Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?  (Read 6899 times)
MDEVIL

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

This is the right time to buy bitcoin.now bitcoin price are so low that's the right time to buy. You should buy now and earned a good profit in future. So don't waste time and buy now because in future bitcoin will be very expensive.
Mercy21

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

i think, you should wait until deep,because this time the price is too high already,  or  if yo plan to hold long term, then , just buy every month  and hold
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.
Yes of course it is good to buy for more bitcoin for now because the price is low and yet it will offer high returns when the price hits to the top. Bitcoin will soon to rise as what I have read its predictions this year. I hope this prediction will come true so many investors will be happy.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.

Bitcoin price now is going higher and higher, so you must think now if you will buy bitcoins now, because if i am you i will buy bitcoins, or i think you buy bitcoin last month, because last month price is low, i think its about $6000, and now it's going to $9000. There's a lot of difference now. So it's time to buy bitcoins now. Its not too late.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

if you have the financial capacity to purchase some bitcoin's, then ourchase some now while its value is pretty low compared to last year. for the last few days, bitcoin value is slowly increasing after several months of being just around $6k-7k. because of this observation, i think it is better off to buy bitcoin's now before prices shoots up.

angrygroceries

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

Yes, Sure.
Blockchain tech is going to transform almost every aspect of our future. Bitcoin is the 4 star General /Admiral with alt coins being a mixed bag of high ranking officers to recruits. It doesn’t matter what we say or think, Bitcoin is going to be worth well over a million one day and we have to pass 30k to get there.

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

The correct time to enter no one knows ... study the currency, if you believe in the project, wait for the next correction and be happy ^^.
Basically, no body knows when the best moment to buy or at what prive level we should buy.we only can read news, chart and analize market to forecast future price movement.Based on market analysis, we are recommended to buy after price retraces to lower level or at the current price level if we consider that price will keep rising higher. Today is a good moment to buy because price begun recovering since last week.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:04:27 PM

Yes you must bitcoin now, because it is used more meaningfully in the future. Buy a low-prices coin then save it. Wait some time to make sure the price will go up and sell later.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

It is better to have Bitcoin right now. We do not know whether the next days or weeks would be fortunate to Bitcoin or not but it would be better if you have Bitcoins because the fact is that it is either up or down. If it goes down, then you just need to wait for some time before it goes up once again. But what if it goes up? You might just be an outsider of the growth. That is a lost opportunity.  
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

If you're planning on holding the coins long term, then get them now; difficulty is increasing and supply is increasing. When talking about short term though, maybe wait for more price dips before purchasing.
solution for this problem is invest small amount of money per month in a period where prices are dips
I think hold is better for your future money.of course this is the best time to bitcoin buying and pick up holding. Investment is not good this time,I would like hold.hold have been full safety with your bitcoin.
i think, you should wait until deep,because this time the price is too high already,  or  if yo plan to hold long term, then , just buy every month  and hold
Not high already, but price now slowly up.yes if you can buy bitcoin and keep them holding long time.not less them short time.because when bitcoin going up we don't know that.but we are hope think price will go up..

bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

i think for now holding is the best choice. But now the price is slowly going up. It's okay to buy, but just dont sell it.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

Price increasing everyday so better to buy bitcoins now ,i think. Waiting is the worst thing people can do nowadays because price can dump at any moment.

Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

My friend bitcoin is free so we can buy anytime we want as long as we have a fiat that can sustained what we want to have a better income.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

You can buying Bitcoin anytime, especially if you look for long term holding, because this crypto currency is very valuable and having a promising potential. Its price is expected to reach the highest levels during the few next years, so it is better to buy now because the price still low and hold your BTC for few months or years until the price go up highly.
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

well, I think that this very good time to invest because the value of bitcoin is gradually recovering, invest in bitcoin is a long-term and stable investment, work now is to simply buy and hold it, be patient wait as prices inflated bitcoin It will bring huge profit from bitcoin, I hope it will grow stronger in the future and can end in 2018 it will reach $25000.
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:28:04 PM

Bitcoin in any case will grow, and you will receive your profit. but i think the profit is smaller then altcoins ,maybe 2x 3x is the highest for bitcoin ,but if you buy altcoins maybe 10x 20x profit .
taiyob

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

It's never too late to buy Bitcoin.  this is the right time to buy Bitcoin and invest it. If u follow the coin market, now the coin price is very low. As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $8777. I hope end of the year, the bitcoin price will boom. If it's up to 20k usd later. Do you think it's too late now?
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

You can start buy bitcoin now the price is growing and end of this year bitcoin will reach highest price just like last year. I suggest you invest for long term. Just extend your patiance and you will taste of your profit. Hold your bitcoin for months dont do panic sale you will strugling in the end. Just invest your money now on bitcoin.

guon

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

i think this is the right time to buy Btc but It depends on u because we dont know about you anything , how much money u gaining etc. If u can afford to buy btc now, then go ahead and buy it. and im sure everything will be okay...
Robin1020

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

Now is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin. Especially while the price is still cheap. I recommend buying as much as you can while under 10k.
Get comfortable with it at the same time that will help so much.Buy bitcoin for $ 16500 then early 2019 we'll laugh for getting big profits, the price will reach at least $ 30,000 or 200% increase from now, buy now is the right action.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: