Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION!! SCAM!!! CHANGE BANK LIED AND STOLE FROM BOUNTY WORKERS!!  (Read 226 times)
Kayaman85 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:03:09 PM

I recently wore change bank sig for 2+ months and only got paid 31 CAG which is worth less than $8.... All other bounty workers also got screwed over.
Change promised to pay out 2% of all CAG tokens to bounty workers but instead paid out about 0.25% if that....
Heres a link to the bounty thread where you can see all the bounty workers complaints - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087934.msg25097188#msg25097188
I have checked the blockchain and have noticed that they are siphoning from the bounty pool. They are sending large amounts of CAG tokens from bounty distributors wallets to their own private wallets.
They are doing this so that it looks like they paid out what they promised but if you dig deeper into the blockchain you will see these transcations that are very suspicious... Transactions that are sending $5,000-$20,000 worth of cag tokens from the bounty distributors wallet when all other transactions from that same wallet are only like 30-500 cag (31 cag is about $8) and those transaction are the cag going to bounty workers. the large transactions are going to their own wallets. None of the bounty workers are happy with the amount they received. And they even disqualified me for pointing out that they are siphoning from the bounty pool!! Here is a link to an article on steemit i posted that includes screenshots of some of the siphoning that they are doing, I didnt post screenshots of ALL of the siphoned transactions but i posted a few of them, there are many more than this.
DO NOT TRUST CHANGE BANK AND IF YOU INVESTED IN THIS PROJECT GET OUT ASAP!!!

https://steemit.com/scam/@kayaman/change-bank-caught-siphoning-out-of-bounty-funds-sscreenshots-blockchain-doesnt-lie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: