Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-10-25]Jiang Zhuoer: Bitcoin Gold Is Just Another ICO Scam with 200k Coins  (Read 9270 times)
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:11:28 AM

With the issues of the secret developer and the pre mine coins, obviously that is something you should consider before buying and supporting this shitcoin, they are "maybe" scamming the BTG Investors. One Developer is unknown, Do you think that this coin can pass the "integrity test" from the community, obviously NO.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nameless27

Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:46:40 AM

I know it from the start bitcoin Gold won’t make any better than bitcoin cash, it is even at lower grade as that. This fork was a sandwich fork from two much better fork coin Bitcoin cash and Segwit2x. That’s why is popularity is now it’s vanishing tremendously fast.

I don’t even have any update about the bitcoin gold wallet and the coins itself is not supported by major exchanges. It’s a totally free coin and it can only be worth it if we dumped it out. That’s the only option for this and no more no less.
hl5460 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:43:03 AM

I know it from the start bitcoin Gold won’t make any better than bitcoin cash, it is even at lower grade as that. This fork was a sandwich fork from two much better fork coin Bitcoin cash and Segwit2x. That’s why is popularity is now it’s vanishing tremendously fast.

I don’t even have any update about the bitcoin gold wallet and the coins itself is not supported by major exchanges. It’s a totally free coin and it can only be worth it if we dumped it out. That’s the only option for this and no more no less.

What if the backers of BTG are rich?

rjbtc2017

Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:58:32 AM

What if the backers of BTG are rich?
A.K.A. The Chinese Developer and the "HIDDEN/SECRET" Lead Developer?, If the Backers of BTG rich They should not have been premined the coins before releasing it, BTG is just a trash coin, they do have a lot of flaws specially on the pre-mined coins and the Hidden Lead Developer, the intergrity of this coin have been already destroyed even before they launch it.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:57:28 AM

I really can not believe how someone pays 100 for this altcoin.  It is cleary that was a scam attempt and they will not be able to do the investment in code that some project like that needs. They were not even able to ship in the time they promised.
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:41:57 AM

This looks like scam. Bitcoincash is much more reasonable, it does not have premine. The bitcoin gold is a crap, with premines it is a shitcoin.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:53:22 PM

I think bitcoin gold is another alt coin trying to steal the thunder from bitcoin by taking its name . Bitcoin gold claims to be more better than bitcoin but that is not going to happen . The market and the users blindly believes in bitcoin and no matter which other alt coin comes bitcoin cannot be replaced by any of them . I agree that bitcoin gold is another scam . It was speculated before that the bitcoin gold may lower the bitcoin price but totally diffrent thing happened , after its introduction bitcoin reached to $7000.                                         
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: