Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So many coins to choose from  (Read 395 times)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:55:50 PM

If you look at their performance this month, you will see that most of them have lost significant figure, yesterday was just the normal market reaction to Bitcoin GOld, there is need for trust to return to Altcoin market for them to sustain their new gains

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
berkat

Activity: 162
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:07:53 PM

there is a lot of altcoin out there, I often see the movement of altcoin in marketcoincap also often monitor there, to buy altcoin I more follow my feelings if this coin is best to buy

Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:09:50 PM

Right so from my understanding, and from listening to the people on the forum here, you need to read into the coin you want to buy etc.. However so many altcoins just had a pump yesterday, is it even the right time to buy now? And how do you choose an altcoin you want to read in to and possibly buy?

Do you scan coinmarketcap.com? If so, what do you look for?

My personal advice, look at some of the main aspects such as the age of coins, volume 24h & the market cover of the coin itself .. yes even though the movement is very fast.
If the coin want to trade still looks new ,, note how the community activities and total supply coin .. from there we guess what kind of future coins.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:35:29 PM

Right so from my understanding, and from listening to the people on the forum here, you need to read into the coin you want to buy etc.. However so many altcoins just had a pump yesterday, is it even the right time to buy now? And how do you choose an altcoin you want to read in to and possibly buy?

Do you scan coinmarketcap.com? If so, what do you look for?

Well for me i choose a coin that has already in the market and have been traded . Yes there is so many coins that been pump not only yesterday but also in the past days. You can choose your own altcoin to buy but be aware of its value and its place on the market place because of so many altcoins that have been pump lately there is a chance that they get dump. All your efforts and coins will be wasted if you buy a dump coin.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Moz90

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:00:11 PM

The recent change in the market was due to BTG. There isnt anyone here that can guarantee you a huge return. Look at market cap, potential to grow compared to other similar alts etc
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: