Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LoyalCoin: Digital Asset for the Universal Loyalty Economy  (Read 6091 times)
LoyalCoin (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:37:44 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 03:13:46 AM by LoyalCoin

Introducing LoyalCoin, the cryptocurrency ushering in the new loyalty economy.
Token Generation Event (TGE) starts December 11, 2017
Pre-TGE starts November 11, 2017
REGISTER ON OUR WEBSITE!
JOUN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP!

We are building an omnichannel loyalty ecosystem that will be the next generation of customer loyalty, or The Loyalty Economy. This ecosystem, which will include a new virtual currency, a digital wallet, a series of white label apps and other supporting software, and a coalition of supporting merchants, is set to change the current uninspired and value-deficient rewards points system to a value-focused, digital-based rewards system that will stand head and shoulders above traditional rewards programs. This virtual currency spearheading this new system is LoyalCoin.

Read our whitepaper here for more details

Plan and Vision

Imagine if the arbitrary, expiring, and limited points you earn from dozens of customer loyalty programs you don’t really keep track of are converted into permanent, wide-reaching, and tradable digital tokens that multiple merchants issue and accept under one unified system that easily trumps the traditional rewards arrangements we have now. As a virtual asset backed by blockchain technology, LoyalCoin makes that possible. And LoyalCoin’s use of this blockchain technology will enable a revolution in the customer loyalty space. The full extent of LoyalCoin’s capabilities will be exhibited through the LoyalWallet digital wallet, which enables one-tap earning of rewards, switching of rewards into more assets than ever before, and more. And LoyalCoin will be issued through the LoyalCoalition, a group of merchants that believe in our customer loyalty vision, as well as through merchants that make arrangements with LoyalCoin for the acceptance of our digital customer loyalty token.

With these revolutionary components of the loyalty ecosystem we are building, we aspire to be the company that changes the whole customer loyalty landscape into an ever-encompassing, omnichannel solution for customer retention and satisfaction.

Track Record and Opportunity

Appsolutely Inc., the company behind LoyalCoin, is a Southeast Asian startup that has delivered and patented the first mobile-based digital customer loyalty system in the Philippines in 2014. Since then, the company has launched digital customer loyalty solutions for dozens of merchants and companies, some involving global and market-leading brands, for more than 2,000 merchant locations, reaching more than 2 million active loyalty program participants in the process.

This is a key advantage LoyalCoin has in the cryptocurrency world. Most virtual currency launches are funded on the strength of the business plan they have set out. For LoyalCoin’s case, we have built the general infrastructure enabling the omnichannel, universal loyalty system, and we are showing a demonstration of such technology even before LoyalCoin’s TGE. For us, this TGE serves as a vehicle for us to widely and rapidly launch this technology we have developed, as well as to link with international companies for the mission of achieving the global loyalty system we have envisioned.

LoyalCoin Features

* Universal Rewards Redemption on Participating Merchants
* Live Tracking and Consolidation of Rewards Points Across Participating Merchants
* Payment Gateways and Digital Payments Facilities
* Digital Asset Exchange and Conversion, Including Points to Other Currencies
* Peer-to-Peer Transfer of Rewards and Exchangable Assets
* Hybrid On-chain/Off-chain Design for Faster Transactions

Roadmap

November 2017: Proof of Concept for LoyalCoin, LoyalWallet, and White Label Apps
December 2017: Security Audit
First Quarter 2018: Public Launch of LoyalWallet, LoyalCoalition, and White Label Apps, and LoyalCoin Expansion Into US and Thailand
Second Quarter 2018: Launch of Credit Card Integration and External Conversion Capabilities
Third Quarter 2018: Launch of Payment Gateways for Digital Channels, Digital Payments Facility for Merchants, and Artificial Intelligence Features for Loyalty Programs, LoyalCoin Expansion Into The Rest of Southeast Asia and Europe

* We note that some of the milestones planned here may be moved to later or even earlier dates depending on circumstances, as we are actively in talks for partnerships with international companies that have expressed interest in LoyalCoin this early.

LoyalCoin Launch Details

Total Coin Supply: Maximum of 9,000,000,000 LoyalCoin (LYL)
Total Coin Supply to be offered during TGE: 4,750,000,000 LYL
TGE Target: $12 million
TGE Cap: $19 million
Estimated Conversion: 1 XEM = 50 LYL
Accepted Currency: ETH, BTC, XEM

Team
Patrick Paul Palacios, Founder, President, and Chief Executive Officer
Nitin Chawre, Chief Operations Officer
Nigel Hughes, Chief Technology Officer
Harvey Perello, Chief Digital Officer
Narciso Villanueva Jr., Head of IT
Richard Funk II, Head of Legal and Compliance
Anthony Vipond, Senior Blockchain Developer
Rommel Pajarin, Sales Manager
Justine Peralta, Product Manager
Paul Samillano, UI/UX Designer

Board Advisors
Lon Wong, President of NEM Foundation
Stephen Chia, Regional Head for Southeast Asia of NEM Foundation
Jason Lee, Global Director for Partnerships and Strategic Alliances of NEM Foundation
Nelson Valero, Council Member of NEM Foundation
Mike Onghai, Chief Executive Officer of Snowy August Management and LookSmart
Andrew Ong, Owner and General Manager of Gong Cha Philippines
Alan Soucy, Chief Executive Officer of SparkPR
Solomon Castro Managing Director and Senior Advisor of CFP Transaction Advisors
Hector Florento, Finance Director and Senior Advisor of CFP Transaction Advisors
Steven Tan, CEO of Assuret LLC
Jay Fajardo, CEO of Launchgarage and Proudcloud
Jojo Flores, Co-Founder and Vice President of Operations of Plug and Play Technology Center
Yobie Benjamin, Founder of Token Inc. and Chief Technology Officer of ClickSWITCH

Official Channels

Bounty Program

LoyalCoin: Redefining Customer Loyalty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:41:06 PM

Reserved for review
mashort

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:50:32 PM

very interesting concept, when is the ICO? also could you give us linkedIn profiles of development team to find out more information about them?
Colorblind

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:53:01 PM

What loaylty programs you have previously developed?
Are your customers aware of your project and willing to participate in your project?
Your listing pretty big companies as your customers. I assume your parent company (Appsolutley) have any sort of an agreements with those, would it bee to much if I ask you to post here some proof that you are indeed have agreements with those companies?

Thanks!

anthonyvipond

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:20:57 PM

Hi Mashort, on https://loyalcoin.io we have links to the team's LinkedIn profiles in the bio section. Please feel free to check them out.

The parent company Appsolutely does have existing business with all of the brands mentioned. As it's late here in Manila now, another staff member should be able to provide a more complete answer tomorrow, thanks.
Colorblind

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:30:38 PM

Hi Mashort, on https://loyalcoin.io we have links to the team's LinkedIn profiles in the bio section. Please feel free to check them out.

The parent company Appsolutely does have existing business with all of the brands mentioned. As it's late here in Manila now, another staff member should be able to provide a more complete answer tomorrow, thanks.

Btw since you are located in Philipines, are you aware about your country stance in regards of Crypto Token Exchange? Have you conducted any actions to be compliant to regulations?
Ardhi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:18:03 PM

I'm not too sure of your dev project concept, to be honest I wish something more than your project is, something big and revolutionary, because I see a brilliant future for your project, keep evolving for a big win
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:34:19 PM

I really like the vision of this project, and of course the total supply is very much, even that is too much, to make not sure the price on the exchange later, may be a stable coin
LoyalCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:11:27 AM

very interesting concept, when is the ICO? also could you give us linkedIn profiles of development team to find out more information about them?
Hi, mashort! Thank you for your interest in LoyalCoin!

The ICO is what we call the Token Generation Event, which is scheduled for December 11.

I've also inserted links to each team member and advisor's LinkedIn pages on the original post for your convenience.

We encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter through loyalcoin.io for more information. Thanks!
Colorblind

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:14:31 AM

Hey LoyalCoin!

I repeat my questions since you have oprobably missed them before:

Are your customers aware of your project and willing to participate in your project?
Your listing pretty big companies as your customers. I assume your parent company (Appsolutley) have any sort of an agreements with those, would it bee to much if I ask you to post here some proof that you are indeed have agreements with those companies?

Thanks!
LoyalCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:40:18 AM

Hi, Colorblind! Thank you for your questions.

We have developed dozens of customer loyalty apps over the past four years, and that's just the apps that can be published under the Appsolutely name. You can see those apps through the Google Play Store and the App Store.

Even right now, we can confirm that establishments that will be part of the LoyalCoin system are Pizza Studio (pizza restaurant in the Philippines, imported from the US), Gong Cha (milk tea chain in the Philippines, imported from Taiwan), and the University of Texas. We are currently in talks with numerous merchants such as ThaiRoute (market-leading transportation booking system in Thailand) 7-Eleven Thailand (convenience store chain), Bistro Group (Philippine restaurant chain that has imported brands such as TGI Friday's, Denny's, and more American casual dining chain), and FamilyMart (Japanese convenience store chain imported to the Philippines), among many others.

Thanks!
I hope the links I provided above is proof enough, but I'll be happy to respond to any follow-up questions. Smiley Of course, for other companies, we are still developing the apps even as we are full steam ahead in this LoyalCoin launch.
LoyalCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:58:45 AM

Btw since you are located in Philipines, are you aware about your country stance in regards of Crypto Token Exchange? Have you conducted any actions to be compliant to regulations?

Hi, Colorblind!

The Philippines has released a set of guidelines for bitcoin exchanges in the country last February. Long story short, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), the country's central bank, only set security requirements and will only step in when the crypto is used in money laundering and terrorism financing activities. In August, the BSP granted licenses to two cryptocurrency exchanges, and this is the exact type of license that we are in the process of getting. As for the general sentiment regarding crypto, the BSP is striking a positive tone, in contrast to the heavy-handed approach of some of our neighbors.

To be honest, we are quite bullish about our prospects. Our current legal head, Richard Funk II, is a lawyer who headed the central bank's anti-money laundering compliance division. Needless to say, we have quite some skin in the regulatory game.
LoyalCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:25:23 AM

Hi, mashort! Introducing you to Anthony, LoyalCoin's senior blockchain developer. He is developing the back-end of the loyalty ecosystem we are building.

Hi, Anthony. How are you doing?  Grin
LoyalCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:36:54 AM

I'm not too sure of your dev project concept, to be honest I wish something more than your project is, something big and revolutionary, because I see a brilliant future for your project, keep evolving for a big win

Hi, Ardhi. Thanks for your comments, and especially for seeing a bright future for LoyalCoin!

I assure you that we will continuously evolve our business model. We are inclined to underpromise and then overdeliver. Also, we take great pains to be careful with our message, so as not to undermine the significant amount of business and legal arrangements going on behind the scenes.

We take pride in being able to show a working model of our technology even before our ICO. We'll keep you posted on that front.

We look forward to addressing more of your concerns and questions, and we appreciate every feedback and suggestion you make.

Also, we'll post weekly updates regarding LoyalCoin on our YouTube page Smiley
Colorblind

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:49:04 PM

We have developed dozens of customer loyalty apps over the past four years, and that's just the apps that can be published under the Appsolutely name. You can see those apps through the Google Play Store and the App Store.

So you are basically mobile app developer? Also I recall seeing pretty big brands on your website but I can't seem to find your involvement in their loyalty programs development.

I hope the links I provided above is proof enough, but I'll be happy to respond to any follow-up questions. Smiley Of course, for other companies, we are still developing the apps even as we are full steam ahead in this LoyalCoin launch.

No, actually you have not provided enough. I clearly see starbucks logo here https://appsolutely.ph/ and it is your cooperation with them what matters for me as investor (obviously I don't see their logo anywhere in the links you provided above). If you have starbucks on board - I'll throw my money at you, but I care little about other companies in your portfolio.

Also your capability of developing fairly simple apps telling me nothing about your capability of developing real loyalty programs (not just apps).
LoyalCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:02:02 AM

So you are basically mobile app developer? Also I recall seeing pretty big brands on your website but I can't seem to find your involvement in their loyalty programs development.

No, actually you have not provided enough. I clearly see starbucks logo here https://appsolutely.ph/ and it is your cooperation with them what matters for me as investor (obviously I don't see their logo anywhere in the links you provided above). If you have starbucks on board - I'll throw my money at you, but I care little about other companies in your portfolio.

Also your capability of developing fairly simple apps telling me nothing about your capability of developing real loyalty programs (not just apps).

Hi, Colorblind! Thank you for the follow-up question.

When companies approach Appsolutely for our services, we develop the full program for them, unless they request otherwise. We own the patent in the Philippines for digital customer loyalty programs (proof: searching this database for the old file number 22014000462 will bring up the exact patent owned by our CEO.) This intellectual property, alongside other assets, enables us to offer a full digital loyalty service to our clients.

Hence, our capabilities in the digital loyalty front involve various fronts, such as sales and marketing, web and app development, corporate relations, and more. Creating loyalty program apps is just one part of the whole solutions suite we provide, as we also handle the point-of-sale systems' integration of loyalty programs and other company-related arrangements. We also collaborate with each of our clients for the exact specifications they want for the program.

As for Starbucks, we can confirm that Starbucks Philippines is one of our clients, and that we signed a contract with them for an ongoing deal. That's the extent of what I can reveal so far on that matter.
ccccccc7

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:32:20 AM

Hmm, this seems real. I've been working for a travel agency for quite a time and learned that, for an instance, airlines are getting more money selling mileage than actual tickets. This will happen to a lot more things in the future, which will certainly create a great market to compete on.
Good luck!
renxin

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:05:43 PM

A coalition of supporting merchants, i think many businesses will take part in it.
but i think blockchain isn't  necessary

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:28:26 PM

Even right now, we can confirm that establishments that will be part of the LoyalCoin system are Pizza Studio (pizza restaurant in the Philippines, imported from the US), Gong Cha (milk tea chain in the Philippines, imported from Taiwan), and the University of Texas. We are currently in talks with numerous merchants such as ThaiRoute (market-leading transportation booking system in Thailand) 7-Eleven Thailand (convenience store chain), Bistro Group (Philippine restaurant chain that has imported brands such as TGI Friday's, Denny's, and more American casual dining chain), and FamilyMart (Japanese convenience store chain imported to the Philippines), among many others.

Thanks!

Basically the target market is the Philippines and I'm from the Philippines who are familiar on this project who are now spreading around social media with the NEM community, this is really promising. Are you planning to do a signature campaign? I want to participate on the Transalation Campaign though If it possible even I don't have any history of my work.
kunchinq

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:03:00 AM

How can I work with this bounty,
Enlighten me please, I did review ur roadmap and whitepaper and I hooked up.

Can you please consider me ask bounty/campaign worker?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: