Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12822 times)
tientien6

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:27:57 PM

Should I wait or invest in bitcoin?
In my opinion, we should not wait and should invest in bitcoin as bitcoin is growing very fast in the market and leads the 1st position very firmly.
Learn about bitcoin before deciding to invest in bitcoin Cool Cool Cool
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:29:57 PM

I'm going with waiting because 8k the bubble has grown really huge, it is going to pop someday. Might as well wait until it happens.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:37:15 AM

You should wait a little bit because bitcoin is now a bit of high. So if it drops to 6k you will buy it because you can have more profit by doing this method. My friends are also waiting to do a investment.

I will invest when it will fall down because you can make more money.
Better to invest now before Bitcoin goes really high. It is Very much difficult to buy a whole Bitcoin even now. The experts predicted its value to be somewhere near $10,000 by the month of April 2018.  If you ask me I think it will be a few 1000 dollars more than that the previous prediction about Bitcoin was that it will be worth $7,000 before the end of this year but it already is of 8000 dollars.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:41:35 AM

Wait a bit if you are looking for short term profits as price is too high and we may see some correction in coming days but if you have plan to hold it fro next 4 to 5 years then you can invest in it even now as price will achieve new milestones in future and it will give you huge profits.
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:48:06 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

no need to wait to invest in bitcoin, you can buy now and I think bitcoin prices will continue to rise, investing in bitcoin is a profitable investment

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:11:10 PM

I don't wait invest today. Now the bitcoin rate is increased up to $8000 and it sill increasing. So start investing on bitcoin don't wait for anything.
Make your invest in bitcoin toady & now. because the value of the bitcoin is rising and as soon as you make your investment you will earn more than you wait for the investment. the wait is totally lost in the bitcoin. according to expert its is very best to invest soon rather than wait for bitcoin value raised or fall. so don't wait invest soon as possible.
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:15:18 PM

If you will try to look at the price trend for this year and observe it, you should notice that bitcoin is going on an increasing trend and you will also notice that there has been price drops and spike up in prices. So for this one the best thing you can do is buy a part of bitcoin because it will still keep on increasing and try to buy small portions whenever you get and try to buy as much as possible on price dips.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

You should not wait, the past few months bitcoin prices are quite stable
Investing right now is a pretty good time
Right, the value of Bitcoin today is really surprising and I guess this is best time to invest. No more waits, go invest now and see the fruit later. Investing to something is also known as taking the risk; and you should know too that some risk is good and can be worth it in the future.
tasiah

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:22:56 PM

Bitcoin price is rising daily the more you wait the more time you are wasting and it will be too expensive to afford it. Invest now don't wait
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
Well in my opinion, you should not wait anymore because the more the time passes by, the more the money you will loose. You should start investing right away most specially right now that the value of bitcoin is improving a lot which can benefit you as soon as you started investing here. It may be risky but it's all part of the game. You have to risk so that you may gain more profit and that's a rule here in bitcoin.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:38:46 PM

My best advice is hold you coins as long as you have it because the value is increasing massively and for you to earn more profit is to save and keep saving always and wait for the right time where you can turn all your bitcoins into million fiat.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:11:20 PM

I can say is that the longer you hild your money, the more chances you are losing as well as money. Its time to invest as early as now because bitcoin is rapidly increasing as the time goes by so its value is growing further. You need to take chances even though its risky but if you want to earn more, you need to take challenges. So i suggest you to invest now
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:13:40 PM

Well in my opinion, you should not wait anymore because the more the time passes by, the more the money you will loose. You should start investing right away most specially right now that the value of bitcoin is improving a lot which can benefit you as soon as you started investing here. It may be risky but it's all part of the game. You have to risk so that you may gain more profit and that's a rule here in bitcoin.

Although you have a point, but if I were to decide, I'd rather wait for the right time as to when the price will drop. As we all know, bitcoin's price as of now is really high, and if you're going to buy now, you can only afford small amount of bitcoin. We really can't predict what will happen to bitcoin's price in the next month. If it will drop by next month, then that's the time you buy more bitcoins. You'll have bigger chances of having a lot of bitcoins. After buying, you hold it for a long term investment and I can assure you that you'll earn huge amount of profit in the future. You'll just have to wait until you feel that it's the right time to sell it or it reaches your target price. Just use your strategy and analyze more about its price in the market.
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:46:02 PM
Merited by Cotton Candy (2)

I think you should invest on bitcoin now because in few months its value is more likely to be expensive than now so buy bitcoins now regret later! Joke, but by bitcoins now then you can invest it if you want to get higher profit and if you want to earn more.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:53:51 PM

I think you should invest on bitcoin now because in few months its value is more likely to be expensive than now so buy bitcoins now regret later! Joke, but by bitcoins now then you can invest it if you want to get higher profit and if you want to earn more.

Exactly, it's better to invest in at the present time because bitcoin is always on an ever increasing ride no matter how it tumbles  and so i think its better to invest into it at any time you have the means because it will eventually increase from the rate at which you bought it.
gabbiee

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:04:54 PM

Exactly, it's better to invest in at the present time because bitcoin is always on an ever increasing ride no matter how it tumbles  and so i think its better to invest into it at any time you have the means because it will eventually increase from the rate at which you bought it.
I agree whether you invest today or tomorrow you'll still get some profit because bitcoins price is continuously changing going to much higher price. It is better to invest in bitcoin while you can because you might regret not doing it when you were thinking about it.

kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:08:16 PM

You should invest rather than wait. You will have less if you just wait; take a risk and have great result. Working on Bitcoin will not waste your time, your money will grow and you could save more.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:17:53 PM

Bitcoiners are holding their Bitcoins , because the price of bitcoin rases continuaslly . So they are waiting for a peek stage in it's price. If bitcoiners holding it ,then the sale's rate will get down . So I recommend you to invest immediately without wasting your time.
JohnHero

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:19:43 PM

Bitcoiners are holding their Bitcoins , because the price of bitcoin rases continuaslly . So they are waiting for a peek stage in it's price. If bitcoiners holding it ,then the sale's rate will get down . So I recommend you to invest immediately without wasting your time.

I'd rather hold before giving this advice. If you buy Bitcoin now, you will be one of the emotional traders, which buy when the price goes up. You must by when the price goes DOWN!
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:26:10 PM

since you are saying that you are looking for the long term and that you will hold then I guess you don't need an advice
the majority people here believe that when we are talking about long term ( long term like 5 years or so ) bitcoin should worth more than what it's today
it's up to you at the end , but most people here would say that yeah bitcoin is a good buy for the long term
In the investments field , waiting for the right decision is necessary to do and to consider. If we want to have a bigger profit in the future out of our given money we should also take our time for us to learn how we could have a better way of earning or rather change our typical style of investing. But in bitcoin, it is technically much better compare to old system of fiat in terms of investments because bitcoin has more capability to experience growth and to increased its price for a better way of profit and earning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: