Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:19:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57399 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

Hello, is this application created for people who are developing their tokens for an etherium base? Unambiguously there should be success simplicity and speed that's what's important now.

Yes, of course, I think its based on ER20 platform for etherium. Their site is not yet popular and not getting enough traffic to be recognized by the public, There site is only popular in India when I try to rank them in Alexa.com

Maybe most of interested investors are from india? Or are the team members from india too? Anyway, I hope that this project will have many supporters and investors in different part of the world.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

Hello, is this application created for people who are developing their tokens for an etherium base? Unambiguously there should be success simplicity and speed that's what's important now.

Bud sorry but you missed thier real concept it seems. Ibuild dapp is design to create the smart contract itself not just the tokens specifically for developers who dont have any computer background.
Many thanks for the clarification.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:49:18 PM

Yes, of course, I think its based on ER20 platform for etherium. Their site is not yet popular and not getting enough traffic to be recognized by the public, There site is only popular in India when I try to rank them in Alexa.com
I think that the project is ahead and it will gain its popularity not only in India, but also in other countries

Yes you are right, this project will be known worldwide. It just really need to improve marketing and advertising to attract many investors. Good luck for this project, I wish you success in the near future.
This project will not just be a hit in  India mate but also in different continents for sure. They just need to make sure that they have prepared thier project details in different languages.

They're not closing their doors on the possibility that they can reached many people globally. But I think they need to focus first in the local scale before going global.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

I think that the project is ahead and it will gain its popularity not only in India, but also in other countries

Yes you are right, this project will be known worldwide. It just really need to improve marketing and advertising to attract many investors. Good luck for this project, I wish you success in the near future.
This project will not just be a hit in  India mate but also in different continents for sure. They just need to make sure that they have prepared thier project details in different languages.

They're not closing their doors on the possibility that they can reached many people globally. But I think they need to focus first in the local scale before going global.
It might be a good way of implementing locally first to make sure if the people in their surrounding will be satisfied by their project and will be a stepping stone to go on to another level which the global market that will surely have a lot people that might become a supporter here.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

Yes bud that true! They have to focus on making sure that thier local market gets convinced first before they aim the international market because they will need a larger fund for that and it is just possible if they have the local market behind thier back.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:59:49 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 02:13:27 PM by Kigtad

Can you say that this company had or will have an air vacation or not? And will the company be generous? I just do not know.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

First I think they need to create awareness more on social media about their features and also about their security and more updates that's to come

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

Yes, i have a doubt like you, i don't see Ibuild representation at here, or i have mistake, but a lot of question need answer from dev team, but no-one catch it. At least at telegram group have one admin still keep their active, so i think if we have question, should put more to their telegram official group is better.
I think the project is a scam, I found many such projects and yes as I said projects that scam can not be rely on and only harm us.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

It is interesting to me, in the platform it will be possible to create tokens with any advanced parameters or some functions can be applied already for a fee for finance?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

Exactly, well as I observed they are open to all possible investors since this project is in progress. Also, as of this very moment ethereum is very cheap that for sure in the future it will increase tremendously and I believe someday it will happen that since many users still believing in ethereum.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:24:06 PM

I watched the site and it seems to me that hard cap - 30,000 ETX is an overstated wait for the team. I certainly hope that the collected amount will be enough, but hard cap is currently high.

In contrast to the platform that they are going to create, I think the hard cap is really too high. Sometimes setting up a low hard cap can attract more contributors to the project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

I watched the site and it seems to me that hard cap - 30,000 ETX is an overstated wait for the team. I certainly hope that the collected amount will be enough, but hard cap is currently high.

In contrast to the platform that they are going to create, I think the hard cap is really too high. Sometimes setting up a low hard cap can attract more contributors to the project.
Why not? The hard-cap is high because they know that they should give an opportunity for those who actually wanted to buy their tokens to use them.
AlexsMO

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

I like their work, and I want to say a huge thank you to them for the innovative idea that has attracted many people from all over the world.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:09:34 PM

Yes, i have a doubt like you, i don't see Ibuild representation at here, or i have mistake, but a lot of question need answer from dev team, but no-one catch it. At least at telegram group have one admin still keep their active, so i think if we have question, should put more to their telegram official group is better.
I think the project is a scam, I found many such projects and yes as I said projects that scam can not be rely on and only harm us.
You need evidence to prove your assumption. You simply cannot "think" about a project being a scam. It could be, but without evidence your statement wont make sense.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

Exactly, well as I observed they are open to all possible investors since this project is in progress. Also, as of this very moment ethereum is very cheap that for sure in the future it will increase tremendously and I believe someday it will happen that since many users still believing in ethereum.
it will be really cool if that happens, I've been waiting for that for a long time. Hopefully both the project and ethereum succeeds in the near future!
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:40:36 PM

There have been so many questions asked in this thread. Are they even around and provide answers? Who here belongs to the team?

Is the admin in the telegram channel actually answering technical questions or is he just some community manager who says welcome and good bye?

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

There have been so many questions asked in this thread. Are they even around and provide answers? Who here belongs to the team?

Is the admin in the telegram channel actually answering technical questions or is he just some community manager who says welcome and good bye?
The admins from the telegram channel are actually much knowledgele and also they do solve each important query. They are not at all the unofficial common community manager but they do are very much professionals and official.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

The admins from the telegram channel are actually much knowledgele and also they do solve each important query. They are not at all the unofficial common community manager but they do are very much professionals and official.
Yes, even i am impressed with there telegram because it is really a good group where each major query is always solved by the admins. Also the admins are much good as compared to other project telegram admins.
globus_mipa

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

if all of the above will work, as promised by the developers, then definitely, success is guaranteed
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:01:44 PM

if all of the above will work, as promised by the developers, then definitely, success is guaranteed
The developers are much good and punctual and i guess that they will manage each and every activity according to the roadmap and also they will soon get this project to huge heights soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: