Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:41:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice on ICO for Blockchain focused Non-Profit | blockpeace.org  (Read 319 times)
Carter.Cronk (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:36:23 AM

I am looking for some advice for setting up an ICO to help fund a Blockchain focused NON-PROFIT, the company's purpose is to educate the general public as well as current and future governance bodies, regulating agencies, and the government.

We would be establishing firm rules for our campaigns by focusing on the geo-political issues within bitcoin that are leading to the centralisation of the technology and actively try to petition against changes that would further centralize / regulate the technology.

We hope to be an credibe source of truth for the ecosystem much like existing Non-Profits operate like Greenpeace, Amnesty International etc.

I have a background in IT Infrastructure Engineering, Network Security, IT Sales, Event Management, Marketing and Social. I am looking for people to fill key positions within the organisation immediately. People passionate about sustaining the blockchain ecosystem, web developers, programmers and people who have experience with ICO's, Token Sales.

If you believe you could contribute to the company in any way please PM me your resume, or a bit about yourself and what you can offer the team.

This will be an equal share opportunity and you will be paid a salary from the donations recieved and current value of the company.

Thanks,

Fraser
------------------------------------

blockpeace.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: