Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57399 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

Its been a couple of weeks? Are there any bounty campaigns that will be coming or to be launched? That could boost DAPP popularity to public and will gain visitors and investor for the ICO.
I am also waiting for the bounty campaign. It will help the project to allocate more funds and it will also make this project popular. Hope they will put bounty as soon as possible.

A lot of people here on this thread are waiting for bounty campaigns and Airdrop event of IBuild project but I think there is no exact informations regarding this matter. Seven days from now, their pre-sale will start with no ICO happen. I just hope for the team that they have a good outcome on their sales.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:13:32 AM

Its been a couple of weeks? Are there any bounty campaigns that will be coming or to be launched? That could boost DAPP popularity to public and will gain visitors and investor for the ICO.
It is a little strange to see lack of bounty in such project. Such interesting idea for the help in creation and automation of algorithms of tokens, and such simple component as bounty was missed. Perhaps at team the vision of it.

Actually, it's an application which we can easily access their services via online as this project plan to provide as different services having an apps which is android and iOS that can very easy to adopt. I hope the team will answer on any concerns which can give big help for the development on this project.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

Building a app will no longer need coding because of this project and for sure several investors and the etherum as well as blockchain project organisers will find building a app much more easier due to this project.

This is not true, Dapp Builder only offer customized dApps and smart contract, in order words, it will be marketplace you choose a ready dApp that do specific job and modify it and put your stuff on it. For example, you want a dApp for shopping, you find ready dApp that you can customize.
But, when a company or someone want to create complex dApp that complex thing and specific for you company, you will need to hire developer in order build it.

It's just like website, you can find a customized website and theme etc, but, is that mean on one need coding any more !
Of course, we can easily make any application base on Ethereum Block more easier, even i see they have a lot of competitors, but i believe about Ibuild team can do their best to make high rank hand high ratio at Dapp Market.

Even if I heard a lot of new projects with same features I know that this project can make their way to the top. Just be more serious and improve their marketing and advertising I am sure they can attract many investors.
Yes you certainly have a point mate, this project has a good business agenda so definitely the will have an advantage against thier competitors.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

Hello, is this application created for people who are developing their tokens for an etherium base? Unambiguously there should be success simplicity and speed that's what's important now.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

Building a app will no longer need coding because of this project and for sure several investors and the etherum as well as blockchain project organisers will find building a app much more easier due to this project.

This is not true, Dapp Builder only offer customized dApps and smart contract, in order words, it will be marketplace you choose a ready dApp that do specific job and modify it and put your stuff on it. For example, you want a dApp for shopping, you find ready dApp that you can customize.
But, when a company or someone want to create complex dApp that complex thing and specific for you company, you will need to hire developer in order build it.

It's just like website, you can find a customized website and theme etc, but, is that mean on one need coding any more !
Of course, we can easily make any application base on Ethereum Block more easier, even i see they have a lot of competitors, but i believe about Ibuild team can do their best to make high rank hand high ratio at Dapp Market.

Even if I heard a lot of new projects with same features I know that this project can make their way to the top. Just be more serious and improve their marketing and advertising I am sure they can attract many investors.

Everyone has the chance to be on top and to be able to do that, they must have a stronger team and some experts about programming. To think, there are already more ICOs that has similarities and innovation must be the only way to be on top.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

It is a little strange to see lack of bounty in such project. Such interesting idea for the help in creation and automation of algorithms of tokens, and such simple component as bounty was missed. Perhaps at team the vision of it.
Perhaps the development team does not want to participate in the distribution of free tokens under the bounty program. Most likely they have a purely advertising campaign, and they will already be looking for investors for their project. In fact, a strange strategy.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

i am really interested in this project. good roadmap, dev members
That is a true statement, as this project has one of the best roadmap and supporting and detailed information on the project?
With the project are getting more people interested about it, it's the right time to add more unique features, double the hard work, and be transparent in the community in which it will really attract more people to support and invest here.
Yes mate, this what realy the team are doing right now. They are working for project updates, Doing there very best to make this project a succesfull one. Transparency is given and the popularity rating is a good indication that the project is legit. This project attract many investors because the platform is impressive. So nothing to wory we invested at the right project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:52:38 PM

Perhaps the development team does not want to participate in the distribution of free tokens under the bounty program. Most likely they have a purely advertising campaign, and they will already be looking for investors for their project. In fact, a strange strategy.

A strange strategy is just like fishing an investors in a mud. It is because without having a bounty programs, their popularity will only be limited and I am not sure if that kind of strategy would be an effective.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

i am really interested in this project. good roadmap, dev members
That is a true statement, as this project has one of the best roadmap and supporting and detailed information on the project?
With the project are getting more people interested about it, it's the right time to add more unique features, double the hard work, and be transparent in the community in which it will really attract more people to support and invest here.
Yes mate, this what realy the team are doing right now. They are working for project updates, Doing there very best to make this project a succesfull one. Transparency is given and the popularity rating is a good indication that the project is legit. This project attract many investors because the platform is impressive. So nothing to wory we invested at the right project.

The most important thing to do now is for the project to become more successful as time goes by, this can achieve if devs will continue to update us and make more improvements in this project.

Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

Will there be anything like a charity? Where to distribute your tokens, I would very much like to receive them.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

Hello, is this application created for people who are developing their tokens for an etherium base? Unambiguously there should be success simplicity and speed that's what's important now.

Bud sorry but you missed thier real concept it seems. Ibuild dapp is design to create the smart contract itself not just the tokens specifically for developers who dont have any computer background.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

There have been so many questions asked in this thread. Are they even around and provide answers? Who here belongs to the team?

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:25:14 PM

There have been so many questions asked in this thread. Are they even around and provide answers? Who here belongs to the team?
I really doubt there is anybody here to answer your queries man seems maybe team are kinda of busy here but just give them time maybe they are trying to reshuffle things with the whole ico

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

Not actuall, if we go on your idea it may help in some basis.
But it is focus to develop and make applications.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

Yes, i have a doubt like you, i don't see Ibuild representation at here, or i have mistake, but a lot of question need answer from dev team, but no-one catch it. At least at telegram group have one admin still keep their active, so i think if we have question, should put more to their telegram official group is better.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:38:30 PM

Yes, i have a doubt like you, i don't see Ibuild representation at here, or i have mistake, but a lot of question need answer from dev team, but no-one catch it. At least at telegram group have one admin still keep their active, so i think if we have question, should put more to their telegram official group is better.
yes, indeed the team is not very active here on the forum. And this is not very good, in my opinion. I hope that in the Telegram channel the administrator will constantly answer all our questions.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

Thanks for explaining! Soon, more people were interested to invest to a project like this because it has a lovely community like this!

That's a very clear explanation you have there mate. Apps are needed nowadays in order to carry out their daily tasks in a faster a easier approach. I hope that more people will support this.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:45:09 PM

Thanks for explaining! Soon, more people were interested to invest to a project like this because it has a lovely community like this!

That's a very clear explanation you have there mate. Apps are needed nowadays in order to carry out their daily tasks in a faster a easier approach. I hope that more people will support this.
Yes, have a lot of kindly member at here like negacoin make clarification for us, but i have a question, where is Ethereum dApp Builder team?
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:48:55 PM

In your logic there is a truth. But after all and strangenesses are also present. We will look at the fact that anyway already costs any sort advertizing to developers of some means. And if it occurred through bounty, then and the award was only in their own tokens and enough at a distant day, after the termination ICO. I will repeat, is more visible to them.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

Maybe the team is confident enough to gain a lot of people here and have that enough support to make the project a success in the future. But, having a bounty campaign can really be a big help for the team to have the higher possibility of getting a lot of people engaging with this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: