Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputation Thread for INRBTC  (Read 14113 times)
inrbtcad (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 02:43:42 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2013, 05:29:41 PM by inrbtcad

Starting a new reputation thread for INRBTC at INRBTC

Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Indian currency using INRBTC Trading Platform  INRBTC

Reputation Thread
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
assortmentofsorts

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 03:06:43 AM

Hello guys!

Just finished a payment with INRBTC. It was a great experience as this was my first time purchasing BTC. Apart from a few roadblocks along the way I must say it was pretty smooth.

This review will include everything that transpired so you know the do's and don'ts when purchasing from them (its mostly to do with their current interface... which they are revamping). So here is the review:

When I wanted to purchase some BTC i couldn't find any review about them. And honestly was hesitant at first to purchase from them (as the site is still not fully developed). But I decided to take the risk and filled up their purchase form for their minimum (0.05 BTC) from their "Buy Bitcoins" page. Unfortunately that did not work. Frustrated I went back to the homepage and tried the purchase form there (by clicking buy bitcoins button). It finally worked and I got my order in the mail within half an hour.

In the details provided via the mail they had added an extra digit in their account number. Luckily for me, since I had HDFC netbanking, it prevented me from continuing the payment. So I went back to the site and contacted them via "Live Chat" from where I got the actual account number. Moral of the story? before purchasing double-check the account number. I believe they have rectified this and should no longer be a problem.

One other goof-up by them was in adding an extra zero to the minimum amount (should have been 0.5BTC). Naturally, this being my first time, I had ordered for 0.05BTC. They were kind enough to accept this order (they accepted their fault which is really cool for any good business) and process it for me.

However, this time I had yet another minor issue. The netbanking beneficiary activation takes 12 hours to complete. The window for order processing given to me was only 4 hours (so they can absorb the risk of price fluctuation). When I informed them about this issue, they were gracious enough to extended the window to 12 hours. Finally I could make the payment after 15 hours of placing the order and have received my 0.05 BTC now Cheesy

TL;DR: Great service and I recommend them for purchasing BTC.

Points they can improve on:
1. Better website
2. Make sure the bank details are published soon so one can add them as beneficiary via netbanking (takes 12-24 hours)

Points they are great at:
1. Amazing support (if you have any issues don't hesitate to have a live chat. They are kind and treat customers like kings).
2. You get your bitcoins as soon as your deposit is confirmed (no waiting period, at least for me)

I hope this review will be helpful for anyone deciding to purchase from them. If I had a review I would have probably not wasted too much time contemplating.

Krishna Kumar.

If you want to tip: BTC 1KbjTUEfcziwMv7BMXcjmvNAKEpTJbZCsF
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 11:53:31 AM

1. Amazing support (if you have any issues don't hesitate to have a live chat. They are kind and treat customers like kings).

A must to have for any business and I am sure with this kind of review INRBTC is going to do very good in this market. Well done and keep it up.

Cheers

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
inrbtcad (OP)

Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 07:50:12 AM

A must to have for any business and I am sure with this kind of review INRBTC is going to do very good in this market. Well done and keep it up.

Cheers

Thanks for the nice words and coming from you who has got a good reputation in this forum is much more valuable.

Reputation Thread
tn.bitcoin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:30:27 PM

EXCELLENT SERVICE,............,FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

FASTEST PAYMENT TRANSFERRING.

WILL DEFINITELY DO MANY TRADE WITH INRBTC.
Ben1412

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:33:09 PM

Great site man.. wishing you good luck Cheesy  Grin
shoppingco_in

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:52:02 AM

INRBTC is quite fast in processing the transactions, it's same like buy sell bitcoin. Since buy sell bitcoin is not available till 21st June, i thought of giving this site a try because there was no other alternative for me to get funds in India. I sent my 1.33 btc yesterday and i got the NEFT early morning today.

axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:34:23 AM

+1 to inrbtc, sold 0.5 btc without any problem Smiley
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 05:44:36 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2013, 01:08:01 PM by oneidentity

+ 1 For INRBTC.

Please find a little review which would help user to use INRBTC.

First of all I Bought 1 BTC without any hassle in INR. (would be interested in cash purchases due to accounting problems.)
I was in very much confusion as to try INRBTC or not?
But on recommendation of Benson I decided to go ahead.
The buy prices were extreme low, 105$ equivalent. I placed 0.5 BTC order at 6500/-
I was said to deposit 0.05 BTC as a security to a particular address for processing my trade.
I did, then I was told to do NEFT of 3250/- within 24 hours or my deposit.
As it was Saturday I asked the support team as NO NEFT ON SUNDAYS.
There response came in minutes saying 24 hours is applicable for working days.
I did NEFT  the next day and within 15 minutes 0.5 BTC was transferred to my address.

I Bought again 0.5 BTC at 6700/-

Pros:-
1. extremely helpful and responsive support team.
2. Attractive buy rates
3.Quick transactions

Cons(Can be worked on):-
1. Accepting Cash.
2. Charts on the trading page.
3. Volume information on weekly,monthly,yearly basis.

Had bought some 10 before but had to pay lots of taxes, CC> Virwox, still didnt get the great support which was provided by INRBTC.

Going to buy 30 BTC at the end of October through INRBTC.
(Getting back LIC money from my investment)

Hope to see INRBTC grow and grow fast.
inrbtcad (OP)

Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 03:02:39 PM

+ 1 For INRBTC.

First of all I Bought 1 BTC without any hassle in INR. (would be interested in cash purchases due to accounting problems.)
The buy prices were extreme low, 105$ equivalent. I placed 0.5 BTC order at 6500/-
I was said to deposit 0.05 BTC as a security to a particular address for processing my trade.
I did NEFT  the next day and within 15 minutes 0.5 BTC was transferred to my address.

2. Attractive buy rates
3.Quick transactions

1. Accepting Cash.

Had bought some 10 before but had to pay lots of taxes, CC> Virwox, still didnt get the great support which was provided by INRBTC.

That was a neat review. Thank you for the same.

Moderator, can I request this particular message to be shifted to the INRBTC Order Book Details thread, so that others can also view this.

Reputation Thread
assortmentofsorts

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:47:57 AM

+1 INRBTC. Had purchased from them sometime back. Referred a friend who bought 0.5 BTC. Smooth transaction Cheesy Impressed! Will definitely be executing more trades (have already started)!

If you want to tip: BTC 1KbjTUEfcziwMv7BMXcjmvNAKEpTJbZCsF
kchetak

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:54:38 PM

Today I bought 1 BTC from inrbtc.com
I am a newbie to btc and on the other hand, technically not very advanced, as other may be here!
I am really gratefull to them for their superb costumer care service Cool Cool Cool

The gentleman guided me at each and every step.
And I would say that this guy is supercool as he handled my many stupid queries with utmost sincerity.

I will definitely buy from you inrbtc.com
As for pros & cons:
I can only find pros for him Grin Grin Grin

Keep the good work and good COSTUMER CARE!
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 12:09:08 PM

+ 1 For INRBTC.

2. Attractive buy rates
3.Quick transactions

1. Accepting Cash.

That was a neat review. Thank you for the same.

Moderator, can I request this particular message to be shifted to the INRBTC Order Book Details thread, so that others can also view this.

Can't merge a single topic into another thread. Can always add this as a post there for sure.
Apologies for the delayed reply on this.

TrueSearch

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:41:34 PM

Buying bitcoins is not as simple as it looks, but thanks INRBTC to make it easier with all around instant support. Really appreciate the way you helped out the first timer to get it done. 

Kudos
Gngnngri

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:52:09 PM

I can say with confidence that INRBTC is the best place to buy or sell bitcoins in India today. You can handle your transactions smoothly, thanks to very friendly support services. I always got best price at INRBTC, whether it is for buying or selling btc. Thanks INRBTC!  Smiley
inrbtcad (OP)

Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 06:15:34 PM

I can say with confidence that INRBTC is the best place to buy or sell bitcoins in India today. You can handle your transactions smoothly, thanks to very friendly support services. I always got best price at INRBTC, whether it is for buying or selling btc. Thanks INRBTC!  Smiley

Dear Gngnngri,

Thank you for some nice words about INRBTC. I am glad you like the support service.  Honestly, I am bit tempted to ask your name as all the Users at INRBTC only use their name associated with their bank account but do not let me or my team ever know who you are.  We will always assume that every user is you and continue to give the services which you have so truly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Reputation Thread
inrbtcad (OP)

Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 06:40:08 PM

Buying bitcoins is not as simple as it looks, but thanks INRBTC to make it easier with all around instant support. Really appreciate the way you helped out the first timer to get it done. 

Kudos

Dear TrueSearch,

I apologize for not having responded to this thread earlier. Thank you for a nice feedback about our services.

Regards,

Reputation Thread
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:02:06 AM

@inrbtcad I have a common Q for Indian Exchanges...

How do u handle NEFT ? Manually check your/company's account and approve or taking some other automated method ? If u r using any automated method I would like to know what it is and how secure it is ?

inrbtcad (OP)

Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 11:29:16 AM

@inrbtcad I have a common Q for Indian Exchanges...

How do u handle NEFT ? Manually check your/company's account and approve or taking some other automated method ? If u r using any automated method I would like to know what it is and how secure it is ?

Request to you visit our website and read how our Trading Platform works and further FAQ. your questions will be answered.

Reputation Thread
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:14:03 PM

Thank u so much for your quick response. I must accept the fact that your documentation is really good. My initial question does not apply for u as u dont take any money deposit, but the basic concern remains which u have covered in https://inrbtc.com/info/faq Question No. 9.

What happens when the Seller does not transfer the Bitcoins after a trade is executed ?

By going through the answer, what I understand, that there is always a chance for the buyer to get cheated, but seller will be prohibited from operating with the same BTC address and Bank A/c No.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: