAM BY THE SAME PERSON.. they are making MILLIONS with the help of Bitcointalk & TROY... Crypto is NOT how it used to be, it is VERY DANGEROUS to invest now because of 90% scam coins now in circulation..
I would not be suprised if crypto becomes ILLEGAL in 5 years or so because of how easy it is for people to make a scam coin and steal from innocent investors, I actually hope and pray the GOVERNMENT STEPS IN to end this madness! It is not fair to us.
Here is a list of confirmed SCAM COIN;

Ethereum Dark (ETHD)
Elixir (ELIX)
eBTC (eBitcoin)
New eBTC (eBTC after token swap)
Ethereum Blue (BLUE)
Ethereum Lite (ELITE)
Ethereum Green (ETGR)
Litecoin Gold
All "E" Coins (eDOGE, eLTC, eDASH ect)
Ethereum Cash (ECASH)
Ethereum Gold (EGOLD)
EtherCat
iBTC
MARVEL COIN
Ethereum Uranus
Ethereum Diamond

All of these coins are made by the SAME PERSON, and guess what? THE DEV LEFT THE PROJECT IN LESS THEN A MONTH ON ALL OF THESE COINS!!!
DO NOT FALL FOR THESE SCAMS PLEASE, These coins ,with the help of people like TROY (802529er) , are the WORST deceiving heartless scam known to mankind.. absolutely NO type of emotions or regret about the type of scam operation they are running.. stealing everyones hard earned crypto so they can have enough money to make more scam coins and its a never ending cycle until someone stops them!! im not sure how to stop them but im trying my best this is why im making this thread..
If you invest in any of the coins i listed above, you WILL lose all your money, that a guarantee!
LINK TO OLD WARNING THREAD : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255609.msg22825868#msg22825868

All i can say is i am not aware of this and i had logged in to this form my details..is it true that those are scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: