Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About to start Mining  (Read 1371 times)
Thillybit

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:06:20 PM

If  I would start BTCmining this year do you guys think that it would still be profitable?  After all there is already lots of miners out there not counting the farms.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Never believe the propaganda about mining farms. Those are fraudsters at work. They are showing you the hardware but they are not showing you the internet connection routers. You cannot mine with electricity alone. This fraudsters are making you feel inferior by making you think that they can set it up on their own. They can't. Most of them are so stupid themselves. Bitcoin mining will always be profitable. Don't believe the stupid YouTube videos about mining farms. It is a sleight of hand. After the camera stops rolling. They will close the circuit breaker.

Hi all, as you see I'm a newbie, I start from the above post and then I have a few questions.
I would like to say to Monkeydominicorobin that my personal experience is exactly the opposite. I bought initially a very small cloud space to see how it was working in several different mining farms (the most quoted with good feedback) and I found out the most suitable for me. I invested the same amount   I would have to spend in hardware if I had to do mining by myself and the foresee revenue in a year is 300% which I love!. What I mean is that if I buy HD for mining now I will spend money for it and in a year time I will have to renew it throwing away the old HD with the money I spent on it while with the cloud mining farms I choose, I will recover the initial in 4 months and have a net profit of 200% for the next 8! I test it and already recover 1/4 in a mont of the initial investment.  Wink  Cheesy

But my question now is another one: I wish to make it more profitable so I was thinking about running on myself the correct bitcoin mining software acquiring a certain Tera space from renown clouds... Does anyone knows which international companies allows such a thing and the relates costs? In another post I read that in 2013 with Amazon it wasn't profitable, it's still like then?  Sad
Anyone have experienced it recently and has a p&l comparison?  Smiley

Thanks a lot

Thillybit

P.S.
For those who are interested in the cloud mining farm I chose and wants more info I'm available in PVT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Biglife66

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:45:59 PM

Im planning to build a mining rig, do you guys know how much it cost? And what are the tools needed?

You can't build Bitcoin rigs. You buy them pre-built - they're between $1000 - $2000 for current generation miners.

Can you suggest where and how I can get it. My budget is pretty low. I planned to buy s7 antminers but is 1 miner enough? I did the electricity cost which is affordable for me. Anyhow looking for a mentor for guidance to start. Thank you
Grudge

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:27:41 PM

I have already started to mine but wanted to introduce myself. My handle is Grudge. Plz feel free to friend me or whatever. I am in need of some quality shoulders to rub. Thanks for all the help these boards are and continue to provide. Peace!

Grudge
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:47:36 PM

If  I would start BTCmining this year do you guys think that it would still be profitable?  After all there is already lots of miners out there not counting the farms.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
It really depends on how much machines you can mobilize to focus on mining bitcoin. You really have to do the math yourself, there are plenty of mining calculators out there that can give you  a solid estimate as to how much you will be earning hourly, daily, monthly and annually. You also need to take electricty and hardware costs into account.
Yeah, I think private mining stopped to be profitable. Now only mining farms give some good profit. So, if you don't equipped enough better don't go in this business. Best regards.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: