Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2 7950 Gigabyte Windforce 3GB - 1.5 Months Old Only - Shipping Worldwide  (Read 738 times)
dubs (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:25:30 AM

I have two 7950 gigabyte windforce that I no longer need. I have lost interest in mining as it's been more of a headache then anything. If you are a dedicated miner this is for you. The Cards work great and mine at a rate of 630 hash with minimum overclock.

For both cards I am wanting $425 with shipping included, I will only accept Paypal because I want to buy some stuff online with the money. I have included a picture for proof of ownership.

https://i.imgur.com/YnDQ5hy.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Celegrom

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 01:40:14 PM

Where are you shipping from?

dubs (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:46:25 PM

Where are you shipping from?

USA
dubs (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:42:41 PM

bumb
eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:48:18 AM

Did you not sell these on page 2?

dubs (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:00:19 AM

buyer changed his mind
SamuelSG

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:01:44 AM

Sale pending, look elsewhere folks, because these are going to a good home.
ArcologyPrime

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:04:02 PM

buyer changed his mind

I didn't change my mind. I paid via paypal as requested, but they didn't like that paypal wasn't releasing funds due to their nonverified paypal account. Seller refunded instead of going through with the transaction when I refused to repay via personal 'send money' instead of invoice.

Also, odd that it is shipping from USA, because I was invoiced in CAD, and I live in the US.

lemonys

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:14:46 PM

I didn't change my mind. I paid via paypal as requested, but they didn't like that paypal wasn't releasing funds due to their nonverified paypal account. Seller refunded instead of going through with the transaction when I refused to repay via personal 'send money' instead of invoice.

Also, odd that it is shipping from USA, because I was invoiced in CAD, and I live in the US.

Exact same thing happened to me.  This whole situation spooked me due to:

(1) The above situation - wanting a personal payment, instead of a safer invoice payment. Refunded payment to me after he was not able to get the funds immediately due to unverified PayPal account.
(2) Then he asked me to send to his 'wife's' PayPal account - but he sent me a disposable e-mail address.
(3) He and I were discussing payment details when he posted the ArcologyPrime sales messages above - he was not negotiating in good faith.  When I asked about the posts about the items being sold already - he told me "first person who pays me get them".  Not the type of person I want to do business with.
(4) His account is only a few days old.
Lessaj

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 07:49:18 AM

Exact same thing happened to me.  This whole situation spooked me due to:

(1) The above situation - wanting a personal payment, instead of a safer invoice payment. Refunded payment to me after he was not able to get the funds immediately due to unverified PayPal account.
(2) Then he asked me to send to his 'wife's' PayPal account - but he sent me a disposable e-mail address.
(3) He and I were discussing payment details when he posted the ArcologyPrime sales messages above - he was not negotiating in good faith.  When I asked about the posts about the items being sold already - he told me "first person who pays me get them".  Not the type of person I want to do business with.
(4) His account is only a few days old.

I wonder if this is the same person that I was just dealing with from Kijiji, claiming that they were from London, Ontario? Exact same situation, except #3 and maybe #4. I sent an email this morning since I hadn't heard back about a tracking number and the email I was replying with generated an auto alert saying that the email didn't exist anymore. And neither did the paypal address they gave me, or their "wife's" email.

I got my money back from PayPal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: