Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictions of where bitcoin will be by the the end of 2018  (Read 2173 times)
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:50:41 AM

There is only 1 month+ till to the end of 2018, I don't think there will be big rise, but if CME group listed bitcoin, then $10k should be good to go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:19:31 PM

Where does everyone think bitcoin will be by the end of 2018?

I'm interested to see where everyone thinks bitcoin is headed, like value wise and how people would have adapted to it.

I think it would be too soon to give outlook for 2018 . The block chain market is very volatile and unpredictable. The upcoming events of 2018 is not known to any of us . So this will be very soon to assumpt . If we look at the ongoing trends and the graphs it is very easy to say that bitcoin may outgrow and cross the mark of $10000 by the end of even mid of 2018 but any major event can lead to a drastic fall as well .
Some of the major players of the market are speculating that bitcoin might fall again by march . So all the events will decide the fate of bitcoin in 2018 . I can conclude by saying that bitcoin might not go below $5000 for a long time to come.                 
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:19:43 PM

There is only 1 month+ till to the end of 2018, I don't think there will be big rise, but if CME group listed bitcoin, then $10k should be good to go.

It is hard to say what will be the bitcoin end of 2018 due to unstable price of it. But I still  believe that it might be reach the price higher than the price this year. Only that, we can't control its life since anytime it can be ups or falls. It's really unpredictable. Even it happened, people are still keep holding and hoping for it will booms more than its current price.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:29:14 PM

with normal trading and no new news (new fork , countries support bitcoin) price will up to 9,000$ with good news will up to (15,000$)
We got some news and now we know that some investors with deep pockets are going to begin to invest in bitcoin at the end of the year, this is great news and I think this has funded the recent increase in price since people are very optimistic about the future of bitcoin.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:11:52 AM

1 month till the end of 2017, the end of 2018 is still far away and not the easily predictable. But I am bullish on Bitcoin and hope for it to soar big time in 2018. Lets say 25,000 by the end of 2018. That would be great!
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:06:40 AM

Its really hard to predict weather the price of bitcoin will rise or will it drop at a certain level, for sure by that time a lot of people will be using bitcoin and will know what bitcoin is, lets just keep an eye on the market and trade wise so that we can profit more.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:00:28 AM

I'm assuming that the 2018 bitcoin price will reach above $ 20k, maybe the highest price is $ 45k, it looks like it looks high, but everyone never thought that the current price could reach $ 10k.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:14:29 AM

Where does everyone think bitcoin will be by the end of 2018?

I'm interested to see where everyone thinks bitcoin is headed, like value wise and how people would have adapted to it.
Base on the market analysis I have seen so I have not doubt in my mind that bitcoin market value reach $20,000 before the end of December 2018 all things been equal and that make the current value of the best opportunity for investment as the future is going to be great.
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:46:55 PM

Man, funny how Bitcoin always manages to surprise and you just have to keep adjusting predictions. On this thread in October I said $20k-$25k, beginning of November I said $25k-$30k. Now, assuming hedge funds and ETFs both get into Bitcoin next year I think $50k-$60k is very possible for 2018.

If Bitcoin hits $20k before April I'd say we are likely on pace for going after $60k in 2018.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:31:21 PM

Man, funny how Bitcoin always manages to surprise and you just have to keep adjusting predictions. On this thread in October I said $20k-$25k, beginning of November I said $25k-$30k. Now, assuming hedge funds and ETFs both get into Bitcoin next year I think $50k-$60k is very possible for 2018.

If Bitcoin hits $20k before April I'd say we are likely on pace for going after $60k in 2018.

Why not at $60k by 2018? That's a very profitable price if we think about of the end of 2018 next year and I don't think that there's a bubble behind that valuable price ever. As for now I have a nice plans for the future, and holding bitcoin is worth if ever that will come to a reality, just like what happens to bitcoin price of reaching this far at $10k. Hopefully we'll be hitting the target speculated price next year and I recommend to hold our bitcoin and stop selling for now.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:48:15 PM

1 month till the end of 2017, the end of 2018 is still far away and not the easily predictable. But I am bullish on Bitcoin and hope for it to soar big time in 2018. Lets say 25,000 by the end of 2018. That would be great!
When you wrote that prediction that seems like a good price for bitcoin in 2018 but today with bitcoin over 17000 dollars there is a possibility we reach that price before the end of 2017 and it is insane to even imagine what kind of price bitcoin is going to reach at the end of 2018.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:50:38 AM

It makes me have fun every time I think about bitcoin price and it’s future and its amazes me how the community is on the positive view of it always. Because I’m also optimistic that cryptocurrency is having more and more investors day by day and that alone we can be sure of its increasing value. For me a 10000$ - 10500$ is the minimum of year 2018.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:52:27 AM

It makes me have fun every time I think about bitcoin price and it’s future and its amazes me how the community is on the positive view of it always. Because I’m also optimistic that cryptocurrency is having more and more investors day by day and that alone we can be sure of its increasing value. For me a 10000$ - 10500$ is the minimum of year 2018.
That amount will be achieved surely. It may not be reached greater than 12K at this year like it did before since BTC is still in the process of recovering. But still, hope to have some good news that can make the market pumps. Been holding for awhile, but still willing to hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: