Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 09:37:11 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 7254 times)
Xenrise

Activity: 266

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:14:41 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
Bitcoin might go down this time around because of what we called, alts party. Right now alternative coins or known as the alts are now going up, the value of their price. And it is starting since the announcement of the cancelled fork. Wait for the following days, bitcoin might hit 6500 usd.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
MorGan-id

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:24:32 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
Bitcoin might go down this time around because of what we called, alts party. Right now alternative coins or known as the alts are now going up, the value of their price. And it is starting since the announcement of the cancelled fork. Wait for the following days, bitcoin might hit 6500 usd.

Nobody know were it goes in next minute. It could be +5% and -5%. So if you want to make long term investment just invest  now and leave it for some month

=

▒▓▓████████▓▓▒                   
            ▒▓█████████████████████▒             
         ▒█████████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████████▓
       ▓██████▓▒                 ▓██████▓         
     ▒█████▓                        ▓█████▓         
    █████▓████████████████████████████▓█████▒         
  ▒█████                                ▓████▒       
  ████▓                                  ▓████▒       
 ▓████                                    ▓████▒                                                           
▓████                             █▓▓▓▓    ████▓                    ▓██                               ▓████                   
████▓                             █▓▓▓     ▓███▓                    ███▓                              ▓███▓
████▒                          ▓█ █▓      ▓████                    ███▓                                   
████▒          █▓█ ▓         █▓            ▓████       ░▒▓▓█▓▓▓▒    ███▓  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░    ▒▓▓▓▒  ▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░
████▓        ██     █▓    █▓█              ▓████     ▒█████▓▓████▓  ███▓▓███▓██████▒  ▒████▓▓▓▓████▒  ▒███▒  ███▓▓███▓█████▓
▓██████████▓▓█████████▓▒▒▓▓████████████████████▓    ▓███░░    ░▓██▓ ████▓░     ░▓███  ▒▓▓▒░    ░▓███  ▒███▒  ████▓      ▒███▓
 ████▓  █▓█                              ▒████     ███▒            ███▓░       ▒███     ░░░░░░░▒███  ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓
 ▒████▓▓                                 ▒████▓     ███▒            ███▓        ░███ ░▒▓████████████  ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓
  ▓████▓                                ▒████▓      ███▒            ███▓        ░███ ▓███▒░     ▒███  ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓ 
   ▒█████▒                             █████▓       ▓███░      ▒███ ███▓        ░███ ▓██▓░     ░▓███  ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓ 
    ▒█████▓▒                         ██████         ░▓███▓▒▒▒▒▓███▓ ███▓        ░███  ████▒░░░▒█████  ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓
      ▒██████▓                    ▒██████▓             ░▓███████▓▒   ███▓        ░███  ░▒██████▓▒░███░ ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓
        ▒████████▓▒          ▒▓██████████▓
           ▒████████████████████████▓██████▒
              ▒▒▓██████████████▓▓     ▒█████▓░
                                        ▒████▓▒
                                          ▓████▒
                                           ▒█████
                                             ▓████▓
                                               ████▓▒
                                                ▒████▓
                                                  ▓███

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
     Decentralized Marketing and Advertising Platform     
[] Ease of use and Flexibility [] Excellent value proposition [] Data privacy and security
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
Telegram Reddit
Twitter     ■ANN thread
Facebook
Whitepaper
maihoangminh1808

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:33:56 AM

The best time to invest in Bitcoin is yesterday. One should not think of investing too long or not. The opportunity will come and go with Bitcoin. Even if you buy today and the value drops by 20% a night, there is still a good chance that you will be profitable by maintaining this Bitcoin balance in the near future.
Leezkie22

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:03:38 AM

No risk no investment. Thats the fact, you need to take all the sacrifice of having a good life and good future in bitcoin. Nobody know what happen in the future but the bitcoin is one of the safest online working in the world. So dont just stand there and wait the time when its free. You need to start now and experience the good thing about bitcoin and you will know and you can say that it is worthit.

Frost149.6

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:10:30 AM

You should invest in Bitcoin when it crash down after a sky high increase in value. When there is a drastic decrease in the value of Bitcoin you should invest in it and then you should convert it in your respective currency when it's price goes sky high. Because there is no profit without risk. And you should research about the increase and decrease of Bitcoin so that you can invest at the right time.
kush14

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:14:11 AM

You should invest in bitcoin when its value is low because you will earn faster in these stage and wait until it gradually becomes higher.
WOW4U

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:24:21 AM

Just invest because even if it goes low you can just wait and have patience till it grows again that would be the best or you can wait now till it goes down then you buy a lot and if it goes up you have a lot of profit.
Jaxelrell

Activity: 90

A leader is a dealer in hope.

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:32:01 AM

Wait for bitcoin to drop it will drop very hard in the future. The altcoins are now suffering from the price increase of bitcoin. They will surely rise up when btc drops.

My friend increased his money because bitcoin had dropped 200 dollars so the altcoins quickly rised up a bit.
Nefarious

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:35:10 AM

It might be worth the risk waiting until after the weekend to see if there is any kind of pullback & get a better entry point, as weekends are generally more quiet & it's unclear what short-term direction Bitcoin is gonna go after its crazy run. But tbh, if you're buying as a long-term investor rather than a day trader, then any day is a good day to buy Bitcoin as it's just going to keep going up for the foreseeable future Wink

🚀🚀NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs 🚀🚀
JOIN ICO (http://bit.ly/2ima8SU) | JOIN DISCUSSION (http://bit.ly/2z3RHwB)
jameson14

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:52:56 AM

Have the same question, actually. How do you know when it's the right time to invest?
I'm a newbie to this world, but don't want to miss an opportunity to take the most out of this bitcoin thing.
webdevmastery

Activity: 140

Software Engineer & Web dveloper - LIVE TREE ADEPT

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:59:50 AM

Then i highly prefer that you should work on bounty campaigns to earn coins rather than trading or investing. Maybe when the time goes by and you become interested in trading then that will be the best time to go for it and earn even a small amount of profit within just a day.

Gotumoot

Activity: 228

The best ico is DITCOIN!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:07:05 AM

I can advise you only, try to invest and try to use bitcoin. I can only say to you that you will not regret it. Maybe if you regret it? Maybe that's a problem if you've been victimized by the fraudsters or scammers in the forum. It really depends on whether you know how to use the brain. Do not be afraid to try because you have fallen? fight and slowly rise to continue your start Smiley.

unknown-user

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:07:46 AM

It will surely be a better idea to invest now than to wait until its value decrease since we don't exactly know when will its price will fall. Since investing today will still yield to profit so i don't know what's the difference and it will also be an advantage to invest now because it has a chance to be more expensive in the future.

Rindtom

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:08:08 AM

I don't see why you should wait to invest in bitcoin but i think that it is best to buy the bitcoin when the value will go down a bit i think that that is the best thing to do right now to make the most amount of money.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:10:28 AM

You should wait for some dips on the market because if you are inpatient then it will such a loss for you to invest in bitcoin right now but if you want to invest and take advantage of the growing market of bitcoin for long years then investing your money right now is a loss but a pure opportunity and just like the most, just invest and invest and keep growing it and sell it when you only need the money.

Laya Varghese

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:38:46 AM

Don’t wait to buy bitcoins and start earning good returns. Don’t keep your bitcoins idle.
You can make good money if you know how to research
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:41:31 AM

I think Bitcoin price will drop in next days because many investors have sold bitcoin after Segwit2x is stopped. You should wait few days.

rommil

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:55:09 AM

There is no point to wait, because BTC goes up and up. Every time i hear how people say that the price is too high, but it doesnt matter guys, take it and keep!
Ailurophile

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:13:46 AM

for me, waiting is now not needed. People keep in investing in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin in the past few months keep increasing and people want to make profit easily.

sheamus10

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

I think now is a good time to invest, every year bitcoin prices are rising. My suggestion is to invest in bitcoin or other altcoin, this is your chance to build a bright future.
because I think bitcoin will still be a very profitable investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.