Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Account hacked, email password changed  (Read 1003 times)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:24:28 PM

Has anyone else recovered their account?

No reply to any of my messages from theymos...

same situation here...PMed a week ago, still no response. I PMed Cyrus too about no reply from Theymos.. no answer there either...

same here
and the turkich guy how stole my account can post on the forum....im very angry
I hope you and others in the thread get to read this :

--  Recovering accounts is the least priority on the forum.Yes,even if you have submitted the proof of staked address by signing messages to theymos/Cyrus,they don't guarantee they will recover your accounts any faster.If you look at the stats,the only accounts that get recovered on the priority basis are the ones that actually matter.Also refrain from sending multiple messages to theymos/Cyrus as it doesn't make the process any faster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
b0y2k (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:46:56 PM

--  Recovering accounts is the least priority on the forum.Yes,even if you have submitted the proof of staked address by signing messages to theymos/Cyrus,they don't guarantee they will recover your accounts any faster.If you look at the stats,the only accounts that get recovered on the priority basis are the ones that actually matter.Also refrain from sending multiple messages to theymos/Cyrus as it doesn't make the process any faster.

Thanks for the reply but if you confirm by signed msg then why would they need to check if you are worthy or not? you have proved ownership and it should be a simple process to move on from there.

"ones that actually matter" is subjective and it matters to me that someone can hack this site yet the site is not prepared to recover it for you.

I accept these people are busy and i expect there are a large amount of accounts to get through.
Upping the security on the site and implementing 2FA would make this a much better and stop things like this happening?

Anyway i will continue to wait i guess.

fabry1999

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:15:44 PM

I'm in the same situation after 2 months that I follow the procedure I never receive any answer message to my request, this is very bad !!!

my account was hacked on August 20 or 21 !

Fabrizio
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: